UN PEACEKEEPERS DEPLOYED IN THE US

CONVOYS OF UN TROOP MOVEMENTS WITNESSED THROUGHOUT THE EAST COAST

PENTAGON HAS GIVEN UN TROOPS PERMISSION TO "USE FORCE" AGAINST CIVILIANS ON US SOIL

instagram.com/p/BH5Ga3rgXi7/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661842/What-military-trucks-doing-Virginia-Bemused-motorists-spot-white-combat-vehicles-interstate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3tyvvUas6G0
militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/05/11/us-approves-un-use-force-protect-civilians-conflict/84253768/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
govtslaves.info/un-troops-landing-at-us-air-force-bases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REAPING TIME IS HERE.
REPENT SINNERS.

shoot them if they try to confiscate guns, make gun caches now

"peace"keepers

They can shoot you if you shoot at them. Better just to walk up to them and take their guns.

>instagram

It's fucking nothing

Need sauce

nah m8

We would hunt them for sport.

we live in a nation whos military is comprised of fiercely conservative nationalists. Obama needs to import his military police

The real emergency your phone battery.

uh where are the proofs?

UN "CHARIOTS" OF PEACE SPOTTED IN VIRGINIA

U.N. 'tactical vehicles' have been spotted in Virginia driving on interstate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661842/What-military-trucks-doing-Virginia-Bemused-motorists-spot-white-combat-vehicles-interstate.html

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER HAVE UN PEACEKEEPERS ON US SOIL

THIS NIGGER IS BRINGING IN AN INVASION FORCE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US

Explain yourself obama

I cannot fucking wait until they start getting shot desu

Hide your kids.

Seriour, they are known for raping kids, fuck the UN.

Don't worry the UN are hopeless.

GUYS IM IN NYC THE GROUND IS SHAKING LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE AND THERE ARE SIRENS BLARING RIGHT NOW. WHATS GOING ON PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO

>Instagram
kek

I'm in Cleburne, Texas, and there have been so many sightings here. I have seen multiple trucks. The National Guard has operations close to my home and they seem to be doing drills. Normally the parking lot is empty but it has been FULL over the last few days. Multiple helicopters in trios have been flying overhead as well

HAPPENING WHEN

quik sho benis

Go smell a butt or something.

Geez I sure have no fucking idea why trucks purchased by the UN from a manufacturer in NOVA would be spotted in NOVA.

You're right these are troubling times. Surely the UN is going to violate every single principle of its charter and invade 4 US states with a couple hundred men.

>UN PEACEKEEPERS
So... US Soldiers?

You conspiratards keep forgetting who owns the UN.

cali here, nothing unusual going on

Not only is this fake, retarded bullshit but UN Peacekeepers are the most cucked, incompetent fuckups on the planet. Ugandan child soldiers would be more dangerous.

We manufacturer those here you stupid faggot

Um, yeah, thats the subway you dolt.

in other news, UN Peacekeepers mysteriously die hours after being deployed in the U.S.

If UN Peacekeepers are actually boots on the ground in the U.S., they then declared war on the U.S. and the 2nd amendment activates in every man's body, leveling them up to militia job classes and unifying the country, causing the U.S. to glow golden yellow and hit super saiyan

Well if Instagrams say it, it must be true

He won the peace prize.

He's using the peace keepers.

Prepare for the religion of peace to follow

I am confused, why are UN """"peace""""keepers in the US? What do they intend to do?

tamponrag, hows the noodles?

why are they chinks

I kind of hope this is real. A few chimpouts and a terrorist or two would be a pittance compared to the Happening that would unfold.

>implying the real UN soldiers wouldn't be 100% black

youtube.com/watch?v=3tyvvUas6G0

>being hauled on a truck
>from last month
>implying the USA NUMBER 1 doesn't manufacture and ship out UN endorsed and used vehicles

jesus fuck why are you all so batshit stupid.

in a technical sense the pentagon doesnt have the authority to do so. in america we actually have a inability for our own military to act as police when they are not on government owned land

a outside international military force has zero authority and it would take the legislative branch to change it not the pentagon. then again the ;legislative branch can change the constitution and determines the number of supreme court judges as well as determining federal taxe rates and what they will be applied to

1 burger has been deposited into your burger

>legislative branch can change the constitution

u wat

that requires 35 us states, passing through congress, the supreme court, and the executive branch.

that shit doesn't happen easy

>in a technical sense the pentagon doesnt have the authority to do so. in america we actually have a inability for our own military to act as police when they are not on government owned land

What year do you live in?

militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/05/11/us-approves-un-use-force-protect-civilians-conflict/84253768/

Some sauce on the approval of "use of force against civilians" claim. Published back in May but for some reason they republished it two days ago.

