If they don’t empeach this faggot then it’s truly the end of the world and there is no GOD and no hope or...

If they don’t empeach this faggot then it’s truly the end of the world and there is no GOD and no hope or redemption for humans

Attached: 0DD7BB99-3003-4DB3-BF8C-BF6BA6675CB1.jpg (3961x2641, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/7/15724054/opioid-epidemic-lawsuits-purdue-oxycontin
washingtonpost.com/health/as-lawyers-zero-in-on-drug-companies-a-reckoning-may-be-coming/2019/07/17/c634a1bc-a89a-11e9-86dd-d7f0e60391e9_story.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-drugpricing-idUSKCN1OW1GA
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/07/19/trump-administration-to-explore-drug-imports-to-counter-price-hikes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>empeach

Attached: 15587373597.jpg (1200x914, 211K)

he will be impeached , not removed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

So lucky I’m not in charge

Attached: 8E6AA33D-7586-4555-AED5-029B6E3719B8.png (1024x2487, 1.21M)

What has he actually done as President that personally affected you or changed the way you live your miserable life?

I bet on the wrong horse and now have to pay student loans for someone else while I still pay my own.
Never gamble.

On what grounds? Political analysts have been saying yesterday and all day today that from the looks of it the dems. have nothing other than the big clown show they put on yesterday and they didnt have any impeachable offenses or evidence. What do you know that they dont.

You would have to do that under any other president. Trump didnt invent student loans.

Alright it’s ok if theres no GOD as long as there is DIO

Where do I start?

I lost a ton of money in the Dow cuz of him

He ruined the economic structure

He ruining the earth cuz he pulled out the the summit

All for HIS personal gain

Not the OP, but he signed a Tax Bill that fucked me out of about $1,000/year on my tax returns. I'm not even a rich fucker; I'm only knocking down about $80k/year.

Attached: 1565558064375.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

I know the meme is that she freaked over trump winning the election, but this video was posted long before the election. Justin Bieber cancelled a meet-n-greet and she was planning to go there. It doesn't make her tantrum any more reasonable but that's the actual story.

meanwhile,this was op for 8 years straight

>OBAMA IS A STUPID NIGGER! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

>9mm
>zero penetration
that's what you get for buying a $140 hi point

Even if the house "empeach" him, the Senate will never remove him from office.

> Trump is your president for 5 more years

So your second two points are completely speculative (along with your claim of his motives), and since the DOW has been setting records for the last several years I would say the money you lost was on you.
The question asked was how has it affected you or how you live. Other than letting him live rent-free inside your head, I see nothing that's in him in your post.

Which bill?

I was unaware of that.

I liked Obama

Oh, he'll 100% be impeached, but he won't be removed.

My point is I lost alot of money in the stock market cuz of him

So what I lost thousands in stocks when Obama was in until I learned how to properly invest. The economic structure is fine you just dont know how to make money off of your own money.

Remember the story about the boy who cried wolf? The democrats say Trump will be impeached since his inauguration, but he hasn't. But do keep trying, its funny to see you desperate.

cope

Stop lying

libtards are mentally ill, emotionally dysregulated self loathing losers

No evidence/offenses = IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.

Unless they make up some shit yesterday was very telling that the democrats have nothing.

I don't care about him, get the fucking Californian's out of my state before I form a coalition and drive them out by force.

Attached: 1572581592739.jpg (1125x1480, 365K)

God I hope he gets reelected just so you kill yourself.

Fox news analysts don't count.

They have 13+ witnesses that all tell the same story: He abused his power and tried to cover it up.

Sure, at the end of the day the the money was released, but that was only after 6 months of delay where the only "corruption" Trump asked to be investigated was on two political rivals and not a single person more.

Add on all the obstruction charges and yeah, he's getting impeached.

see Big deal.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

why do suck nigger dick you self hating liberal faggot? you are probably a fucking Jew. if Obama had a witch hunt after him like Trump he'd have been impeached in months

>implying he’s charismatic enough to survive an impeachment trial before the election.

>Clinton and Obama are going to take are gunz!
>nothingburger.png
Trump signs bill for extended background checks.
Trump signs bill for bans on bump stocks.
Trump signs a bill allowing mentally ill individuals to purchase guns.
Regardless of our own personal opinions on these new laws - the beginning of the erosion of the 2nd Amendment has been started by a Republican. Nevar Forget This!

