MILITARY STRENGTH GENERAL

You can post itt only if you are in the top 10 military powers worldwide

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=jspEovlEK-w
youtube.com/watch?v=54uCKEFwExg
news.vice.com/article/german-official-sounds-alarm-over-the-dilapidated-state-of-the-countrys-military?utm_source=vicenewsfb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who needs a military when uncle sam does it for you

>implying USA #1 couldn't take on the entire world

Russia's only where it is on that fucking list because NUKES

Pic related nigga

Russia (Asia)
Wut?

Desu Putin has made insane upgrades to the Russian military all branches, in the past decade. It is legit modern global power now.

Western propaganda doesn't want you to understand that, but take the fucking red pill already.

Russia IS incredibly strong. I feel the only reason Russia and USA are rattling sabers after the end of the Cold War is the simple fact that there's no one else to bicker with around. The top dogs bark at each other.

come back when you don't get blown the fuck out by rice farmers and goat fuckers

Fuuck..

I know right? Fucking idiocy.

At least the roaches are labeled properly as asian.

There there Canada, 22 is a good showing.

Surprised me desu, I thought you'd be 50+

only because of bleeding heart faggots in washington, crying about

>muh rice farmers being massacred
>muh agent orange

If we had fought in vietnam with the same attitude and lack of care for sub human gooks as ww2, vietnam would be non existent

No complaints to you, OP.

Yore not in the top 10 though....

>1 million NVA/VC deaths vs. 56,000 US deaths

LoL liek BTFO z0mg

There should be a minimum requirement that you spend a certain amount or more on military.

Countries with joke-militaries are not countries

You do NOT fuck with moose. That ranking is 100% based on the moose population.

>tfw at least JTF2 are still world-class operators.

Honestly, until we at least get back up to 2% funding we're basically riding on the whole "adjacent and on good terms with the #1 military power ever" thing.

desu you bombed more in Vietnam than the combined bombings in WW2, but I get what you mean. Total war.

I hoped no one would notice ;_:

Even a voluntary 3 month period would do.

Also
>Canada 22
>Australia 23

Hm....

>but the countries are given a flat bonus
LEARN TO READ, YOU FUCKING SLAVIC FUCKER

USA

NUMBER

>Countries with joke-militaries are not countries

That's probably why america never truly won against iraq and vietnam, because they are not "countries". America always a step ahead than everyone else.

>Beaten by India

How did we let this happen?

Reporting in.
If Germany with their meme army can make it to the top 10 so can Poland.

Russia vs China, no nukes. Who wins?

Malaysia and Indonesia can take over your country in a week. Even New Zealand can annex you if they wanted

How do you feel about that?

As far as I know you have one of the largest and most modern militaries in Europe. Germany has rotting tanks and crumbling planes, you should be ahead and not 18th

>Neither side technically won, both signed a peace treaty

>NVA and cong had about 1,000,000 Dead

>US has about 60,000 dead

Wy won't this meme die?

Even your cats have squinty eyes, that tells you how Asian Russia is.

What, you think you could possibly classify as European slavshit?

This fuck since when is France stronger then us?

>Russia vs China, no nukes. Who wins?

Depends on win conditions. None of the major power are able to conquer and occupy each other.

Russia can devastate China and send them to the stone age tho. Missiles, bombings, etc.

>globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

I'm calling this list bullshit. Our military is far from good and we already are 15th.

I'm pretty sure manpower counts for 90% of the score alone.

You have a stronger military then Australia, damn, I knew they got beat by Emus but I didn't think they'd be this pathetic.

>Neither side won
>Vietnam completely lost to communism
>South Vietnam disintegrated
Lol keep telling yourself that

>amount of kills means you won the war

Jesus christ

this is true. not many people realize it, but the hippo and the moose are the most dangerous animals on the planet

No. 31 reporting in! Ready for duty burgerbros.

Hey cheer up! You still have the JTF2

Hippies should be lynched.
>muh poor commies
>commies then murder non commie viets, but thats fine somehow.

Do they really want to deal with our flora and fauna?

>As far as I know you have one of the largest and most modern militaries in Europe
Its large by numbers, but it mostly exists on the arms subsidies from the EU (like everything else in Poland).
Honestly polish army is pretty strong though, they mostly are hurt by polands poor infrastructure.
Still nowhere close to germany due to population and technology being way behind.
The stuff thats crumbling in germany is the old stuff no one ever uses, the material intended for deployment is in good shape.

I want to see a US-Russia-China-UK-France super team go squash some roaches in Turkey

USA has already been annexed by mexico & africa.

I think we'll keep the hobits at bay for a while yet.

Russia is a military power what are the odds of that

I think a lot of it comeso from population and industrial potential

>wow guize, just becuz u kill ur enemy doesn't mean you win

>france
>doing anything
Come on mate, that's bigger fiction than Holocaust.

Turkey should drop at least 30 spots down after that fail coup attempt.

>12
Not bad
Bless el sisi

>Slavs aren't white
Are you retarded? They're probably more white than you.