Holy fuck I just UNpilled myself.

United States -----> United Nations

Why not just coopt the entire world government for America? Im dead serious. Who will stop us? We do it under the guise of peace and unity but its just a way for US interests to dominate theplanet by becoming the planet.

Planet America when??

One Vision One Purpose.

Kane Lives.

I'm pretty sure this is the plan more or less.

>Use of force against civilians

It's literally not. Here's your (You) but if you could read you'd notice it's specifically for the Peacekeepers to protect Civilians so we don't have another Rwanda or similar case where soldiers with automatic rifles stand by and look at the ground while thousands of people are massacred

Even if this were true, they would only be used to squash nigger BLM riots. They would not dare fuck with regular civilians. Cause there's 80M of us making up the largest army on earth.

UN peacekeepers will form UNATCO.
I guarantee it.

ffs this ruins everything.

There using un "peace keeper" because if a riot or citzens start burning down cities. The U.S. Does not want to send in the army and doesn't want to declare Marshall because it makes our goverment look bad. So the "un" sent troops to get around all that, and if we do want the people to have power again then it makes it little harder with these assholes around.

Maybe it's about the republican convention coming up, no?

Im in southern california and i saw a train with tanks and white trucks guys wats going on?

Shoot the invaders dead.

They have no legal right to enforce laws in the US.

there is nothing that says un can act in the US at all. its meant for the UN to be called overseas to help protect US citizens, as you mention

some people just cant fucking read and its sad so many people dont even know the fundamental laws of the govt. and nation

THE TIME HAS COME

THE PROPHECY IS TRUE

OBAMA HAS INVITED AN ARMY OF HEATHENS TO RAPE OUR LAND AND PILLAGE OUT WOMEN

DOWN WITH THE ANTICHRIST

DOWN WITH ILLUMINATI

>it's specifically for the Peacekeepers to protect Civilians
Protect civilians from who? Other civilians?
You can be sure they'll switch tactics and fuck the civilians they promised to protect.

>the UN
Kek, a couple of hicks could hold off the UN. I've always dreamed of popping blue helmets innawoods though.

>that picture

Muh dick

HELP IN NORTHEAST TENNESSEE

NE TN tri-cities area had an AR-15 shooter a week and a half ago at an autoparts shop, now there are UN armored humvees in town! What do I do???

Severely underrated

BTW this is part of Obamas "strong cities" initiative, and yes its real. Yes, they are planning to keep the peace, in the US.

Google strong cities initiative.

Pretty much. Peacekeepers prior to that act were basically just stuffed animals. They were there for looks but they didn't really do anything. Under the previous ROEs Peacekeepers would have to stand by and watch as forces from either side committed gross HR violations and genocide. In Rwanda peacekeepers were pulled out specifically because they were in danger from the rebels and weren't allowed to protect themselves from it (because "Muh picking sides).

Long story short, the only thing it does is give Peacekeepers the opportunity to actually keep peace and not just carry toy guns.

But Sup Forums loves to make the UN into this grand NWO conspiracy. It's not. There's plenty of sketch ass shit in the world and especially with NGOs. But the UN isn't one of them. The UN is a massive cuck force.

What happens when a nigger takes control of the ship?.... Oh wait

Because America will cease to be America.
We're barely America as is, with our growing mudblood population.

Liberty is European.
Freedom is European.
Democracy is European.
Inalienable rights are European.
Without white Europeans, these things do not exist. America was created out of a love for these values by white Europeans.
When America is no longer a white, European nation it will no longer be American.
These are white people things.
Slants aren't white.
Niggers aren't white.
Kebabs aren't white.
Abos aren't white.

They don't share our history. They don't share our culture. They don't share our values.

The more of this useless human detritus that we take on, the more we lose ourselves. Our leaders debase themselves by genuflecting to these foreigners. The hordes of utterly alien people exert a growing influence on our society, corrupting our government from the top down. Our people can only loosely be called American. Our government lost the right decades ago.

