Now that America's reputation is at lowest point in its entire history...

Now that America's reputation is at lowest point in its entire history, what should be the next logical step to restore it?

Attached: 31.jpg (620x461, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUg3SzjJMKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well after Trump's reelection I guess wipe out the cartels.

hang all democrats for treason

Put yang in office and try to catch up with the rest of the civilized world

Put down that cell phone(invented by american) and quit posting on the internet(invented by an american) and go fuck your mother, just like every american male has already done.

Attached: Tip Sent.png (411x101, 37K)

Nuke Ireland

Describe this rest of the world to me please

Stop projecting your mentally ill, gender dysphoric, emotionally dysregulated self-loathing libtard self on the rest of us.

Note I said civilized.
Affordable education, free health care, reformed prison system (not privitized / for profit), drug legalization, etc... Basically let's stop doing the same stupid shit we've been doing and try something different. We should be moving forward not jogging in place

Clean it up, pay off its debts.

Why does it have to be free health care?why not make it affordable and not charge 15k for an ambulance ride. why burden the tax payer?

Give it up. That 'hearing', OMG.

Weed is legal where I live already
Are you getting my hopes up for recreational cocaine ????!

If you think your taxes are going to anything other then people pockets and pleasantries you're honestly retarded. Look at roads, schools, infrastructure, public works. And it wouldn't be put upon tax payers it would be taxed on wall street and other profit trades and only a tax of 5 percent tops. And even if it did fall upon tax payers you would literally be paying less then with our current system in place. You said it yourself ambulances are thousands of dollars for a ONE WAY ride. Now imagine your medacation, checkups, surgerys, x-rays, cat scans and whatever else you can come up with ABSOLUTEY free.. You'd be saving money. You taxes are NOT gonna skyrocket once again a 5 percent raise AT MOST. Please drop drinking the kool aid.

Heroin and cocaine are legal in lots of places and the addiction and overdose rates are lower then America

Imma need source on that. I could be wrong but last I knew cocaine is illegal everywhere on earth

Get rid of the democrat party they started all this shit. Whenever they dont get what they want and embarrass themselves they try to take down everyone with them. They had 8 years in charge with Obama and fucked it all up.

Yes!!!! I could go to A&E for a headache and bog down the system just like I did in the UK

Yeah.. because the rest of the world really really prefers Trump over Obama...

>Wall Street should have to pay for jaquita and Tyrone’s housing !

Who gives a fuck what they think
Do you care about Trudeau over Ford?

Leak more celeb nudes I guess. Get us the rest of Jlaw's stuff

Canadian here, we mocked you guys for having a monkey and tranny in the White House

>Get rid of political parties
ftfy

Nuke China.
These filthy chinks...

Because OP talked about Americas reputation. He asked for advice. The thing is, I'm kinda in the middle when it comes to US politics, but Trump is so fucking cringy, and the fucker doesn't even drink. Obama is at least a guy you could have a beer with. Don't trust people you can't have a beer with.

What? We don't have a white house where I come from, we have a castle and a king.

Itt: reputation is way more important than the strongest economy in decades. Inb4 trending off of obamas. No shit. Obama's presidency started with the greatest stock market crash since the great depression. Of course it went up somewhat. If I'd had gone any lower we would all be speaking Spanish and getting raped by federalis and cartels.

Eurofag here, to speak honestly with you we actually think very highly of the US. Yes we see you do have problems. But we have ours too.

AW SHUCKS

Eliminate the two party system, eliminate the electoral college and try to return to democracy from oligarchy.

Conquer the rest of the world and make them American.

You've clearly never looked at a defense budget.

The invoices would turn your guts.

Telling communist fucks like you to fuck off.

Portugal

Another eurofag here. Well yes, we do respect the US, but we don't respect the current president. Only uneducated whiskey tango people supports Trump in my country.

