Ok which one of you is this guy's son

Ok which one of you is this guy's son

Attached: rfihtt08jky31.jpg (1125x1638, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/01/accused-teacher-blindfolded-kids-for-tasting-test-source-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There was one kid who recognized the taste of semen in their cookie

Attached: HardLaughter.gif (238x178, 634K)

I hope it was a grill.

Attached: charged.png (720x1280, 878K)

duck you it’s not in the article

>recognized the taste
>Elementary school
> hoping it was a girl

Nice you sick fuck

Attached: view.png (299x363, 188K)

Those Muslims at it agai.... oh wait its American born white paedophiles again.

He’s gonna be playing “taste the cookie” in prison

We don't have that many Muslims per capita
It's the same logic is building the wall. We have enough criminals as is we don't need to import anymore.

Also
> bringing up politics in a pedo thread

Go back to Sup Forums or kys

Attached: 1572464559630.gif (500x248, 1010K)

Nothing political was said, cry some more boyo.

It was a point I was making that Americans project their own problems onto other lesser people in the US, and of course use the Per Capita excuse for everything.

The simple fact is White Paedophiles in the US abuse the most kids, you can try and use per capita to make it seem like less but the victims all went through the same horror. What is scummy is the fact you are dismissing what happened to the kids by lessening the importance by trying to blame others.

In my country you would be called a cunt for that, but a cunt is a cunt at the end of the day, just like a paedophile is a paedophile.

TOP KEK

Sup Forums really lost it's fun as the time got by

Attached: #TRIGGERED.jpg (400x354, 30K)

>2013

Well you used what they went thru for a,political soapbox you could preach about the evils of white men so you know, fuck you cunt

On the off-change is anyone a psychologist as I’m curious as to how you would help children get over that? I feel like cookies would be ruined for me for the rest of my life.

Also, oral sex.

It's likely the children won't be told about the situation to prevent trauma like this.

also, school

English people. Wowwee what a good time.

Attached: ehohmeh.jpg (300x562, 28K)

And they say men don't bake.

Explain how feeding dickhead kids tainted cookies is a sexual thing you over reaching faggot

Nope, you assumed it was political because most Americans are paranoid and think everything is political. The fault is on your end.

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

you have one or two things to learn in sexual practices, even outside pedophilia

Attached: 4chanuserbase.jpg (640x400, 69K)

About 15 years ago, I came in a tub of cut onions 3 times, then that tub of onions went to a BBQ where they were fried and served up to around 100 people

I did it out of spite, nothing was sexual about it.

keep fooling yourself mate

Attached: crash.png (144x100, 14K)

but there have been muslim rape gangs in the US

Rhode Island, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, and Tennessee have all had problems with islamic rape gangs

Attached: assault.jpg (484x251, 22K)

Virtue signaling by calling out wypipl being da debul.
Fuck off abbo.

Why... why... would you do that? What had these people done to make you so aggrieved?

latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/01/accused-teacher-blindfolded-kids-for-tasting-test-source-says.html
He’s a Californian Democrat, bet $1 he is since he’s a teacher and overwhelmingly they are liberals.

Attached: dis be you.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>hurr bad people go in the bad basket
Fuck off with your labels you're not my dad

You’re a faggot and always have been one.
You disappoint us.

Ahh the olde American montage of if a few do it everyone does it.

But what about the actual numbers of victims and their perps?

Are you seriously more focused on a smaller group of paedophiles rather than all of the paedophiles, are you perhaps apologising for American white paedophiles?

Also rape gangs are not just a Muslim thing, and they aren't everywhere like you think, its similar to how people think in Sweden rape gangs are everywhere also when they aren't.

It all comes down again to the fact that numbers for white paedophiles are the largest in the world in the US and you have to project to a smaller group with a per capita excuse or a few stories to make everything seem ok again.

Think about that for a while, and ask yourself what is more important trying to project onto Muslims or finding a way to stop all forms of paedophilia on the planet?

thats some top tier butthurt there boifat

>It was a point I was making that Americans project their own problems onto other lesser people in the US,
You're the one who brought up muslims you fucking faggot. Interesting that you consider them "lesser people" too kek. Take a look in the mirror. Are you a self hating white or just a racist non-white?

Your "point" is retarded and you should feel bad.

Roo fucking abbo fanny muncher.

Talking about how Americans always scream Muslims first isn't political at all. No matter how hard you try to make it look like it is.

Again Americans have a penchant for thinking everything is political, from what clothes to wear, to what food you eat, to what movies you watch, to what music groups you like, to watch news network you watch.