Police are always snagging these vehicles up for cheap prices now that military spending is dwindling and everyone is selling off their shit.
Aside from the fact that U.N troops are strictly aid and relief, the entire U.N military doesn't have enough manpower to occupy a single American city (because apparently America's massive military infrastructure can't do it so they have to import foreign soldiers secretly but drive their cars down populated highways.)

Those things are 100% military surplus being shipped to a police precinct.

>Burgers are getting a taste of their exported FREEDOM

I don't actually like hamboigas. It shames me every day.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

Get ready to fight.

>breitbart
>credible news source

LMAO, welp every American is gonna have a blue helmet collection soon. They couldn't keep starving Rwandans from massacring eachother.

It's almost as if the national guard does it's two weeks of training during the fucking summer.

>UN PEACEKEEPERS
they gonna decapitate people in the name of Alah too?

Trucks splattering kids in the name of Islam, Turkish coup, and you're sliding all that with imaginary UN shit? Fuck, they're even prepping to tear up the Calais refugee camp, so we'll have even more Muslim chimpouts shortly.

Fake, gay, and worse than useless.

>Obama is evil enough to plot an entire occupation of America, but not smart enough to prevent himself from publishing a law explaining his plans

Wew, quality Breitbart material.

>Abos aren't white.

Abos dun giv a fuk

>implying they arent

Ohai Reddit.

>On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

>This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

NO! It's real, I live in a residential zone in South Carolina and we've seen continous activiry from the UN. Our city government has sent out sevral notices not to be concerned that their just preforming "drills!"

They are manufactured in Virginia.

Sick armor, mirin'.

Agree, underrated.

The Obama Department of Justice made it clear that it was exactly that when it distributed a press release last week announcing the “Launch of Strong Cities Network to Strengthen Community Resilience Against Violent Extremism.” In that press release, the DoJ complained that “while many cities and local authorities are developing innovative responses to address this challenge, no systematic efforts are in place to share experiences, pool resources and build a community of cities to inspire local action on a global scale.”

Its Obamas own words retard.

Who do you think are the extremists? The justice department and Lynch, the cunt who just let Hillary off, have already told us.

White people.

Gun lovers.

>This internationalist character was brought to the fore by the fact that the Strong Cities Network was launched on September 29 not at the White House or the Department of Homeland Security, or at the FBI headquarters or anywhere else that might be fitting for a national project, but at the United Nations.

[UNATCO THEME INTENSIFIES]

>America has one of the most prepared militaries in the world because of training for various and all situations regularly
>Texan sees National Guard training and freaks out

I think we should dispel this fiction that the National Guard does not know what it's doing. They are going to stage a coup. In Texas. To overthrow the government and install real democracy.

t. Alabamian

Well no fucking duh retard

Saw this on Interstate 81 going northbound when I was driving home from work yesterday. Took a pic because I've never seen trucks like those before, had no idea it was part of something bigger

>On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

>This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

>in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

>in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

>Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

>Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

for some reason I am not worried about this in the least.

call me crazy, but my guns are safe.

STRANGE PLANES LANDING AT US AIR BASES WITH UN MARKINGS

Well it's official folks. We are no longer safe. We are no longer top of the food chain as a nation. U.N. troops here would be very bad for a lot of people. It will be the end of this once great nation. We will picked apart at the seems and many of us will die. Your color, religion, political views or social status will not matter. We all be treated like criminals.

govtslaves.info/un-troops-landing-at-us-air-force-bases/

Welcome to our new world.

I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA... 20 MILES FROM THE BEACH.... All Hail Kek, He is my god and i will enter meme heaven goodnight my fellow Sup Forums brothers

My guns are loaded.

>>On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.
>>This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.
>>in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.
>>in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.
>>Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.
>>Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

And who will run that "Planet America"?
Same people who are running America today?
Do you even know who is running USA today?
Obama? baka

Wut

WHERE IS THEIR CHALK-BLOCKS AND DRIP PANS!!!!!!
give them a safety brief on how their truck could drive away without any chalks to block their tires and how the drip pan could prevent another oil spill in the ocean!!!!

for what reason

Fellow NCbro, may kek be with you

I don't even respond to these anymore.

The armored bodies are done in Georgia and they are painted in finished in PA before being sent out from NY Port Authority on cargo ships.

EVERY TIME some random faggot sees a "convoy" of the latest order being sent out to the port they get on GLP/Infowars and say OMG MARSHALL LAW!

Fucking at least a dozen times a year for the past... since... Eternal September really.

fags