One of the richest men in the world

>one of the richest men in the world
>could be with any women he wants
>is married to an ugly subhuman chink
why, zuck, why?

Attached: 72280851_2789003527811388_3209259007493204853_n.jpg (1080x1080, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dump.video/i/iGQ4fv.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to trigger your sorry, racist ass

found the asian

He got some yellow ass teeth.

lots of people hate chinks

Attached: chink hate stats.png (750x886, 171K)

She does anal on the regular.

oh no he's racist , if only niggers could burn

Why doesn't he get his face fixed?
Maybe a transplant.

wow they are remarkably unpleasant looking

He had it 'fixed', that's why it looks like plastic.

tbh, I think she looks much better than she does.

>be a multibillionaire
>still have yellow ass teeth in a pic of you sipping 100,000 dollar champagne

maybe that's why

>I think she looks much better than she does.
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 59583162_136395384095934_5820963948830610132_n.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

He is the same kind of guy as Tendra - he loves racemixing

Attached: 1695471206721.jpg (522x685, 136K)

I wouldn’t fuck her with your cock. Chinky cunt.

the one big thing kikes and chinks have in common is how fucking greedy they are. also that they're subhuman and soulless

Attached: 47585049_967029376824979_1668647217248119331_n.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Imagine a convo in that house....

>Ching a Ding....Im home and I just bought Nike Corp. for you!

>BE QUIET WHITE DEVIL, HOW YOO WANT DOG COOKED!!?

rofl

What people find nice looking is completely subjective.

There is also this thing called personality that people on the internet seem to forget about.

Kikes are jumping the america ship and are enacting judeo-plateface futurism

God damn he's ugly

Are you asking why a dorky looking weeb married what's probably the first vagina he saw and lived out his senpai dreams?

>could be with any women he wants

No, no he couldn't

he's worth 70 billion dollars, user

Soo he...was behind that...

Attached: 8041573135238327.jpg (1554x1184, 152K)

he's not that bad, pretty average looking imo

Attached: 59444226_438656780269173_7854042722902000074_n.jpg (1080x1020, 118K)

damn that woman is ugly as hell.

i don't get it

>weeb
>married to a chinese woman
>not married to a japanese woman

Attached: Black-Coral_Zoom_1024x1024.jpg (1024x492, 99K)

The council of white knightship hereby officially acknowledge your heroic actions

As a matter of keeping the records straight, we would also like to know which one you would prefer reciprocipal sexual favour from, Mark or the wife.

Please note that the council of white knightship cannot ensure such favours will be paid out, but we all are crossing our fingers that one of our rank will one day receive their just reward.

dumbass could have married some 10/10 20 year old white girl flexing his 70 billion bucks.

>why, zuck, why?
because other real human beings revel in joining a long term mate for travel and expense sharing

Attached: ayaboroba.gif (225x225, 46K)

You want to be his wife, don't you OP?

Attached: 1553737078815.jpg (420x420, 153K)

i wish i had an ugly chink whore wife of my own, actually

Attached: 3067595431-3_800xx5760-3240-0-300.jpg (800x450, 32K)

> blah blah weeb is for japanese woman
I dont care and it still applies

He just had two ways get some diaspora rich jew girl or a girl that he knew before he got rich.

If it was me i would do the same.

its a perspective zuck himself is not a model but the years of knowing each other couts more

>married someone he knew before he was rich just to appear moral
>doesn't elon musk it and date pop stars

Attached: 21005492-7685503-image-a-5_1573740377198.jpg (634x478, 39K)

sure incel

okay handsome.

Attached: okay.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Who gives a fuck? Are we in high school or some shit?
>Gossip posts
Go read a Cleo mag.
Fucking hell...

It not about moral it about trust.
Something most anons do not know.
Why should he trust someone who do not like/know him before he got rich just to get lot of money sucked away by a fake thing?
A asian girl if you into them looks way longer young but it is only appirience.
She could have some bdsm pics to blackmail him into it.
Wevwill never know what is on marriage contract.

well he aint much to look at either so it kind of works out for the both of them. ugly couples is nothing new

>asian pussy is user

Attached: 1567555347484.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

word, i didn't consider the politics of it

The most adequate response possible.

Good show user

Maybe because they went to college together and actual formed a collection.
>be me
>6'1 170 fit, 8 inch hispanic NYC 9/10 male
>lt relationship with a 6/10 korean girl
>why?
>i love the lil bitch and she's my best friend

Get fucked racist

She keeps his little dick secret.

To ensure his children have high intelligence, aka IQ.

Attached: IQ.gif (688x697, 20K)

Theyre both reptilian. He needed a reptile as a mate.

gook fucker spic

Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner Chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner chink beaner

this is the correct answer

obvious tryhard is obvious. try again, retard.

>why, zuck, why?
Trying to get more jew influence in China

Haha you did a racism lol. So edgy.

nobody cares about your crush for zuck. he will never fuck you

Attached: e0a.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

damn.. imagine the chins their kids will have.

reminds me of arnolds daughters

Attached: Katherine+Schwarzenegger+Christina+Schwarzenegger+fcB4FM_HTnWl[1].jpg (600x378, 67K)

which one?

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Daughters.jpg (600x394, 80K)

Who else but a chink is going to give him the powers of do anything you want with little regard of other humans.

Money can't subvert the lookspill. It would still be a challenge dating most 8-9 women as a 4.5-5 like he is. Dating a 3-4 like he's doing is much less stressful probably.