It is very pathetic, you see it constantly every day in here when someone doesn't agree with a republican voter they are automatically a liberal and in a good number of cases the person will reply saying they are republican also, because as said paranoia, and the same can be said for the reverse with democrats blaming others of being nazis etc.

The thing is people who do that are only a very small % of voters in the US who actually think they speak for 50% of the populace of the US, when they don't.

It is all pathetic to be blunt, every day is paranoia day for you lot, you are all easily triggered by a slight word or phrase that you think someone is attacking your political choice under the 1st amendment, which you hypocritically would attack anyone else for exercising their right to vote, which makes you against your own constitution.

But that is the majority of Americans for you, unable to grasp what politics is, or what is happening in the real world.

keep being salty you are still wrong, go rub your 500lb boifat stomach in anticipation for your $10 mega meal of utter tripe you think is fine dining

Sorry, but you’re mistaken. I can see how since English likely isn’t your first language and you’re foreign so you don’t really matter much.

I don't know why mom keeps you around, she's mentally unstable since the divorce but I don't have to tell you that.

I keep her around to feel better about myself and the fact I have a faggot for a son.

>Talking about how Americans always scream Muslims first isn't political at all.
Nobody mentioned muslims but you, idiot. Nice strawman.

>It is all pathetic to be blunt, every day is paranoia day for you lot,
We get it. You hate Americans. Well done faggot. I'm pretty sure Americans don't even think about you and whatever shithole nation you come from. And tell me this; why do you consider muslims to be lesser people? Pretty rich coming from someone who's trying to virtue signal kek.

Get a brain, Moran;)

>pretend everyone is foreign
>because of being upset by a few words
>"buh buh buh you dont speak English well because *sniff* you are foreign"
>SSDD
i can assure you English is my first language, i just ignore grammar rules while using a phone because i cant be bothered to punctuate or capitalise when it takes longer to do so
again cry some more boifat your tears are delicious

ok bjorn

Nobody's crying. Everyone is just pointing out what an idiot you are and how butthurt you are. Good job.

>this absolue wreck of a thread

Attached: Joker'salimony.jpg (1484x2158, 1007K)

fake and gay, link the article OP

I never said any else did say anything about Muslims, there's that assumption paranoia again, I said talking about muslims and how Americans perceive them isn't political.

I don't hate Americans, I just hate ignorant and paranoid Americans who think they understand the world, but routinely fire out the same shite rhetoric on a daily basis like their life depends on it.

I have a number of American friends, while I am not American of course, who have different political choices and all say the same thing, America is getting worse because the number of ignorant people like yourself is growing which in turn allows corporations to rip you off financially while pretending you are living the high life.

Also an emote on Sup Forums, weeeew not been here for long have you.

Attached: American Babby.jpg (283x320, 9K)

l2r

Says the American who uses Sesame Street English, because normal English is too difficult. Even to the point there is American Latin, because normal Latin is also too difficult.

>posted on an american website
>in english

I'm not American and you're still raging over Americans who don't care about you. Your opinion here is worthless. Go write a blog about it you queer.

>posted to a Japanese website
>in proper English

If your still out there Tay I miss you :(

Hello, Dennis Hastert.

its an american website bjorn. your crying and feet stamping can't change that.

Someone has some sand in their turban. Guy is so worked up he's somehow trying to correlate American ignorance with Jewry???? You lost completely lost me Abdul, go take a breather and dust off your turban and kabaab

That is some strong rage there, not once am I raging in any post, again ignorant assumption made on your part... because as said before you like to project and you are projecting your own rage as if I am doing it also.

Again pathetic, America would be better off with less people like you, to the point it's people would fight back against a Corporate government and eject them so everything can get back on track.

But you keep on thinking that somehow non Americans are perhaps jealous or whatever excuse you all like to again project, because that isn't true.

As said at the end of the day I am friends with a number of Americans, whose family have lived in the US for generations since the 18th Century who are white, except for a couple of them one is Arabic (but not Muslim) and another Korean, who are fed up with the people like you ruining a great country to the point its falling from grace pretty rapidly.

Now you have a corporate president who is sucking the country dry for his overlords all in the name of profits for them.

And you are crying on a bulletin board system about how you are upset and assume things because you are angry and want to blame everyone bar yourself for your own shit life choices.

Well enjoy that, because every day is going to be an angry day for you.

its actually japanese, copied from a japanese bulletin board when created by moot, who hosted it on various asian servers after a small stint on an american sever, sold it to a japanese user who has been running the site since
so yeah keep crying boifat

its an american website

Not even Muslim or Arabic, I am white, keep trying there also trying to pretend you are another user is cute.

