I'm most likely going to Copenhagen in May or June (and possibly going to Berlin or Hamburg again) and would like some...

I'm most likely going to Copenhagen in May or June (and possibly going to Berlin or Hamburg again) and would like some advice.
What's a good neighborhood to stay in? One that has stuff to do, but isn't super touristy?
Which neighborhoods are best for nightlife?
What local foods should I try besides the hot dogs?
Which beers should I try and which cigarettes should I try?
Any other pointers?
For what it's worth, I'm 24 (will be 25) year old male and am not sure whether I'm going solo yet or with 1-2 friends.

Attached: danish.jpg (338x277, 8K)

And what are Danish grills like?

Here's an idea, go to Århus instead

I mean, I doubt I could directly fly there and don't want to add too much extra traveling time
But why, what is better about Arhus?

Less tourists, as a first. And from my perspective, people are more friendly. Doesn't have that "big city"-feel either.

And there's loads of cultural stuff to see and participate in.

is it easy to get too from CPH?

Oh, also, about travel. You can take bus and ferry from Copenhagen to Århus for around 80 Kr, around $11.78

Denmark is boring and grey, why would you want to come here?

I have a good time no matter where I go.
how long does that take?

It takes 3 hours, nearly same as train

Train is much more expensive though.

Hella fucking more expensive !

There is allways Billund aswell Legoland and its also located in jutland as aarhus

It doesn't really matter that much where in Copenhagen you'll stay. Public transport can get you anywhere in the city fairly quickly. You should check out places like Vesterbro, and Cristianshavn for good food and beer. Also be sure to visit the food market at Refshaleoen. For nightlife, you can go to either Kodbyen, or the center of the city. I don't know if you're mostly into clubbing or smaller bars, but I prefer the latter, and my recommendations are based on that.
There are plenty of good beers to be had. There's a bar called Taphouse in Lavendelstræde, close to the main square, which has a huge selection to chose from.

Also, be warned: Unless your from Norway, you'll find it quite expensive.

Go to Vollsmose or Norrebro.

Attached: 1573085508568.jpg (470x470, 27K)

Thanks
I definitely prefer smaller bars but am willing to go to at least one club.
I'm from New York which is expensive for Burgerland standards. I calculated that a standard beer at a bar in CPH would cost roughly the same as it would here

which are some bars you guys would recommend?

Vollsmose aint in or even near Copenhagen you fuckwit bimbo faggot

What About the girls

are Inuits common in Copenhagen?

No shit, you dumb sand-nigger.

Attached: 1573673883739.png (288x300, 113K)

Hey faggot how was Berlin? Did you get weird?

how does tipping work in Denmark? is it like Germany where 10% is the norm?

You're making no sense you absolute fucking degen.

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

It was really good! I did not get weird exactly because Kit Kat doesn't seem to allow single males. I did not see a single dude get in without a chick
So I just went to cool bars, get drunk every day, tried to see some historical stuff, ate a lot of doner kebabs, got a couple of happy endings.
I might go back next year. I'm deciding between taking the train to Hamburg or just flying to Berlin
I really liked Germany in general though. Doing things was pretty cheap (I would get wasted at the bars with less than 20 Euro or eat a nice meal for 15-20 Euro) and I liked how densely populated Berlin is. Made it convenient to do things
It's kinda like a European, cooler (in my opinion) version of NYC. But I do have to say that German people in general are definitely colder than Americans, British Isles people, and Meds.

Is 8 ball pool common in Copenhagen or do they all play that version with the little bowling pin looking things?

Stay away from Norrebro .. you go there and the locals find out you're from the US of A you risk ending up as minced meat. Place is overrun by sandniggers and the extreme left .. neither will have a problem curbstomping you and neither will be prosecuted if they do

I stayed in a Berlin neighborhood that was a mix of leftists and Turks/Arabs and I had no issues

Yeah you gotta learn a little German or a few dumb jokes/filthy swears if you come back. They open up once you make them laugh. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

It was terrifying wasn't it lol. They say you can't even go out on the street it's so scary! ;)

(It's safer than anywhere in the states.)

Yeah lol, it was totally fine. I barely even saw any cops the whole time I was there.
The people I actually talked to in bars were very nice. But it seems like most people in Germany go to bars in groups of 3-5 of their friends and sit at tables, not interacting with anyone else. It's different from the US where people sit at the bar and talk to each other. Not that everyone is a social butterfly but it's common.
I actually spend a fair amount of time trying to learn German on Duolingo and it actually did help, though my friend who's annoying kept making fun of me for saying "Danke" all the time since it was one of the few things I really knew how to say in an interaction with service workers.
The one German native who I really had a conversation was impressed by my pronunciation since he says it was correct and most Anglos butcher everything pretty badly.
Oh and the Klunkerkranich place was cool. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it had an indoor area, since it was cold. I talked to a couple of Polish qts and drank good Hefeweizen all night, it was a good last night there. It was the most expensive bar I went to but it still wasn't that expensive.

The ones here are different ... One false step, perceived or not, they'll short circuit, fill the diaper and riot

bump