Hey democrats,i have an idea

hey democrats,i have an idea

how about before you shove gun control down everybodys throats.you get it working in your own cities and states,retards

Attached: communistcalifornia.jpg (634x353, 46K)

liberals BTFO

ok boomer

they should ban mass shootings instead.

Kinda interesting how the impeachment hearing was an absolute clusterfuck of a failure and BAM, another shooting to distract us. Hmmmmm.

Reddit moment

Prove there's a connection. I for one think liberals need to fuck right off with our guns since their "solutions" lead to Chimpcago, but stop with the tinfoil hat shit unless there's a verifiable link.

>implying gun control is a state issue

the state of "people" who try and talk politics here

>Stop the tinfoil hat shit
>He says on a board that is filled with tinfoil hat shit and inconsistent conspiracies about blacks and jews

>implying gun control isn't a state issue

the state of "people" who try and talk politics here

I have a better idea...
Stop believing that these school shootings are real. They are government drills using crisis actors. One after another they are going to keep doing it until people relinquish the 2nd amendment. Doesn't matter what political side you pick. If you don't know what crisis actors are you're wasting your time

Attached: 1573344913553.jpg (596x600, 52K)

reaching. If it were a false flag, it would have been worse than 6 wounded, 2 critical, and they would have at least found a white boy to do it, not some gook incel. This shooting will be forgotten by tomorrow and replaced with more impeachment testimony.

Why trust you when I can blame blacks agian?

Here in Australia gun control works great, a strong sport shooters community and 0 mass shootings since the world record breaker in '96, suck on that faggot America! We still get AR15's MP5's Assault rifles and top licenses can obtain .50 cal.

did they catch the guy? I'm hoping he gets away with it.

>If it were a false flag, it would have been worse than 6 wounded, 2 critical,
Not really we already had alot of mass shootinga this year so you could get away with less.

In custody. Asian kid, goes by Sum Dum Fuk.

he's down at Nip Nongs Bong Chin restaurant. Having awesome waitress sex.

fux news

THE TABLOID kek

Attached: trump got dat donkey.jpg (640x632, 45K)

Small scale gun control is a failure for obvious reasons. It really is a problem if you can get past a ban with nothing more than an hour drive.

Large scale gun control is a success in many countries, including the US. Look at the leaderboard for US mass shootings -- it's full of events that happened since the assault weapon ban lapsed. Now, you're probably too young to remember, but that isn't the outcome that the NRA was predicting.

Attached: Australian.png (493x127, 14K)

Hey I have an idea. Just keep Californians the fuck away from the rest of the country. It's time we build a wall around Cali!

Attached: Wayne Lacrazy.jpg (799x533, 31K)

kind of funny how so many trump supporters are upset because america doesnt want a left wing pile of garbage as republican president

Attached: 1571855943562.jpg (669x960, 52K)

I live in Santa Clarita myself and I can say for certainty that this was just another distraction. Most kids here are some annoying and hated motherfuckers

your right,maybe if we had more moderates instead of extreme right wing rednecks.it would be worth having serious politically discussions on here.instead of 99 percent of them turning into people kissing trump's ass

Less than an hour in a lot of cases. You can't do anal scale gun control and any idiot knows that... oh right, except the right wing idiots.

>doesnt matter what political side you pick

when it comes to the 2nd ammendment it does.the republican side is the only reason you still have the 2nd ammendment

u woke af brah

Attached: star-trek-3D-chess-1024x537.jpg (970x545, 115K)

>suck on that faggot america

yeah,what about when ISIS came to your country.you stupid foreign moron.im sorry,but ill keep my guns and freedom.you can have your left wing bullshit

How come NY has tough gun laws and southern states and CA and CO dont? They must be in different countries huh?

I'm just south of Santa Clarita, and you're right about that. I remember this "DJ" called Nick from Santa Clarita, closet fag who rolled around with some Muslim who thought he was hot shit in the "rave scene" and sold garbage pills.

i was hoping he'd be mexican.after all,thats who trump supporters think is bringing all the crime and drugs to america

how about we build a wall around whatever hillbilly hole you crawled out of.trumptard

not that building a wall around california would matter,your just as left wing as they are

>thinks democrats own cities and states
Stop eating the fudge out of the big candy bowl in the bathroom tard.

Who do you think is actually responsible? The Easter Bunny?

>If you dont believe in what I believe in then youre wrong.
>but wants a serious political discussion.

most? id say everybody in california is annoying and hatred.you stupid liberal cunt

small dick peasant detected

He's saying being retarded about the issue is something that happens on both sides you filthy gook.

your confusing me with a liberal

yeah well its pretty annoying for us to fund your existence...

I actually go to Valencia High School (18 years old) and I personally can't get the hype around this city or its people. They honestly make me feel uncomfortable with the boring shit they always seem to want to talk about.

>being retarded

>calls me a filthy gook

yep,you got the retarded part right.besides,have fun making fun of gooks on technology they built

not from california,unlike you.i stay away from the garbage of society.why build a wall on the southern border when we can keep the liberals out and build a wall around your shit hole state

also,im done.to many california liberal fags here.i feel like im gonna aids talking to you guys

Kinda funny how their wasn’t a single shooting on the news from the time the Ukraine transcript was brought up to the time the impeachment inquiry fell flat on it’s face.

