So I found this in the trash at my girlfriend's place. Acyclovir for herpes

So I found this in the trash at my girlfriend's place. Acyclovir for herpes.

Now, here's the thing. I have herpes. I take meds for it.

If she caught herpes from me since we've been dating, don't you think she would confront me or something? She clearly went and got this in secret and kept it from me. And I'm not upset about that since I've been doing the same. But that leads me to believe she had herpes prior to dating me. Why else would she go about this in secret?

What should I do now? Confront her? I mean she put it right in plain sight in the trash. Does she think I don't know what acyclovir is for or that I wouldn't notice? Advise me Sup Forums.

Attached: 20191114_075611b.jpg (826x1094, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LjOEjIg014s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She’s fucking someone else and thought they gave her herpes, that’s why she didn’t tell you.

You both have herpes. What the fuck does it matter. At dinner say "do you have herpes?" And if she denies it just shrug and say "well I seen an orange bottle in the trash and I thought it was mine but it says your name on it." And if she makes a big deal about it just say "it's okay I have herpes long before you." Either way your both shitty people.

Attached: df7bp0916nd31.gif (176x210, 1.89M)

She doesn't know if you gave it to her or she gave it to you.

This.

You're human vermin spreading disease and you deserve each other.

This is also a plausible explanation for keeping it secret, but I don't think so. We spend every night together. She always leaves her phone and everything in plain sight, never tries to hide anything, is a very open person in general. She's also not very sexually motivated.

>"well I seen an orange bottle in the trash and I thought it was mine but it says your name on it."
Yeah but I don't have a prescription or anything that could be confused with hers. I buy mine over the counter from Mexico and put the pills in vitamin bottles.

>Either way your both shitty people.
Yeah but I thought I was the only shitty one here so I'm confused now.

As far as I know she doesn't know I have it...
But she did at one time start really closely looking over my dick, presumably for signs of herpes scars or something.

Oh yeah and I forgot to say she's an RN so she should know all this health related stuff.

Dude like everyone sexually active gets herpes eventually, no big deal.

Or she's too tarted to notice you had the herpes, not wanting you to think she fucked a cockwaggon

>Or she's too tarted to notice you had the herpes, not wanting you to think she fucked a cockwaggon
Again she's an RN so presumably not that retarded. Are you saying she might know she caught it from me, but be too embarrassed to admit to it?

>Dude like everyone sexually active gets herpes eventually, no big deal
>(you)

Damn I would feel like a total piece of shit if I didnt tell my gf I had herpes.

So it seems likely that you gave it to her. I wouldn't say shit about it, it won't end well for you.

This. I got hpv and it has led to me not having sex with randos because I dont wanna spread that shit. I gotta find bitches that already have it or have the shot to not get it.

>well I seen
Letting her know that not only do you have herpes, but you likely got it from your cousin or sister.

Attached: 1D15182B-60A8-49AE-8E15-FF41A2CC4AD4.jpg (806x708, 104K)

I'm thinking this is the only course.

That's more likely niggerspeak than hillbilly.

You mean nurse? Not too clear either. I'm suggesting you confront her to see why she is hiding

It's an extremely common infection. The worst part about herpes is the stigma.

>Self righteous asshole
>(you)

>having herpes
kys degenerate

Yes a nurse.

>The worst part about herpes is the stigma.
This.
It's not even any big deal otherwise.

>getting laid never
I'd say kill yourself but your genes will die with you regardless.

I work with a number of females who were cheating on their man, just so you know, they usually have more than one phone. I know a girl that had a separate phone for herself and actually got one for the guy she was messing around with.

Aclovir is also used to treat strep throat, mono, Epstein Barr etc

You’re a moron OP if she had genital herpes or oral heroes you’d know

>implying I'm a virgin
>still having herpes

Attached: 1563394296813.jpg (400x550, 32K)

Dude. Did you ever factor in that in some cases even Women you trust will lie to you? The only way (and it’s not even 100 percent as some people can be born with sexually transmitted diseases) is to lose your virginity to your wife on your honeymoon, but like I said even then you still could get an std. I’m not OP, but I knew a woman for almost ten years, she never have off an aura of sluttiness at all, kept to herself, was conservative, and overall normal. A Woman will lie to your face. We had sex and she gave me HPV. People on here either say “have sex” or “degenerate” and really never think of the situation as anything other than black and white.

Yeahh pretty sure I would have noticed. She gave me a key to her place on like the 3rd date. She told me the password to her phone. I remembered it and have used it in front of her. Never used it to snoop though. Pretty sure I'd notice if she were cheating. And I myself am an unabashed dirtbag and cheat on her all the time. If she even looked at my phone (which I don't even have a screen lock on) she would see all the texts/videos/everything of me fucking other girls. But she's never even looked. Because she's not like that.

>if she had genital herpes or oral heroes you’d know
Then why doesn't she know? I don't think she got this for fucking epstein barr.

