New coke thread old one got deleted for some reason

new coke thread old one got deleted for some reason

Attached: image0.jpg (420x559, 17K)

I miss the 80's

Attached: 294-2946850_new-coke-png.jpg (920x1011, 209K)

epic

Attached: neon2.jpg (621x995, 63K)

I fucking wish my girlfriend hates blow

youre missing out

Attached: line.webm (1280x720, 473K)

definitely am

just like cocaine, a girlfriend who likes cocaine is fun while she lasts
if you really enjoy her though chances are things won't end well

thanks for the wise words user

the secret is moderation
whenever we use we only have enough for a weekend of debauchery

I wish I knew moderation lol
my ex and I loved substances equally which was fucking awesome until it wasn't
being around people who contribute to debauchery certainly didn't help either
but good for you for being able to enjoy drugs together responsibly, seriously, I admire that

yeah i only do coke because i know i have enough self control to not make a habit out of it. plus im only 18 so i can't really afford a problem

new coke was shit

>I wish I knew moderation lol
just dont have more than you really need for 1-2 days around, so you cant go "oh one more line wont hurt"
if its gone its gone

>i know i have enough self control
still be careful, coke will fuck you over before you realize it

Attached: mollydildo.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

When will you coke boys switch to the better stuff?

Attached: IMG-20191108-WA0019.jpg (900x1600, 145K)

yeah im aware im just taking every precaution

That looks cut to shit

fucking never lmao

the rocks in the bag were really shiny the high was amazing it was definitely fishscale because i bought from an old friend

yeah I don't really do it anymore. maybe once every 6 months if anything. and I've learned to just be cool if I run out
but that addiction never goes away I always wanna do it and if I do I fall right back in love

Because at least for me Coke is a lot more manageable not to get carried away and end up on a terrible bender that fucks your life up

That’s not heisenberg blue bitch!

Heisenberg is dead and Jesse is gone so no more blue meth for me :(

Had fish scale once, had the weirdest feeling where I was stimulated but very relaxed at the same time. Like it gave me the option to get up and do something or to lay on the couch and watch some TV.

Why do you do drugs seriously asking?

Is the feeling of ejaculating inside a woman not euphoric enough for you?

its a totally different euphoria bro

Humans tend to have a natural curiosity of altering there state of mind. Some people drink booze, some smoke cigs or weed. Others choose coke.

it alters the experience
different drugs make for different experiences
start to combine them and, well, you're down the rabbit hole from there

Attached: 3OPPeU3.jpg (720x960, 80K)

that's what real coke does
you're not jittery and anxious and shit unless you do too much
it's great. most of the times I've done coke (a lot) I just hung out with friends and did what I'd normally do. hang out and drink and smoke, play some smash (highly recommend)
also doing coke while on lsd is probably the best shit ever
if that's the premise of your question I have no answer for you

If you never been high as shit on Heroin or meth you can't understand

Aint cuttin up lines of that on my cock you fucking fag

It would be the best drug ever if it didn't have that push to do more and more. That first line of good stuff is bliss. Everything after that is just kind of meh

thats what my shit did to me if i wanted to wild out i could and i could flip the switch and chill if i wanted too

good on you, so brave
truly a hero of our times

coke fuckin sucks

I always ended up thinking I was some super genius like Jimmy neutron on some good speed. Would spend 8 hours trying to figure out how to build things that only a engineer or scientist with the right materials would be able to make. Would wake up a couple days later to a bunch of useless clutter scattered around with notebooks full of mumbo jumbo Good times

fillers may include: flour, fentanyl, scopolamine.
be careful user, don't die, or wake up with a missing kidney in a dumpster on the other side of town.

Attached: durgs.png (500x558, 131K)

Stretch that bag out homie if you can, that first line is always the best. Everything else is just chasing

it's not for everyone

does the cock as high as the nose?

Because you have had shitty coke

agreed. there's definitely some irony with cocaine. its as bad as it is good
you got some good shit then. cherish it lol good coke isn't easy to find

i have a test kit gamer my number one rule with drugs

very thankful for what i have thanks man

harsh reality

Coke is so fucking boring tho, take it while drunk and you get sober for 40 min. expensive as fuck too. Ill take my ketamine, acid and oxy any day.

i fucking hate downers man idk how you guys do that stuff lol

oxy is boring too

i'm not the previous poster, but i do downers because uppers make me psychotic.
when im on a downer, i can actually focus and sort my thoughts, and i prefer a high where the my time perception is slowed down, makes my life feel like a movie where i actually have time to think about the effects of what i contribute to conversation; like looking at a metaphorical fork in the road, but when extremely high, you can see the fork in the road with your own eyes.
tl;dr: the shit makes you see how infinitely deep life is

bruh, ketamine + diphenhydramine + dextromethorphan.
you'll be beyond dissociation, like watching yourself from 3rd person.

Guess cause im introverted. Watching movies on ketamine is amazing to watch movies on. lsd ls lsd. And the warm and fuzzy feeling of opiates, sitting and hugging yourself is just the best.

I dont like other downers, benzos can go fuck themselves. unless you take them to kill a psychadelic trip. Have only taken them during ayahuasca.

You gotta rock it up. Thats the real way you think fuckin up your nose is fun? Fuck around and hit the rock. Way cleaner high honestly. No cut no bs. And no shit you can vape it. I got a Mod with an hvt sequoia oil tank and put that shit on 23 watts a d hit a Rock in the vape anywhere dont even worry about cuttin up lines

I dont mix it up too much. at most a bit of mdma with my acid or a hash brownie with the acid. fucks the trip up real good.

How can you watch movies on ketamine? You can't hear shit on ket and your eyes are just wandering around all the time trying to find something you can focus on.

Or maybe I just overdose it every time I use it.

Some faggot offered me 2 fat bumps in the mens room while I was washing my hands then asked me if I would let him do a bump off my cock. I got scared...im a fag...

Attached: asd.jpg (598x596, 38K)

i once knew this heroin addict at my job, who would mix his meth with his vape juice and vape that shit at work. his pupils instantly became dilated.

lol did you take his offer

Heyy...nice Elon...!

Attached: 7911573135016586.jpg (1610x1110, 109K)

any more pics of girls with coke?

pretty hot

Attached: d6872c7d9bb9144efabb9aade683d8f7--vintage-coke-pin-up-girls.jpg (460x691, 56K)

You dont have to go k-hole every time. you feel like the movie is your whole world. shit starts going weird 2d. just do pumbp of like 50mg every 30 min

Best cut is inositol, complex b vitamin, and an antidepressant.

I need coke how do get?

depends on where you live

1) Find someone sells it.
2) Buy some from them.

I'd be up for sniffin if anyone lives in finland and has some

By being someone rad enough to know cool people.

Attached: IMAG0408.jpg (2688x1520, 940K)

I am you in 10 years time. Sorry to break it to you Sup Forumsro

Hahah yall are fking junkies n u dont even realise it

Shouldn't that just make her pussy numb?

Boys here's a problem

Oxy baby. Pro tip: keep the pills in a test strip container (diabetus) because they can bounce around and no one will say anything. Or can always throw toilet paper in so they don't make noise at all

Attached: 20191114_055407.jpg (2233x1916, 1.88M)

I need coke how do get?
I’m in Georgia

Pay me ill send u some, i sell on deepweb to trusted vendor

Junkies