It doesn't though, you can kill however many you want if you don't achieve your military objective and they do, you lost.

HURR DURR SIZE MATTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=jspEovlEK-w
youtube.com/watch?v=54uCKEFwExg

>meme army
>poland

sure, some poltard Marek that gets all his info from pol knows better than the CIA. im sure

This list was always retarded

Real List

1 America
2.Russia
3. China
4. ISRAEL
5. UK
6.France
7 Poo
8. Japan
9. Iran
10 North Korea
11. South Korea
12. Pakistan
13. Italy
14. Roaches (would've been higher a week ago)
15. Poland
16. Egypt
17. Germany
18. Spain
19. Taiwan
20. Vietnam

everyone else might as well not even have a military

>Vietnam
>17th

fuck off denmark

Oh you did win then?

>tfw your PM is such a fucking faggot that he allows bull USA to do all the work while he sits with his legs crossed
>tfw he fucking hates the F-35 and bought F-16s instead

Thought I'd give them a little confidence booster. They probably feel retarded for willingly allowing themselves to be invaded

>That's probably why america never truly won against iraq and vietnam, because they are not "countries". America always a step ahead than everyone else.
>Countless Muslims killed by our hands.
>Middle East forever destabilized, affecting millions more of Muslims.
>Islam forever a hated religion by the Big 3, yet dependent on us, stuck in a limbo.
>All progress of Islamic Nations forever toppled because of their own fanaticism.

Again, tell me why we lost. That's what they get for 9/11

>Oh, we also won the Vietnam War, by kicking their gook asses to submission.

why is greatest ally that high up?

eastern european =/= european

The US left Vietnam when the US, North and South Vietcong left signed the Paris Peace Accords.

After the US left, then North Vietnam Invaded South Vietnam.

When South Vietnam fell, America wasn't participating in the war because it was "over".

its not ur fault, its the fucking cucks bro

Their military is ready to go to war with Iran-Roach-Jordan-Egypt-Saudi Arabia at the same time it is in constant state of readiness and has decades of experience

Is Japan really that strong? I thought we disarmed them after ww2

Wait, Bulgarians have internet?

Iran alone could kick their ass if not for the nukes

this is stupid, there is no reason for two nuclear capable nations to fight an entirely conventional war.
>Pakistan vs. India
>Russia vs United States
furthermore, there is no reason why a nuclear capable country would not use nukes if they were fighting a defensive war where all out retaliation could cripple the invading nation's capability to do war.
>I.E. Ukraine somehow invades russia successfully and comes within 100 miles of moscow
>putin would not having a problem setting off a few nukes in ukraine to force unconditional surrender/withdrawl
same with North Korea invading China. Those slant eye bastards would launch nukes faster than you can say takeout

Bitch pls, stop the sad excuses. You went there and throw massive amount of lives and material into this fight to keep the communists from taking over Vietnam, at the end the communists took over vietnam.
The fact alone that rice farmers with aks forced yout to the negotiation table to begin with is already a defeat.

This has to be only due to manpower. Before the olympic games, our fucking marines were killing zika mosquitoes. FUCKING MOSQUITOES. I WISH I WAS KIDDING.

>CIA
>a random leaf

who to believe? halp!

#1 since 1945

How? Iran can't even get there. Israel can bomb them themselves tho and Iran couldn't do shit

I agree completely. I believe they made it that way so that you and Russia don't soar light years ahead.

Btw Russia's defence minister has said multiple times that they have no qualms of using nukes as a first option if attacked by anyone.

I'm surprised we're so low actually. I mean, fucking Italy is ahead of us. Egypt is ahead of us, but somehow Israel is behind? Israel fucked up egypt in like 15 minutes every single time they fought. yeah this feels like bullshit.

Which number looks the most like a penis?

Their navy is relatively stronk

But seriously guys what are we going to do about this newfound Roach infestation?

you're welcome

Because CIA never lied to anybody.

Carrie... I mean ships that carry helicopters for humanitarian missions :^)

"The military forces are tired," Bartels remarked in an interview with the German newspaper Handelsblatt on Wednesday, a day after he released a report that depicted Germany's military as small, demoralized, and struggling to fulfill missions with malfunctioning equipment. "There are too many things missing."

Michael Moran, a managing director at the Control Risks security consultancy in New York, was unsurprised by Bartels's pronouncement. After the country's defeat in World War II, Germans felt ashamed of their role in the bloodshed and in the genocide of the Holocaust, and adopted a pacifist stance. Germany controversially rearmed during the Cold War, but only with the goal of defending against a Soviet attack. Since the end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union, the country has deliberately avoided reviving its once-vaunted military.

"They've never gone down the road to creating a warrior class," Moran said. "It's a very touchy topic."

Still, the parliamentary ombudsman's report contains shocking data about a country whose military preparedness has long caused concern among statesmen.