ITT:

The small percentage of the world with herpes trying to claim everyone has it

Attached: e2ff6ac68bb01badd1e94a35769b44ac.jpg (720x540, 82K)

nice life

It’s amazing we have the world of knowledge at our fingertips and tweens like you still don’t read anything before posting an incorrect opinion on something you don’t know anything about.

Attached: CEA6C205-8616-4753-920D-CD97CF570579.jpg (750x184, 63K)

>Small percentage

Like 40% of single women in their 40s have it. I'm talking HSV2 pussy sores

kek'd

Attached: 1540992020741.png (390x470, 6K)

No, it’s not a nice life. I have HPV too. It’s a sad life because you understand just how unwilling to put things aside women are, even if you could give them a stable, good life. If it means they have to be monogamous and stay with you, the woman will usually reject it.

Non HPVfag here. AMA

I've had herpes since i was 6 and kissed a girl at school who had a cold sore. I've never had any cold sores or other problems in the following 25 years.

Fucking retards don't know shit about anything on here.

you gave it to her asshole. she's putting it right out there. you should be hacked apart like webem related:

Attached: u hava no honor!.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

Funny.

This post gave me herpes

The irony of this post is amazing.

Glad we have a guy who kissed at 6 years old here as an expert on herpes.

Thanks for clearing this all up you absolute faggot.

She probably caught it from you and was embarrassed, and thought she got it from someone before you, because she assumed you would have told her if you had it, and she doesn't want to upset you with the fact she gave it you. But she didn't.

You should have told her in the first place you have it though.

According to statistics you probably already have it.

It's shitty, but you just have to get close to a girl, make her like you for who you are, then tell her. She either will look past it or if she doesn't, fuck her, she clearly isn't in to you that much.

you can get herpes from a toilet seat

Yeah, isn't there a law about this? She could sue the fuck out of OP

Or tell girls after getting to know them, and hope they don't mind. Some don't.

>literally cant stand being wrong so badly that you just freak out
Is this a form of OCD?

If you have had sex with more than 3 girls there is probably a 90% chance you have HPV or Herpes and I am not meming you.

have to agree with this post. you have herpes and did not tell her. hope she has aids and dose not tell you.. fucking ass bag!

Attached: very nice .jpg (625x720, 87K)

I kind of figured this after reading the first sentence as well.

Do other people live with her? Just confront her, and if she says its not hers, then you know she is lying.

Also, please stop existing. We dont need more filth like you spreading diseases because they want to get their little dicks wet.

I'm pretty sure that's only with AIDS, herpes is non deadly, so I doubt it.

Attached: therighteousprospering.png (1000x562, 289K)

hpv goes away. herpes doesn't. herpes is AIDS lite

HAHAHAHA you all are fucking dirty nasty. kill yourself

>unwilling to put things aside women are, even if you could give them a stable, good life. If it means they have to be monogamous and stay with you, the woman will usually reject it.
OP here. It sounds like your problem is that you are a sad undesirable sap. Girls try to get me to move in and stuff all the time. I bet you complain about what a nice guy you are and how women don't appreciate that, too.

I had a girlfriend after months of banging confess to me that she had HPV and didn't tell me. She said she didn't tell me because she thought it only caused cancer in women, but then she learned it can cause cancer in men, too, so she decided to tell me. I was like, bitch, what about the fact that you gave me a fucking std that I'm supposed to tell *other* girls about? But I didn't get mad at her because I never told her I have herpes. So yeah.

You think she wanted me to see the bottle?

>Do other people live with her? Just confront her, and if she says its not hers, then you know she is lying.
Prescriptions have names on them retard. It has her name on it.

Ok, here's the plan. You go out and get aids and then give it to her, see? Then if she starts taking the aids drugs and doesn't say anything to you then you know for sure that she is getting dicked down by Jamal on the side and the only recourse is to murder her and then kys because you are both degenerate pieces of shit.

Are you retarded? They made it legal to spread AIDS in the USA, and im not even joking.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LjOEjIg014s

Attached: tonyferguson.png (500x597, 89K)

how about you use a fucking condom and ask for a STD check?

They didn't make it legal, CA just reduced the sentence for it because it was decided it discriminated against fags

>They made it legal
Not trolling. Genuinely curious, was it ever illegal? What if a person didn't know they were infected? How could they enforce something like this?

What if she thinks she got it from someone else while you were dating?

HPV doesn't show up on STD checks.

>Are you retarded?
Sorry I don't know AIDS laws, you fucking retard.

Lol, you are so full of shit. I banged 15 or so women before I got married, never seen any thing, at all that resembled a sore on any of them.

Maybe its because I grew up in a relatively wealthy area.

There are different kind of herpes. Having genital herpes makes you a pariah.

Every fucking time. Every. Fucking. Time.

We're having a nice conversation about herpes and HPV, and then a retard has to say it.
"lol condoms bro"
"lol y u no waer cundom"
"lol u shud cahandam"

CONDOMS
DO
NOT
PREVENT
TRANSMISSION
OF
HSV
OR
HPV

DO NOT
O

N
O
T

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

Please have an education beyond junior high sex ed if you are going to participate in this conversation further.