Never spoke about public assistance only medical care. Please learn to read and stop pushing your beliefs into places they were never mentioned. I too think public
assistance is bullshit and keeps people down. With a medical reform program money would be less of a issue and people would be able to get out of medical debt which is a huge killer so Tyrone and laqushia now have one less excuse

You're already trying and failing at that. Trump has done a horrible job at the conquest.

Yes. The two party system is the biggest problem in the US.

It’s decriminalize, not legal. Also Portugal is poverty ridden. I’ll stay right here in California thank you.

Not really legal. Just no punishment for using it. Making and dealing it is still a criminal offense. Even my country is moving away from punishment and over to treatment instead.

The United States of America has reached a point where it's becoming very clear the OG two-party system just doesn't work, anymore. There's so much division within the parties' ranks, it's outright ridiculous.
I hope that after the smoke and fallout clears from the current complete mess, people can truly open their eyes for a minute and see the inherit problems and work to change/fix them.

Attached: bladeRunner_007a.jpg (1934x1088, 1016K)

At least he is not Merkel

revolution and an expulsion of jews

What is whisky tango

When were they ever able to do that? Not even Americans but people in general.

Attached: 1554416057167.jpg (406x400, 54K)

Yes! It's idiotic to believe all sorts of political views can fit in just two parties. Remove first past the post and alt righters, commies, liberals, libertarians, moderates and so on can get their own parties.

This. Hang AIPAC

End it

Communist now!!!

I don't see any fuckin tanks rolling up to the Canadian border you autistic nigger

Hang the orange from a tree! That's where oranges come from right? Just put it back and make sure the noose is tight!!!

Yeah... that's kind of the rub, there.
It won't be easy, any way you slice it. The effort will have to be massive.
Some people just want to watch the world burn...

Attached: 1453259704013.jpg (806x991, 203K)

Disband the Democrat Party. That's the obvious choice. What a disgrace.

fucking retard lmao

What the fuck is medacation? And don't tell me it's autocorrect because you literally have to backspace and retype it yourself....

What's wrong with her? She's not perfect, no leader is. But she has won many elections. It's not common for a leader to sit as long as 14 years in any democracy. So she sure as hell has done something right. The German economy is the biggest in Europe, Much bigger than the UK and France. And that's a country that was split in half for 45 years, where one of the halves was demolished by the commies.

Germany has the 5th highest GDP in the world and also ranks as number 5 on the Human development index (7th on the adjusted one) Only Iceland, Japan, Norway, Switzerland, Finland and Sweden are ranked higher.

So yes, Merkel isn't doing all that bad.

(I'm not a krautfag btw)

Germany is impressive as hell.

Let America nuke themselves, can't stand that fucking whiney accent and how fat all them cunts are.

youtu.be/wUg3SzjJMKg

Exactly which accent is it that you refer to?

Take your cucked europoor opinion and let a shitskin rape your mother.

GOTEM

americans are already known as stupid and fat to the rest of the world.so there reputation really wasnt much to begin with

If you think America's reputation is as low as it gets, then you clearly are living in America and falling for the media's tricks. There are many people in the world who would love to be here because it is the greatest country in the world and it's only getting better. The American media wants Americans to believe they are weak and hated but it's not the truth.

how about you quit posting on a computer was made by a chinese person.and take that red make america great again hat off that was made in china also

>making this post
>complaining about projecting

Attached: cool.jpg (335x244, 27K)

I'm from the future, from 2021. Bernie has won and already turned back the ONLY thing Trump accomplished, his executive orders. Transgendered people are protected now and free to live how god intended. Everyone has free healthcare. Free college coming soon. Bernie's VP, Elizabeth Warren, destroyed the southern concentration camps with the use of the US Army and has opened the borders for all freedom loving people to become American, just by entering the country, as the founding fathers said it should be.

Trump went on trial after his impeachment, and Bernie fast tracked his court hearings. Trump was found guilty of child molestation on 49 counts and 24 counts of rape. Proof of his collusion with China, Ukraine, Iran, and Russia came to light. His family turned on him during the trials and testified against him to save themselves. He hung himself in the same jail cell he had Epstein killed in.