Attached: hillary-trump.jpg (500x500, 22K)

literally the dumbest motherfuckers support this fat cunt and that's why they love him, because he's just like them. prove me wrong faggots

Seriously tho, I know you'd prefer that it was over an election because it would fit your narrative, but it wasn't.
>cope my friend, cope

Trump wanted to slash drug prices. he made it more difficult for overseas pharmaceutical companies to provide medicine to the us in the first place, and did absolutely nothing to the drug companies in the US. So drugs keep rising, undeterred.

>TrUmP WaNtEd tO SlAsH DrUg pRiCeS. hE MaDe iT MoRe dIfFiCuLt fOr oVeRsEaS PhArMaCeUtIcAl cOmPaNiEs tO PrOvIdE MeDiCiNe tO ThE Us iN ThE FiRsT PlAcE, aNd dId aBsOlUtElY NoThInG To tHe dRuG CoMpAnIeS In tHe uS. sO DrUgS KeEp rIsInG, uNdEtErReD.
Source?

>I absolutely LOATHE the name Donnie.
>People called me Donnie when I was a kid, terrible stuff.
>*Calls his 15 year old son over to the interviewer* Oh hey Donnie get over for a second.

Except the meuler report proved there was no obstruction. The only thing they might have is the 6 month delay and that is in no way enough to impeach him

You have a free will, look it up yourself.
>I think I know the facts!
>But I ain't gonna fact check the facts! You do that!!

>extended background checks.
The NRA actually called for this as did every Republican in Congress.
> bans on bump stocks.
And still no one gives a shit about a stupid Obama policy.
> allowing mentally ill individuals to purchase guns.
Youre a bit confused on this one.

Nobody in the NRA is bitching about Trump because they know that if a Democrat makes it into office they lose everything. All the grandstanding on gun control during the debates has made the Democrats thoughts on banning all guns pretty transparent .

>seething
Man I can't wait for 2020. The salting you lunatics are going to take. Suicide rates will soar.

Attached: communists.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Attached: GS20191113111216.gif (600x315, 914K)

Trump is by far the best president this country has had in decades
If you want him impeached, you are either an elitist bigot or a moron

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/7/15724054/opioid-epidemic-lawsuits-purdue-oxycontin

washingtonpost.com/health/as-lawyers-zero-in-on-drug-companies-a-reckoning-may-be-coming/2019/07/17/c634a1bc-a89a-11e9-86dd-d7f0e60391e9_story.html

Quit lying.

Really? You can't even tell me where you got that from? As an individual who wants to fulfill his curiosity, it would be appropriate for you to back your sources. Instead, you hypocritically tell me to look it up. Now, I'll ask you again and this time, you answer: source?

There was a rational side of the NRA, that side was split and beaten to figurative death in the 70's when the sane faction of the group proposed restricting gun sales for the mentally ill and proposing background checks for them. Naturally the crazy side, that felt America was "Out to get them" didn't like that idea. How were they supposed to get guns if they were themselves mental?

Now you see the theme

Attached: Wayne Lacrazy.jpg (799x533, 31K)

You fucking retard, the dow is at the highest level it has ever been. If you can't make money in a bull market, you're gay.

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017

No it didnt

You are a lying fuck. If you actually paid taxes, you would know that your taxes will be less this year than any year under obama assuming your income was the same.

Apologist and sycophant. How are you enjoying your I N F R I N G E M E N T ?
It sounds like it's all ok if the nra say so, huh? Hypocrite.

Mental illness has nothing to do with gun crime. The democrats said so. Its the guns doing it not the individual. As crazy as it sounds they set the precedent.

Shut up faggot.
Your claims are false.

This is the opioid crisis retard. I am talking about drug price hikes.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-drugpricing-idUSKCN1OW1GA

As for you. The point was that Trump was blaming overseas drug companies for the increase in prices while ignoring the US ones.
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/07/19/trump-administration-to-explore-drug-imports-to-counter-price-hikes/

I can now see that he is putting pressure on US drug companies to lower prices now, but the same thing was not true in 2017, and even now they don't give a shit. They don't take him seriously.

This simply is not true. My income has not changed whatsoever and I am in a lower income bracket. I paid more in taxes so far during Trump then I have any year under Obama. By a long shot actually.

I'm not about he said she said, I'm about cold hard facts, and if I have to use a gun to prove my point one day then I will. Science is cold and doesn't have to be peaceful. Just correct.

I wish all partied faggots would kill themselves politics is literally for weak minded shills who cant think for themselves.

Im doing just fine Ive got all the rifles and 2 handguns I need. Nothing he has done has affected gun owners one bit. Id rather have the current " I N F R I N G E M E N T " than have all my shit taken away by the democrats. U mad?

Well then hurry up and forget about it.