"For centuries, our main worry in Poland was a very strong German army," former Polish Defense Minsiter Janusz Onyszkiewicz told Foreign Affairs recently. "Today, we're seriously worried about German armed forces that are too weak."

news.vice.com/article/german-official-sounds-alarm-over-the-dilapidated-state-of-the-countrys-military?utm_source=vicenewsfb

It;s a glorified peacekeeping force

Lol, no, guys. Do you think that we are so pathetic idiots that we are trying to hitch ourselves to Yuropian culture to assert ourselves on the basis of membership of a successful group? No thanks. We are a self-sufficient nation with thousands of years of great history.
It is not we are interested in to cling ourselves to Yuropean culture and it is Yurope interested in to speak about the Russian culture as a European.
If we are Asians, please delete from the European culture of all our writers, scientist, and composers (hello, Ayn Rand). Remember - this is the Asian culture.
Please note that all the greatest military leaders of European nations (Karl 12, Napoleon, Hitler) were smashed by Asians.
Please remember that the first representative of the human species, who performed the original dream of all mankind, first entered the expanses of original space was Asian, and that is an achievement of Asian culture, and not European.

>Israel fucked up egypt in like 15 minutes every single time they fought.
You need to brush up on history lessons, last time they fought egypt demolished israel until israel begged and threatened their way into more military supplies from the U.S. to drown egypt in material power. On its own israel is a joke army.

Russia got BTFO by goat fuckers and snow people

>We're stronger than Alberto Barbosa and PRETTY MUCH A NON COUNTRY

Kek

Yeah north korea ahead of Pakistan and fkin Egypt ahead of both germany and spain. You're retarded
Also if the difference in power between poos and pakis was this big, we'd have no pakis today. Also, Vietnam is in the list but Brasil isn't. Your list is a meme you cuck

>4. ISRAEL

Is that cause of their nuclear arsenal?

Here are your peers, and a glimpse of your future.
Historical number 1s

>Egypt
>Greece
>Italy

I'm sure you're looking forward to it.

Australia is a Chink colony so sup guys

Literally half the list has nukes you retard

The point is the vast majority of 'VC' were civilians and the rest that weren't were not even armed, also you guys withdrew anyway because you were too pussy to carry on while the VC actually had guts. You lost to a fucking third world country think about that

Lol no

That's a bit pointless in its sheer overpowering

>Israel
>4th

Their population is 90 million and they have a pretty strong culture around maintaining autonomy

literally an endless supply of fighter planes was provided

>POO IN AUSCHWITZ

Every time you Euro fucks bring up Vietnam and think America got booted, I have to re-educate you on the definition of warfare.

You win if you kill the enemy.

No, the Viets did not win a war in which we ravaged their homeland, killed 1 million of their countrymen, occupied their airspace and waters, and sprayed their populations with chemical fertilizer. No, they didn't have some "military objective" like this was a fucking RTS or something and you had to conquer this base or capture this general to win. We basically entered a foreign country, fucked it up for almost 20 years and made it ours, then when we got tired and hippies back home started yelling at us, we left.

There was literally no scenario in which America would have lost the war, militarily, financially, any way. You play too much Command and Conquer and think if you don't capture this base and convert the citizens, you lose. Our mission in Vietnam was an attrition war. We wore down the VC and the NVA to the point that they had '40s radios to communicate with each other from mud tunnels. Then your friend China decided to help the Soviets launder money and equipment to them.

You wanna know how I know we won? Look around in Vietnam today. People on the streets selling lighters that American GIs dropped, in a """communist""" country that supposedly """resisted""" American influence.

The Paris peace accords signed in 1973 stopped pretty much all involvement of the US supporting south vietnam with airstrikes and ground troops (operation linebacker 2 was the last time the US really bombed the shit of the north vietnamese) The war was pretty much over. Nixon also signed an agreement with a south stating any plane that were to be shotdown by the north, A brand new one would come in the next day. Any magazine lost in a firefight, the US would supply a brand new one. This what was keeping the South from being completely destroyed by northern aggression. It wasnt until 1974, when Nixon was impeached, did the North move back into the South. Congress took all the defense budget of south vietnam and put it into programs in the US (Public housing, healthcare, all that liberal hippie shit). President Ford actually had to almost beg congress to Keep the US word on protecting South Vietnam, but since congress was a liberal cesspool, they overturned it. It took less than a year for the south to fall to communism, All because Nixon got impeached and congress didnt keep the US word on protecting it.

Let me simplify.
>Little kid getting bullied by decent sized kid
>big fucking kid protects little kid
>Beats up decent sized kid
>Big kid guards little kid
>Big kid told to come home
>Big kid leaves
>Decent sized kid fucking demolishes little kids ass

Pakistan and Egypt are both shitholes on par with North Korea minus the fanaticism and the ruthless dictatorship and never even won a war ever. Also North Korea has a standing army of a million men.

What the fuck has Brazil ever done militarily in the past 60 years?

You guys are part of Europe and asia(geographivally), though mostly part of Europe if we are talking about important things such as accomploshments, rulers, and culture. Ignore the shitty memes

Is this about military accomplishments? I thought it was about military power. If we go by achievements the list would be very different.

Went to Ho Chi Minh City once. Felt like New York City but with more smog, garbage, and cigarettes. Definitely westernized to a degree