Jewry? Is this made up American Word of the Day day?

Ahh the same delicious angry assumptions, now its all about Jews apparently, yes because the Jews are making white paedophiles do what they are doing, because no normal American would do that right?

Pathetic v2.0

So butthurt, bjorn.

This is why people say the euros ruined this website.

Nope, as the other user said its ran by a Japanese guy who bought it from Moot, Moot copied it originally from 2chan which was also Japanese.

Do try harder child.

when you samefag hoping nobody will notice because you are the only one upset about it all

Funny how a silly sandnigger claims to know what's best for America because he knows a few people who live here... Someone woke up on the wrong side of the sand pit this morning

its an american website no matter how hard you pretend

pretty sure he's not a haji. going off of how snooty he acts i'm going to assume he's swede, norwegian or around there

As said twice now, I am white and a natural English speaker.

Your assumptions are showing, as is your butthurt, salt and tears.

Still being this angry after so many posts, clearly shows your young age and the inability to take criticism well without resorting to childish petty attacks.

Ouch. Pathetic v3.0

It would be a lot sicker if it was a boy who recognized the taste, faggot.

sorry Habeeb, exchanging your turban for a fedora doesn't make you white.

Check the jews' pedophilia track record
41% is the figure of incest victims in some kike communities

Imagine being this retarded.

KEk

Well you believe what fairy tale you want to, end of the day the history of Sup Forums is available to all to read, but you keep assuming like your other upset friend

Also taken from the site's own About page..

What is Sup Forums?
Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. Sup Forums's collaborative-community format was inspired by one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community.

As said keep crying boyo.

Attached: Keep going .jpg (400x592, 174K)

>That is some strong rage there,
Literally didn't read the rest of your essay. That's how much I care for your opinion. Stay butthurt you absolute loser

Islam is a greater threat to the world than pedophilia.

Attached: 030415-N-4142G-011.jpg (697x586, 108K)

its still an american website. youre just a guest here

>ITT Americans upset easily
>Just as fragile as their wooden homes
>Have to attack others because their fantasy world is shattered

All the tears are flowing today.

Attached: booo hooo Americans.jpg (800x539, 136K)

Tell me you didn't laugh.

ok bjorn so long as you post it in english and follow US law

Ya I'm the kiddo here lol, you display some heavy childish features. Especially with this "pathetic v3.0" cringe

It's an American website subject to American law. You really are a moron kek

Because some upset people said so? Every religion has their bad apples, even Christianity with the IRA, KKK, Gods Army, Basque Seps etc.

Doesn't mean all are the same. But I know it is hard because it is easy to believe a couple of stories somehow make it sound like it happens all the time, such as throwing gays off roofs etc. But that isn't always happening all the time.

It's like when people assume there is no go zones in Europe, when they don't exist, they only exist on far right sites because they have to lie to draw in support, just like how ISIS etc lie to draw in support.

As said it is easy to blame others to justify your hate, I hate the IRA I lived through it in the UK when they bombed pubs etc, but that didn't mean I hate all Northern Irish people or Catholics. Because that would be simply a case of being paranoid and ignorant as fuck.

Not even the person you have been calling "bjorn" to for about 1 hour, they are right you are paranoid as fuck.

thats fine bjorn just make sure to follow the rules. Youre a guest here remember

Wrong, it isn't subject to American law, if it was it would have been taken down years ago. Try again.

Just to clarify, anything hosted outside the US isn't subject to any of it's laws. I know it is hard for you to comprehend thinking the world wants to be like America when it doesn't, but your laws mean shit outside of the US.

>even Christianity with the IRA, KKK, Gods Army, Basque Seps etc.
IRA aren't/weren't a religious organisation you fucking idiot.

>inspired by one of the most forums in Japan.
Secret is in the sauce. I guess moonrocks would then be a product of the moon

youre being a bad guest here bjorn.

>thinks he is in control of the site
>upset that a Japanese guy has ran it for the last 4 years
>upset that even the site tells him so
>trying hard to push the bjorn attack so hard because they think it works
>being 600lbs and sitting in their mothers basement sucking on mountain dew and cheetos
>tears and smelly sweat dripping onto the stone floor that hasn't been washed in years and admist empty cans and cheeto packets
>"MAH SITE IS AMERICUNT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!!! SKREEEEEEE!!!!"
Please continue to fury swipe at nothing but fresh air.

>not reading the rules in a foreign rage