The absolute state of swedistan

The absolute state of swedistan

Attached: e53a1d3c616192e4f25acdaa479628eaa12f3b210a07cf139108a2f06312f1a.jpg (1120x807, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpvuNpyaABc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember when I used to want to visit Sweden and check out all the cool ass metal bands the place spawned....

Used to.

Reading is fundamental.

Attached: 1686990458.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

oh no kids might read. reeee think of the children being read to. they might get taught the big gay!

Attached: 40B6C6A9-1781-4CEB-9128-919E41565D3C.jpg (750x747, 115K)

Spotted the fag.

People have to eventually lose their shit over this idiocy, the backlash is going to be of biblical proportion when it finally happens.

I hope you’re right, but I don’t think so. Everyone is too concerned about their public image, so they won’t risk standing up to this shit in fear of being ousted. They’ve seen what happens to other people have tried this shit in an individual effort. Remember the lady who wouldn’t bake a cake for some fags? She was crucified and then forced to bake the motherfucker.

It sounds good, user, but it’ll never happen. There’s too much of a risk. Just like how communities will sit by and watch as a single drug dealer move into town. He brings the drug addicts that steal off of people. Then, more drug dealers come and more drug addicts. The good people outweigh the bad and COULD stand up and say fuck this and do something, but they allow the minority to run / ruin their lives until the minority becomes the majority.

Happens every time.

*Makes Alyssa Edwards pop sound

has anyone else noticed you never really see party clowns anymore but you see drag queens alot more? Guess what? They've always been there, fucking weirdos.

refusing to bake a cake because of someone's sexual preference is a whole different level of unreasonable than being opposed to drag queen story hour for children. that being said i do see where you're coming from and am worried what this over the top trend of blind acceptance will turn into.

You just broke my mind.
Yeah, but it’s that person’s personal choice that conflicted with her own belief system. The point here is that acceptance / tolerance is preached, but what about being accepting and tolerant of that’s woman’s religious views? Basically proving that it’s an agenda.

No it's not.

She should've been protected due to her religious beliefs, it's fucking simple. If this was a Muslim owned business no one would've batted an eye.

What's the problem?
I would have absolutely loved stories from a drag queen, in place of illogical biblical tales from a stern pastor.

reee all you want you faggots won't stop shit. society is leaving us behind, no it is society that is wrong reee. get used to it and cope

You could just not send your child to this storytime and your problem with it is solved.

They pulled this shit in my town.
The sicko got busted showing his junk to the kids.

>their children
>Sup Forumscels

>comparing two groups that believe in made up stories about themselves having preference for the one that is less normal
Wat?

Exactly, they’re all pedos.

The pastor didn’t come to your school, you fucking imbecile. Try a little harder and you’ll get there, brainlet.

less normal than sky daddy raping a kid to birth his child who was then executed for reasons? sure faggot. meanwhile in reality, we can prove drag exists.

>projection

>The pastor didn’t come to your school
prove it.

being this much of a triggered bitch.

>the one that is less normal

A white American who professes absolute faith in the legends of brown Middle Eastern people? That's normal?

There’s a reason Russia won’t even allow Americans to adopt their kids anymore. It’s because of gay pedos. Ever notice how these gay couples always adopt a kid of the same gender? You’d think they’d want one of the gender of which they aspire to be, instead gay men, 90% of the time, will adopt a little boy.

Makes you wonder.

>they aren't pedos they just wanna read to the children

Attached: Capture-4[1].jpg (550x426, 22K)

>still trying this faggotry
kek sorry do you not know what pantyhose are?

well i don't agree with her religious beliefs. do i get protection if i refuse to provide a professional service for her because i think she's an imbecile?

oh there was pantyhose?! well then you've convinced me there's nothing sexual at all about this

Because it’s illegal, soyboy

glad you've joined us here in reality then faggot. heaven forbid a kid ever see a pantomime, no drag there ever.

But can they prove they’re the gender the claim to be? Try harderrrrr

nice proof faggot. want to try again or just tag out now?

Source not needed.
If you didn't hear about junk being shown to kids, it happened, he just got away with it

>totally not triggered

Belief in ancient religious is pretty fucking common throughout the entire world. Men dressing up as women, not so common. I can prove pastors exists too user. one of these two dresses normally and doesn’t act like a faggot, yeah he believes in a made up story, at least he’s not fooling himself that men are women and that what they’re doing isn’t completely fucking weird.

>pastor doesn't act like a faggot
>diddles boys

We’re talking pastors not priests, try again user.

>thinking only priests are pedos

Soo he...was behind that...

Attached: 8041573135231862.jpg (1576x1191, 108K)

While I would love a public option for healthcare, this is the reason I can’t vote Democrat.

>Men dressing up as women, not so common
ignores thousands of years of theatre. kek
>dresses normally and doesn’t act like a faggot
pretty obvious you're triggered, but it's okay faggot you'll never reproduce.

yes and no as far as i know the case was about selling a living necessarily that cake fell into this category but if you are just a roofer or so you could refuse the service.

This person’s parents never explained to him the difference between reality and make believe.

