Would you have sex with a girl who has a dick?

Would you have sex with a girl who has a dick?

Attached: 1573501110430.gif (500x269, 805K)

you mean a woman? yes.

abso-fucking-lutely i would

No. A mental ill person need therapy not "confirmation" that he is fine by thinking he is a she.

Where is the diffrence between fake like beeing a girl or Napoleon?

Girls don't have a dick... if it has a dick, and claims to be a woman, euthanize it.

It's defective.

Absolutely, if such a thing existed.

They do not.

"Girl"

What you are asking is if I am gay. No.

Would I let a feminine man suck my cock? You bet. He may not be a woman but he can suck a cock like one.

I would have sex with a girly man, yes.

Girls don't have dicks, user. Read a book and learn something. You're making yourself look stupid to strangers on the internet.

>feeling the need to convince other people how not-gay you are on an anonymous image board
It's 2019 and you insecure faggots are still taking the bait.

How is this proving I’m not gay? Clearly I’d let anyone one I find aesthetically appealing suck my dick, I’m just not going to change reality for his fetish.

>said I would have sex with a girly man
>man
dumbass.

If speaking out against the normalization of a mental illness is insecure then sign me up. Would you get on a plane piloted by a person with down syndrome just because he believes hes a fucking pilot?

I would user, mostly because I’m depressed. (Not the user you responded too).

>girl
>has a dick

What you mean is, would I have sex with a man pretending to be a woman? That would not be my preference, so no in most context's. If there was a large price tag attached I would probably consider, the age old question of "would you fuck a man for $50,000".

Source?

Girls can't have dicks, did you fail basic biology?

I wouldn't

and check your semantics. You're getting people confused and no one needs more confusion.

>Girl
>Has a dick
Choose one

I have a few times. It's pretty cool

Attached: tsex.jpg (2160x3600, 977K)