I'll eventually die

>I'll eventually die
How do I live forever? I don't wanna die

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (632x328, 19K)

Just do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10k-run each day.

>Live bald for the rest of my life
Fuck no

FAME

>I don't wanna die
you will once you hit your 70s or so

Why care?

Because I'll be dead?

How can you care when you are dead?

That's the thing, I don't wanna be dead

The dead don't worry about these kinds of things and neither should you.

Then discover the key to immortality
It's possible

Yeah cause they can't think. I want to be able to think

Well you're not dead. So why would you worry about it?

Do you really want to live forever on this goofy little planet? That's much more frightening than mere physical death.

Cause I will be dead?

No. No it isn't...

Accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior and you'll live forever. You will transition from earthly body to heavenly body and your death won't hurt because Jesus

Hmmmm...who think...was him...?

Attached: 8021573135349642.jpg (1614x1199, 116K)

What would you do with eternity?

You only YOLO once

Play video games, read comic books and watch Tv then go to space to sleep for at least an eternity

So just endlessly trying to fill a void then?

Fun.

Atleast I won't be dead

You will be though.

Heh

Stop giving a fuck about death u pussy

>I don't want to die!
The key to immortality is to take a long walk off a short pier

No, I don't wanna die

You’re not smart enough or have enough time for immortality. You want to be immortal? Learn quantum theory, nuclear physics, neurology and learn python and c++ and start your own company selling specialty goods for money, create a space company so when you’re immortal you can travel. You’ll also need to figure out how to create a strong AI and one that won’t take over the world. Piece everything together and then transfer your consciousness to a machine and or merge with AI. Rather complicated this is all hypothetical but Elon is trying his hardest.

Figure out what mechanisms cause your body to fail. Attempt to correct those failings. Here are critical issues with some potential solutions for the first two.

1. Oxidative stress (mitochondrial gene therapy possible solution?) - move mtdna into nucleus of cell to prevent large deletions of genetic information. Requires gene therapy capable of identifying non-hydrophobic DNA in other organisms to engineer similar DNA in human cells that can facilitate transportation from the nucleus to the mitochondria.

2. Inflammatory enzymes essential to the immune system oxidizing cholesterol, contributing to atherosclerotic plaque buildup - identify DNA responsible for production of enzymes capable of targeting insoluble cellular detritus. Requires microorganisms that consume aggregates, the genes that produce the enzyme responsible for their breakdown and a list of the offending aggregates.
3. Glycation
4. Beta-amyloid buildup
5. Telomeres shortening after repeated cell division
6. Errors in DNA replication
7. Limited stem cells

Attached: 00eb7d973ce5a4037a65733d25ce0aa3.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Fuck
Off

You're an idiot.