She probably treats him good and is a genuine good person and good lover. People like that are extremely hard to find. Just look at our culture and men and women's attitudes toward each other, it is getting worse and worse. Lust is highly overrated and the excitement of fucking a beautiful woman fades fast if all the other factors of what makes a good relationship are not in order. A toxic woman can do extensive damage to your life, and it is rare to find somebody compatible and with good values.

Why does his hair look glued on?

Its most likely that the asian chick would be loyal and not leave him and take half his shit like a white,(((white))) or black woman would

apparently priscilla is a doctor, and they met at harvard, so i guess it makes sense

You marry "mothers", but still fuck whores on the side. If you need explanation, then you're too young to be on this website

Attached: 1573245951267.jpg (500x383, 30K)

Just look at the artwork from the john and tony Podesta collection

That is mark Mark Zuckerberg

Explains a lot

Marks kid was not fathered by Zuckerberg as well

Patern

unironically this
I wish I had a good long term partner to have relationships with.

>implying zuckerberg cheats on his wife

Attached: 538c77186bb3f7c16221f67b.jpg (600x450, 32K)

STFU, racist shitbag

>I wish I had a good long term partner to have relationships with.

Attached: RSEFDkph.jpg (535x577, 42K)

This chart is all wrong

Black is 72 in usa

African black is 63....same as adult chimpanzee

Because even tho hes one of the richest men in the world, hes still a beta bitch nerdo genetically and probably socially as well (outside of his business).

He doesnt have the swagger of some 5'3 wall street jew who marries a 5'7 blonde model.

Gas yourself jew

because the whites are coal burners

Its pretty much this.

he's a manlet too

This is true. Married to a kinda toxic woman myself. Im years behind where I should be financially.

Have to rule with an iron fist because she comes from a family that filed bankruptcy twice with an income of about 300k a year.

Bad choice boys. She is a decent mother and fucks me regularly and will occasionally even suck me to completion but not worth it.

Plenty of reasons.

>They are both in the same league looks-wise. Money can buy you whores but it can't buy you someone who is more attractive that will actually love you.

>Married before he was rich, so he can trust her. You could never trust anyone to actually love you AFTER you got rich. You'd always wonder if they were just after your money.

>He still has the ability to fuck whores on the side, I mean the guy is rich AF. He probably pounds whatever he wants, as does she.

That's kind of the gist of it.

Couple of reasons. Asians have highest IQ and good work ethic, Mark relates to that.
Also, it's good for business. He appears more favorable to asians, which is the biggest market in the world.

She programmed his A.I.

When he was dating her, he was just a college student and not rich yet.

Race and Racism aside it does wem odd to me that a guy who could wake up next to Taylor Switft and Kirsten Dunst one morning and follow it with Emma Watson and Scarlett Johannson the next would get married at all.

Can someone in thread post link to Podesta artwork of Zuckerberg at nine years of age

Thanks anons
Site will not allow any of the Podesta art to fileshare

They don’t look like real humans
Especially zuck

i guess ultimately he's just a normal guy, despite being a harvard educated multi-billionaire and one of the most powerful people in the world. wish i were zuckerberg

>in the world

>americans,yet again thinking america is the only country in the world

nobody cares about some kike that owns a social media network

well thats a pretty failed attempt then,zuck should of married a black women instead of a rice eating gook

most of the world doesn't matter, i.e. latin america, africa, south east asia, most european countries, canada, etc.
the only places that matter are the G8

I used to think this way until I met my gf. We've been together 6 years and I plan on marrying her.

It's basically what this guy said I dated so many women who were just toxic trash, which is like the vast majority of them. My girl is attractive, easily 8 or 9/10 - Korean. She's got a masters degree, great personality, social, sex is off the hook (no limits) and we can communicate and she constantly tries to make OUR lives better by being the best version of ourselves we can be.

When we met I was broke as fuck, no job, failing out of school, pretty immature and mostly just interested in hooking up with chicks. After we got together I took my life from that to:

>Getting in the best shape of my life
>Got a great job that paid well in a field I wanted to work in
>Saved for 5 years, started my own business, made 62k in my first year profit
>Quit my job, work my business full time now, on track to double my profit in 2020
>Finished my degrees in school
>Travelled more, more experiences, etc

Plus it's nice to have someone there who cares and takes care of you and vice versa. To be a team in life. So I guess that's why I want to get married. My life has greatly improved with her being in it by all accounts. Do I still want to fuck other women? Yes I do. I'm a man, that doesn't change. But our sex life is open enough I'm pretty sure she would agree to a threesome if I asked for it. We talk about anything we want, like the . other day I told her I wanted to piss all over her body and possibly have someone watch us fuck while they masturbated in the same room and she didn't bat an eye. Just said she would try it with me and we'd have to figure out the logistics.

So I guess you gotta find the right person. I wouldn't marry anyone who I couldn't share things with.

>korean gf
>owns his own business
i am jealous of your life, user

dump.video/i/iGQ4fv.mp4

Attached: wojak_covering_face_crying.png (650x773, 47K)

You would not sample some of the world's great beauties first? Just to see what they're like?

I'd rather do it WITH my girl than without my girl if I had the choice. But I'm also pretty open minded, you have to give to get, you know? If we were mega rich and she wanted to sample Brad Pitt or some shit I would want to do it with her, too rather than her doing it alone.

Life is short, live it to the fullest.

Because with your Subhuman believing of "the right woman comes with the right amount of Money..." You will never understand it nuff sayd

I''d buy a chain of whorehouses in Nevada, and live in them.

What do you expect from a fucking jewish

why did he reproduce with a chink though, his children are not jewish. he's a race traitor