For any young guys with no STDs reading this, please get yourselves a wife and don't fall for the trap of being a manwhore or perpetual player. More dudes are getting herp or worse. Biggest worst kept secret out there right now.

If American women are too trashy to marry, get a foreign wife that is not a whore.

This shit is not rocket science. No need to be retarded about something so basic that every man needs (pussy).

Over 90% of humanity has herpes. Often already before birth from mother. If you have herpes outbreak problems its more a thing of genetic

>your problem is that you are a sad undesirable sap.
No. That's not true. Not at all.
You need to kill yourself and take your dirty diseases with you into the grave you degenerate piece of foul shit!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

sure thing, bud. whatever lets you sleep at night

You have no clue what you're talking about. HPV is not herpes, and you can be a carrier of HPV and never see symptoms. You can have it, have no symptoms and still pass it on. Just because they didn't have HPV symptoms when you fucked them doesn't mean they have never had them, they still spread. If you have banged 15 girls you without a doubt have HPV.

It's true you genuine idiot. Ask a doctor, or just google it.

Wouldn’t it be you needing the help sleeping at night? You know, considering you’re retarded, don’t know about sex apparently, and don’t care to educate yourself?

A significant number of infected people simply don't ever show symptoms. One of my fuckbuddies was telling me about how her ex had herpes and she was afraid of getting it, so they were always very careful, not having sex when he had an outbreak, taking all the meds, etc. She said she was never infected. And I'm thinking "hmm that's interesting 'cause I've been rawdogging you during outbreaks and you 100% have it." She never had any symptoms and believed she never was infected. It's common.

my mom gave me herpes

This advice is shit. Fuck as many women as you can, herpes ain't shit.

Not to mention if you don’t show symptoms isn’t that actually worse?

>it's not me that's at fault, it's all women in the world!
Interesting angle, let me know how it works out.

Lol.

1. I was talking about herpes.
2. I literally dont have HPV you homo. Wifey got tested when she was pregnant.

literally 3 seconds of googling it leads you to the page of the CDC on condoms clearly stating it reduces risk of contracting both HSV and HPV. but hey, you probably know more because you read it in some blog

Loooool suckas wit herpes

This.
Looks like your gf is handing it out all over town and got the herps.
Post nudes or tell us where you live so we can all have a shot at her, seeing as shes easy

>reduces
Do you know what that word means?
Is that word the same as "prevents"?

Yea, maybe in some shit hole. Nice suburban white women (pretty much the only kind I know) are not infected at that rate. Its prob like 75% of spooks have it, so it inflates the number for everbody.

Damn dude I was on your side and you’re just railing on me, huh? Actually I think both first and second responses might have been to me. A sad sap? I wouldn’t say so. It’s just the women I want (ones who want to be committed) don’t want me because they deem me unclean when I was lied to and given a disease I didn’t ask for or want. And the women who would want me, don’t want commitment. I mean if you think I’m a piece of shit or something, it shouldn’t bother me but it does kind of suck since I came here to defend you.

You give the advice of a dead man or a man with no cares or attachments to others. Pure foolishness.

HPV does not go away retard.

She's not that easy. She told me I'm the only one she's fucked on the first date. (I have about a 70% success rate of fucking on the first date.)

did I at any point claim condoms were 100% effective 100% of the time?

You can't get tested for the low-risk HPV you dope, it doesn't show up on tests. People can carry low risk HPV and never show symptoms, the only way to know if you have it is to show symptom. But not having symptoms doesn't mean you don't have HPV.

Again, if you have fucked 15 people you have it without a doubt.

this fucking thread rofl i will sum it up
1. guy has herpes
2. girl has herpes and got it from him or someone else
3. cheating involved?
4. doctors chime in about herpe epidemic and whole world is saved because everyone has herpes
5. people like this should be systematically cleansed from this earth among other individuals that don't contribute to society with an iq higher than their herpe count
< world achieved

hahah. oh my friend. you think you are that special? if she fucks you on the first date, chances are shes done it before.

Its always the ones that say "i dont have sex on the first date" who you are gonna be plowing in short order.

Theres a reason thats even on her mind.

Well then you understand that Condoms do not stop the spread of HPV and Herpes, especially since you can have symptoms of them on area's that condoms don't cover.

Even men with std’s such as Herpes or HPV should try this, if only because just having meaningless sex is pointless.

Most people who have STD's got them because they were lied to or had that information withheld by a girlfriend. What are they supposed to do? You probably have very little knowledge or experience of adult relationships.

Listen to this guy. lol. oh well.

>2019
>not being immune to hsv
I sure feel like i hit the lottery with this one.

you're thinking of "will eventually get"... not "has"

The stats are that like, 90% of people will get herpies, by the time they're old.
Not that currently have it.

Although the numbers are going up.

Fag

sure. but having some standards when choosing your partner and proper use of a condom plus proper hygiene and you have a 99.9% chance of not getting it.