I wouldn't say that user. All the weak minded shills in the thread are gonna say they fucked your mom and green text you to death.

Found the nigger lover

Then youre doing something horribly wrong with filing or outright lying because thats not the norm right now.

Found the incel. Oh wait, everyone on Sup Forums is an incel.

That's alright I usually lurk these threads just to see how many undeserving humans rant here about nothing it's literally comical people have verbal warfare over whose muh leader who's not and what did or didnt they do who the fuck cares...

Actual 2015 tax return was ~$3100. Actual 2018 tax return was ~$1980

Trump tax reform did not perform as advertised.

Oh yeah, I forgot. The norm is gentrifying cities, rising housing costs, less fiscal incentives to approve housing, and oh yeah higher taxes.

I am in the lower end of income and my taxes dropped, my medical insurance cost 10% of what it did under Obama (and is better). my cost of living has gone down, and my wages have gone up

Like this faggot right here who gives a fuck go outside go jerk off anything would be more productive and justifiable than this faggot political shit

I didn't even see this level of corrosion when Obama was elected. But the user base for Sup Forums just keeps getting younger, so I guess it all sorts of factors.

Defending the infringement of the rights you claim shall not be infringed. The word cuck was made specifically for you.
>U mad?
On the contrary I'm quite satisfied with you being *fine* with your rights being trampled by a Republican.

Attached: this-is-fine.0.jpg (1400x1400, 198K)

so besided being a nigger, you admit to being an incel too. for shame nigger

This is just like that episode of Cromartie High where people were "trolling" eachother on a generic forum.

Hey you're the one who didn't deny it fag.

tits or gtfo

>empeach this faggot
Sad little lefty doesn't know when he's insulting it's lgbtqp overlords.

Can and Abel (from the old testament) is not about two people, it's about THE TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE.

You just cant get away from politics anymore its everywhere it's a lingering plague we should be enjoying every moment we are alive doing something fun but no we have this shit to look forward to every fucking day...

Terrible bait

I'm only even on here to kill time for another hour. I have an appointment then I'm going lake fishing before it gets too cold.

I'm jelly it's to cold to ride the motorcycle so I'm indoors reading this retard shit goodluck at the lake!

None of my rights have been trampled on chicken little. Still mad?

All democrat initiatives. Why are you whining about a republican again?

You know Trumpfags have literally nothing when their only response to someone talking about the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD is "rent free lol"

>Trump signs bill for extended background checks.
>Trump signs bill for bans on bump stocks.
>Trump signs a bill allowing mentally ill individuals to purchase guns.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
If a democrat did any of those you'd be willing to die in a civil over it, but because a Republican did them you're OK with it. Think about how fucked up that is. You're a mindless sheep.

>Over 3 years of failed investigations and inquiries by the dems..

HURRR DURRR DA DRUMPFAGS HAS NOTHING.

Shut the fuck up and go back to the DNC and cry because Trump is getting re elected in 2020 hahahahahahahahahahahaah I can hear the crowds now . . Listen . . Trump Trump Trump . .

Lie

I haven't had much luck this summer honestly. This is my entire catch for the summer. If I was hanging with my mom's family this summer I would have probably had better luck because they fish the dam and the coasts and catch their limit real fast.

Attached: Sumcatch.jpg (784x480, 42K)

Because a republican is in power. Or are you admitting he's a dumb puppet with no real power?

>If they don’t empeach this faggot
Beginning to get the drift, huh?

Not one Republican gun owner is bothered by any of it. Prove me wrong.

You fail to grasp the concept that democrats will take all guns away as soon as they are in a position where they can retard.

Nixon was impeached for doing everything Trump is doing now. Republicans are crossing party lines in this fight too as new revelations continue to come to light, just as they did in the 60's. History is repeating itself, as it often does.

Trump cant stop anything you listed. All that is at a state level. You live in the wrong state.

His trade wars fucked the company I worked at. People are not getting raises or were let go.

Sounds fun and relaxing regardless to cold here to do much also still got snow on the ground.

>said about Bill Clinton. Republicans triggered to paranoia levels.
Nothingburger.
>said about Obama. Republicans triggered to paranoia levels.
Nothingburger.
>Not said about Trump
Right to Bear Arms begins eroding, Republicans don't care.

Attached: 1573696149986.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Nixon was impeached for hiring men to break into the DNC HQ.to steal info.

Nice try liar.

They had the presidency, both houses of Congress and a supermajority in the Senate for two years and saved the economy and expanded health care instead of "taking your guns" (>implying you're old enough to even own a gun). Shut the fuck up with your delusional conspiracy theories you absolute faggot.