He never got the “it’s just a movie, user.” kek

>implying its more likely a pastor/priest is a pedo than a drag queen

>it’s just a movie, user
its not just a movie when these fags are in classrooms

this is true though faggot. You'll find more evidence of pastors assaulting kids than drag artists. If you think otherwise I'm sure you cana prove it.

What the fuck?! Who exactly was so eager to donate money to these pedos? We need to know the exact person.

Attached: 1556403447971.jpg (750x725, 90K)

reality is leaving you behind. speed things up and kys.

>theater
You mean where people actually knew they were playing pretend?

Oh I’m pretty perturbed, it’s hard to see the decay of society and not feel remorse. But the rot will spread,

youtu.be/hpvuNpyaABc
These faggots are not normal

islam is right about women

so you're admitting trouble with distinguishing reality and entertainment? wow okay faggot.
>hard to see the decay of society and not feel remorse. But the rot will spread,
take off your fedora and look in a mirror, you're the rot.

>fags are in classrooms
This is true everywhere whether in drag or not, faculty and students.

Attached: cry pussy.jpg (586x449, 32K)

>can't respond just non sequitur because inbred.
kys. you know it's the best option for everyone.

Sweden has been lost for fucking years now.
At this point, there's no way to salvage.

that might be true, the difference between you and I is that I'm happy to keep kids away from pastors and drag queens

Look if they wanted to display their ”entertaining” sexual fetish for adults in a store, go for it. This is no different than a dominatrix, furry or what have you doing story time for kids. It’s fucked up and you know it.

Awww but my mom says my hat makes me fedorable. Bait harder faggot

yeah I'm not a hyserical loser. or an incel. sorry

>thinking drag is sexual
hey history disagrees, drag is on mainstream tv worldwide. sorry faggot, struggling?

I said these fags not those fags

>selling a living necessarily
u fuckin wat

Once the Murricans have all been turned into Sissy Fags the fourth Reich will rise.

>when liberals believe a cake is more necessary than a roof

This is an LGBT power move if ive seen one. Theyre winning, fags.

Now you know why everyone with any musical talent there is obsessed with death, their entire culture is on a suicide mission

>50 shades of grey isn’t sexual
Is the left even trying at this point?

Because of Sweden? No wonder you wont vote democrat when you dont even know Sweden is another country..

Faggot reaching this hard. Totally exactly the same glad you tried but hysteria has taken you

because of fag story time dumbass

They are, honestly I want to start a “don’t reproduce to fight climate change” campaign, so only right wingers are left after this generation.

My working slogan, Hurry abort, the earth needs your support.

>can't respond just non sequitur because inbred.

>I'm that hysterical it affects my vote

Lol couldn’t even come up with a real response. Gg, checkmate faggot

In another country..
Will you also not vote democrat because of halal slaughter in the middle east?

Attached: sweden.png (1750x631, 424K)

Why would the parents take their kids to this shit? What do their kids think of this? "Last night we went to listen to a man dressed as a woman tell stories."

How would you respond to your baseless faggot response eh? No logic, just triggered. Sorry you tried

Pretty sure the far left wants to emulate this, I’ve seen it happening in Cali. I just want a normal society with public safety nets. Why can’t we have anything nice.

Gotta love the reliable news sources that produce fake news tho.. the money does not come from the state but seeing as the typical american is a retard they wont question anything that mildly upsets them

Attached: 1572701173854.jpg (419x419, 57K)

Your logic: “mainstream means it’s not a fetish”, I provide an obvious counter example. >You, reeeeeeeeeee

Honestly I could care less where the money is coming from (would be a waste if it was from the government). But we shouldn’t push fetishes on children.

How is the existence of 50 shades at all relevant huh retard? Stay on topic faggot.

Because of how the rich (pol would say jews) have made the whole of the US hate themselves and their countrymen.
You could move to the middle of the country tho and just ignore the media and youd be fine

Attached: 1573671609502.jpg (500x482, 52K)

We're all born naked and the rest is drag

So dont bring your kid.. let people do what the fuck they want and if theres no demand for something, it will go away..

I live in the rural north east, it’s pretty great here, just sad to see the rest of the country fall to shambles. State benefits are great, everyone is pretty fucking normal.

that's what they were reading to the children you fucking mongrel

mandated virtue signaling is always in demand

I got that. But it also upsets me that parents let their kids become obese. I get it, don’t let it happen to my kid, but I feel bad for theirs.

Except for he did? Twice a week, an hour of Bible bullshit. Mandatory.

Dragqueens don't believe they are the opposite gender. If you don't know what you are protesting, maybe don't comment

How does it feel being an unwanted member of society you dirty tranny?

What? I'm swedistanian and I have not heard about this. Salsa?

Now I’m just curious about the suicide rates of drag fags now.

>a dominatrix, furry or what have you doing story time for kids
>a dominatrix doing story time for kids
>a dominatrix doing kids

... fapfapdapfap.

Attached: 1572206983854.jpg (500x649, 94K)

Just another attempt at making sexual deviants appear normal. Liberals are so fucked up. "They're people too."

Maybe if you paid attention you wouldn't have ended up here, faglord.

Why is every single woman in this photo obese?

Attached: 1562717678722.png (436x361, 177K)