Her fans are fighting back!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her 2 fans?

jesus christ that's the ugliest ass i've ever seen

Its like Hank Hill's ass, but only fatter

That's a big ass.

This is the meltdown I've been waiting for the most. This sneering, gelatinous fucking infant has been one of the most insufferable pieces of anti-American scum in a wide pool of leftist shit. Liberals are a miserable bunch, but fatgirl here takes the cake. The dark bags under her eyes, the doughy body, the quivering chin fat, that pinched little holier-than-thou bird face, everything about this turd is fucking repulsive to begin with. It's 20 times worse when she opens her cumchute to condemn anyone right-of-center and bemoan us as being beneath the dignity of human rights. I hate this tubby little cuntworm with every fiber of my being, and President Trump couldn't have happened to a more deserving cocksucker. There is nothing funny about her at all; she's a sullen, craven little pinko who throws a fucking CAT-5 tantrum every time someone disagrees with her. Fat fucking foaming at the mouth piece of garbage, if I were her husband, I'd just fucking drop dead. Good god, I love what's happening to her right now. I want to get on Twitter just to push her faggot fat fucking ass to suicide.

WHy does her ass look like a rhino?

>implying

That ass is terrible, it's like a regular ass got fat but didn't increase the crack size.

that ass is dreadful

Holy fuck that ass.
That is the ugliest ass I've ever seen. Is she a human/elephant hybrid?

Dang ol' reeee man

Is Dana Duggan /ourgirl/?

Is that really her ass? That's disgusting.

Nope, Amy's is worse. Amy's makes me sick.

U mad, boys?

Im usually not one to be disgusted by things while eating. But I legit almost threw up my sandwhich when I opened ops pic.

Didn't the ebul cyber boowies make her drop out of that barbie movie they had planned? I'd say we're still winning

Look at those arms. They are like hams.

anyone got the schumer red lipstick image?

>Google image search

this is some lady in Poland. look at the license plate

Good, she's in water like the blue whale she is.

That ass wouldn't even BRAAAP it might sound like a low pitched brooooooorp

can you even call something that gross an "ass"?

If you cured and smoked Amy Shumer I wonder what she would taste like

That's not Schumer she has a tramp stamp.

>this thread again

That's not Amy Schumer in the OP

hey! thats no way to talk about jonah hill.

#/ourgirl/

her ass looks like old mashed potato that has begun to generate mould

how did jeselnik not get ptsd from tapping that

That's not her, you idiots... this is the picture

>schumer in the pool
>with that ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop

Oh you mother fucker.

fuck you cuck

Jokes on you, I only scrolled down to look at her toes

you fat pussy

Fuhk

oh fuck, have your (You), well played

>81403297
wtf

It's hard for me to not be angry with Jeselnik in all of this.

He wrote most of Schumer's jokes during that brief period when she was actually funny. He wrote most of the roast material that launched her career.

If it weren't for him we probably wouldn't be hearing her opinions on feminist bullshit today.

Judy?

JUDY?!?

I want to say that the people that are doing the photoshop for these are incredible. If she looks like a fat cunt with all the photoshop I can only imagine what that picture must have looked like without it.

pussy

>that ass

what am I supposed to be seeing

The delusion entering our society is so depressing. I just read about MTV removing gender-specific awards from their awards shows. GitS bombed due to SJW delerium. We're losing, bros.

To be fair, I think he was banging her when she was skinnier. Although how someone that looks like Jeselnik ended up with Schumer is beyond me. Because she looks and acts like a cunt.

I'm just assuming I have to respond, so here you go

why is she being pushed in all directions?

jews and women, their power COMBINED

Post more Imogen.

Nah

That ass is just flat and ugly

Amy's makes me puke

ass

Look up who her uncle is. I swear, one can't make this shit up.

Their sandstone tower is built on granite foundations, eventually it will collapse under its own weight and something new will be built, the pendulum always swings back
The process repeats itself once or twice a century, don't worry about it

We know she wouldn't taste funny

She was chill before she got famous. She was actually cute, maybe just a tad on the chubby side, and acted like she was just one of the guys.

She now says she was just pretending. Guys always fall for that shit, especially comedians.

Jesus ...can't even fap in peace

She truly is the product of her environment. It's quite a spectacle desu, the media, twitter, the big networks are all shilling her when they almost certainly know she doesn't comapre to other talents in the industry. 30 years from now she will be completely forgotten, and criticized as it should be,

She's like that annoying friend that everyone pretends to love when she/he is with the group, but as soon as they leave they talk about how vulgar, unfunny, and unpleasant it is to be around that "friend"

>fat women hating on skinny women
well they're not wrong

>She's like that annoying friend that everyone pretends to love when she/he is with the group, but as soon as they leave they talk about how vulgar, unfunny, and unpleasant it is to be around that "friend"
I can't relate

>pimps and hoes, tricks in rows

>Amy Schumer will die in your lifetime

It won't right itself without conflict. We are approaching conflict. We might even be 20 years out but we are heading there.

I can't either honestly, but it sounded like a relevant enough analogy

"I'm fat and Jewish and I have a stinky pussy!"

Literally nothing wrong with this image desu. Her looks is not her problem.

why does she have a man's ass?

for most people

>She's like that annoying friend that everyone pretends to love when she/he is with the group, but as soon as they leave they talk about how vulgar, unfunny, and unpleasant it is to be around that "friend"

Every time I leave my "friends" I think this is what they are saying about me. Maybe I should kill myself.

>81403641
>81403641
10/10

she thought King of the Hill was funny and stole from it

What's the deal with that fat, repulsive whale? I can't understand why she is famous, honestly.

Top lel

Those are stunt doubles / body doubles, retard.

You can't be naive enough to think that isn't touched up to fuck user, every magazine image is, she looks nothing like that

You're that friend

This is a bannable offence fyi

That's sick mate.

I feel this way too sometimes user. It's a hard feeling to overcome, my advice I guess would be to surround yourself with genuine friends that share the same values so you don't feel this way.

Easier said than done, but if there's nothing wrong with masking some change to improve yourself. But what do I know

Hot

>You can't be naive enough to think that isn't touched up to fuck user
You're right, I'm not. I know how she looks and while she's not hot she's not that ugly.

Wtf is that ass has a yellowish green tint with black bruise around it? WTF her ass looks like a homeless person's gangrenous behind? Seriously isn't she rich? Can't she afford skin ointment and antibacterial clenser?

its nice being immune to these because I was orphaned at an early age.

that can't be true
please tell me that's not true

ahsadhfdegn

Anyone happen to know whom she is?

Wow user

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

sdasdasd

Is that schumer on the website?

Oh god, let it be so, let it be so.

what the fuck

clever