Mass shootings were already just an anomaly beforehand. You gave up your rights for nothing.

Did he actually shoot anyone other than himself?

You're a retard. The assault weapons ban had no statitistically significant effect. You know why we keep getting these mass shootings at schools? They're gun free zones.

CA has been bankrupt for decades until very recently. They dont fund really anything other than CA at this point with all the problems they now have and I know this as fact because I live and work and pay taxes here.

Fucking saved Ya cunt!

>Except right wing idiots
Leftists are the ones who keep passing small scale gun control. They're retards by your own admission.

I'm a registered Republican in Los Angeles, and I'm in no way defending the entrenched Democratic "leadership" my state is being ass blasted by. Still, California's taxpayers are getting ass blasted to keep other states afloat - an ass blast that California liberals are largely responsible for. I'd love California to flip red across the board, but then your shithole state gets ass blasted as a result. Honestly, its just one big ass blast.

Have you noticed the mass shootings Nd a stopped for a bit? During the democrats mucking about getting evidence in the closed door hearings for impeachment. But the second the hearings went public. We got ourselves a distraction shooting. No a coincidence in the slightest

Wtf does that have to do with shooting a school?

HHAAHHAHAHAHA I'm laughing cause you're un ironic and choosing to be stupid.

Ok,nigger!

The point is that it happened in the same city, retard.

You banned guns but people still have guns? It sounds like all you've done is taken guns from abos.

nothing, I just know those fags are on this board sometimes and I wanted to call them out for their faggotry.

So, let's assume you are right. What now? Are you just shouting at the TV or are you going to actually do something? Otherwise you and your tinfoil beliefs are nothing but hot air.

Selling pills at a rave has shit all to do with a school shooting. Nigger

no, the point is I have a personal vendetta against a couple fags from Santa Clarita, and decided to voice it on an anonymous image board. I never realized /b was so sensitive about sticking to the thread topic...

Californians gentrify neighborhoods and make once affordable places to live a mecca for techies and their 8 pedigreed bulldogs.

I don't like Trump, Hillary, Bernie, Penis McFuckface I don't care, just lower the housing costs and keep gentrifying out of my stupid hillbilly county.

We already got it working dumbass

Attached: Gun-Laws-vs-Gun-Deaths--A06.jpg (800x1380, 381K)

Ok. I respect that. I like to call everyone niggers and fags too......black nigger faggot!

>Me: *Expresses casual observation*
>You: DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR YOU'RE TRASH

Sooo you're the shooter....fag

Now correct for suicides and niggers.

Gooks invented gun powder too without gooks there would be none of the shit we're in now because you fucks.

California gentrifies neighborhoods that have been soiled beyond recognition by niggers, spics, and vagrants. Nobody is gentrifying rural California (and theres plenty of it).

Attached: 1467977451308.jpg (480x348, 13K)

Yeah shit fucking rocks here. Fuck them abo cunts they just used for target practice and their body count does not tally to any statistics. come down here ya cunt and lets go do some hunting!

hes right there op, standing behind the chimny

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (513x380, 527K)

Let's look at this another way, why don't we just ban schools?

>IT THE JEWS
>IT FALSE FLAG
>"casual observation"

because free childcare is hard to come by

Tru

The solution is more obvious than that, just ban crime.

WAAY too small

This guy

that's a pretty big bullet. perfect for prostate stimulation. it feels soooo much unreal than just rubbing the cock.

kek

This.

You know "something" is wrong when IL looks favorable.

>Stop believing that these school shootings are real. They are government drills using crisis actors.
Are you seriously that stupid?

YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKING NIGGER. CRIME IS ALREADY BANNED, THATS WHY ITS A C R I M E YOU FAGGOT ASS SOYBOY BETA CUCK LIBERAL KIKE!

they can smuggle guns from legal places

that's what the cartel does in mexico. We need stricter control.

We would if we could change the constitution ourselves.

It's still going on. It's going to be going on for a while. You're counting your chickens a lil early.

What are you talking about? If crime were banned, it wouldn't happen. That's how it works right? You ban something and it disappears because everyone complies.

There have been 25 mass shootings in the US that killed at least 10 people. 16 of them occurred since the ban lifted -- that's a period that covers just 26% of the person-years of that period, let alone in the country's history. The probability of that tilt being entirely random is sum(dbinom(16:25, 25, 0.2569)) = 0.006%. Don't use big words like "statistically significant" unless you know what they mean.

How about you just move to Europe?

this

IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE CONTROLLED, IT NEEDS TO BE BANNED! BAN CARTELS! BAN DRUGS! BAN GUNS! BAN CRIME! MORE LEGISLATION, LESS POLICE! LETS ENACT ZERO-TOLERANCE LAWS WHILE PERSECUTING THOSE WHO ENFORCE THOSE LAWS!

why am i laughing so hard at this?

(The period since 1940, the first decade with a shooting of at least 10 people in the US, that is.)

How about you get your shithole states in order before you criticize california

this guy gets it. Everybody east of the 5 freeway is living a pointless existence.

BAN VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES.

Theres a simple solution people.
We dont even need to touch gun rights.

Attached: 1573206297560m.jpg (588x1024, 67K)