"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit...

"H... hey user. Bad news. Umm I seem to have let myself go a little bit... do you think you can help me lose some weight? Please...? Oh fuck..."

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190719_002732150.jpg (720x804, 352K)

Fat women who lose weight will give in to hypergamy even if you are the one who helped her .

Explain

"Come on user, im not going to go anywhere... ok?"

I would force her onto a treadmill. Make her run. A turkey baster in her pussy connected to a bucket of cum from niggers. She slows down at all she gets a load of cum in her.

women always go up. marriage,dating and sex. a women body to her is everything. its what women have been based on in worthiness since forever. Fat ones have lower value. So they date who they can. A guy who may not look great or be fat himself. Now when w women loses weight. All that imperfection feeling and self doubt comes off too. Now she is getting attention from other guys who look better,earn more, are slimmer then the guy who helped her lose weight. Now that she is highly desirable..why stay with a less attractive man vs more attractive man. This is not 100% the case but its natural...its just how women are

Thank you for explaining. I don’t doubt this. But I haven’t personally seen it.

funny thing is on the reverse...women can love a mind for his mind also. It happens when you are an ugly guy with a attractive girl.

If you want to knwo about women listen to Patrice Oneil on the opie and anthony show. It makes women out to be idiot beasts but to a great degree its true.

Its more noticeable today. Now that traditional marriage is a thing of the past and the social media thing is on a pinnacle...women can have the things women crave attention and love...just in bad forms.

Just think about it for a second. Women were meant to be emotional vs mens logic. Women were meant to care vs mens skepticism and pragmatism. women were meant to take care of children and the husband while the husband earns and protects.

So..do you think women are happy being so liberal free? Do you think the great majority is truly happy showing their body off and having multiple sex partners? Not having a baby to care for or a husband to love forever?

Attached: 1573695373594.jpg (2783x2000, 1.22M)

this is bullshit. in real life people develop feelings and don't manage their love life as they're managing assets or career.

it's only true if you only consider very biaised dating field like "relationship that started on tinder" and stupid things like that.

You are pretty naive to think that people dont always look at more attractive people and want them. You are naive to think that people date down. Im not saying people dont not develop genuine feelings and stay together. But you are wrong to think if a women dates an average man who is working a janitor job and Jason mamoa starts hitting on her and asking her out it wont start seeping into her mind.

I don’t look at more attractive people and want them. Personally I only see my gf as the most attractive person in the world.
My gf has a high school education hasn’t worked or anything.

Ok. We'll work out together. I'll cook a little more consciously... If sex is on the table, I'm all for marathon sessions a few times a week, as long as we can both get enough sleep to recover from all of the activity.

You arnt a women first off. You are a man and you are lying if you say you dont see other women and want to have sex with them.

You dont understand. Women marry for attractiveness to a degree but security also. Men do it for sex. Both for companionship . Your girl not doing good in school has nothing to do with it. Your grandmother prob didnt have much after highschool learning and didnt have a job...still got your granddad

"I mean, if sex could make much of a difference, then i doubt i would be having this problem in the first place...

Also, working out sounds kinda scary..."

In three of my relationships, I was in shape, and they were not. I was making good money, and they weren't. I was doing a good amount of the cooking and cleaning, and being very supportive (and it takes a lot to make me lose my cool). I had to change the bedding every night/morning for all the god damned wet spots. They still cheated on me once they felt some sense of self worth - and all of the apologies and grovelling isn't going to bring me back to that scene.

When I try to keep things casual because I just know they'll do the same thing, that's when they fall madly in love, and won't take things like "I work sometimes" for an answer.

tl;dr women want what they can't have, and will ultimately choose what they want over what they need.

Muscle helps burn calories, and even provides a framework for fat to cling to - it's important if you want to avoid saggy bits.

Regular sex isn't a great workout, but it does work the core, helps increase stamina if done well, and helps build an association between activity and reward.

THIS HAS BEEN WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

My friend has this happening to him. He wants kids,she doesn't..so no kids ever.She always wants to travel ,drink and party. He always has to be at the bar she works to talk to her so she isnt bored at work. He has to ASK if he can stay home to watch a game or hang out...all this and guess what? Heard through the grapevine that since he hasnt purposed to her that she is wondering if she is wasting her life with him. After all he has done. All the money and no kids and time...all the new age women empowerment and no kids..and he has to read her mind that she wants to be marriage old fashioned like...and she was ready to leave him for it.

"Well... i guess i could go to the gym or something... fuck its been years since ive gone there..."

This is definitely not weirdly arousing for some reason...

Nope not at all~

..."is there something you want to tell me, user?"

I dont know... but that tummy looks very soft...

"Well... i mean it is soft user... you are right"

May I touch it..?

No, that might be too much...

"I mean... if you want to user..."

Anonette, you're so soft and warm~

I just want to bury my face in... (fuck.)

"Your... face? In my what?"

On that beautiful tummy anonette, I want to snuggle up and feel how soft you are~

"Ugh really though? I'm so bloated and sweaty, user..."

Oh dont be silly, you know I dont mind!

I love how sweet you smell when I squeeze you tight... you're so warm... fuck...