Everyone is happy now. Anyone can smoke weed, cigarettes have been outlawed, and soda can only come in 12oz or less. We're the healthiest country. After we cut the military budget in half we used the other half to fully fund education everywhere, including the urban schools. The highest paid profession is now teacher and we are on the fast track to #1 in all education fields. Any Trump supporter was forgiven, only after they turned in their assault weapons to be destroyed, but not to be allowed to vote or own guns for the next 10 years for the damage done to the country. We are now running on 100% renewable energy, the climate crisis is in check, and Bernie even defeated ISIS in 30 days.

Attached: 2jqds7zuzqh21.jpg (960x661, 77K)

Since we'll have a democrat next term all should be well.

Try to speak out against her immigration policy. Try to write your views on social media. Does Germany have its good points? Absolutely.
I’d rather stay in Polan

isolate self from the hordes of unwashed 3rd world savages that keep #blackingRaw America.

it needs to remain (after it is restored) as the 5 star resort compared to a 1 star filthy motel that the rest of the countries are

self-isolate and let the libs with all their guilt fuck all the way off to Canada as they promise - except they will find Canada actually has immigration laws and they can't just waltz in like the entitled brats they are

Whew sorry guys...just woke up from my nightmare. Ambient is a hell of a drug

Re-elect Trump.

The American military doesn't pick fights with countries that have a means to defend themselves. - certainly not one with an Airforce and the dozens of allies with their own airforce, navy, marines and special forces to fight back.

.they prefer to pick fights with undisciplined guerillas with Aks and technicals.

Every single fucking one of them. Take your pathetic patriotic pride and let a Native American rape your dad.

You spelled tulsi wrong

> Poverty ridden
> California

Top kek

What a sick mind to have contrived that.

mmmm, still mad your ancestors got fucked by the military-industrial cock of America? Stay salty, tonto.

Easy peasy when you're literally sucking out the money of the weaker economies thanks to a change rate that's fitted just for you.

Attached: trade-balance.png (739x386, 25K)

Why do they have negative interest rates if they're doing so well?

Attached: 1572929172015.gif (249x172, 721K)

>what should be the next logical step to restore it?
Same as every time for the last 5000 years when an empire needs to freshen up

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I live in a wonderful home in Marin county, I have three cars and an infinity pool. Cry more poorfag

Restore it? Lmao. How about we all just gtfo

Attached: Y40rePmJ-600x338.jpg (563x429, 81K)

>673th thread this year claiming it's over for Trump

You poor sods are gonna shit bricks when he's reelected.

Attached: 1519711067969.gif (400x286, 1.55M)

Also I think the us pays the defense bill for them. This allows them to spend cash on shit like healthcare. We need to end ALL foreign aid and focus on ourselves

No I'm not mad, i just hate Americans. Suck the salty spunk out of my balls.

Restoring it implies that the USA ever had a reputation in the first place

And another shitskin from a non-descript 3rd world shithole chimes in

>calls others boomers
>supports Bernie the mega boomer
This is the American education system

Mashallah

You realize this is a psyop, right? OP is from Sup Forums, He's trying to make this board as cancerous as Sup Forums.

As a eurofag I lost all faith in America when trump cucked the kurds.

Attached: anonymous-id-my-ww-06-04-16-sat-06-10-25-no-75990682-post-disgusting-soulless-2658956.png (500x666, 76K)

That's on the low end, bro. They're aiming for 1200 this year.

I am not saying healthcare should be handled by the private sector either, stupid americunt. A lot of critical economical areas are way better handled by the state, including but not limited to healthcare, energy, transportation networks and the like.

Enjoy living a neoliberal hell sucking Ayn Rand's feminine benis.

You mean now that the democrats have destroyed American political traditions in their craven lust for power, control and money. They are true fucking scumbags and I hate their fucking guts.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-14 Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch.png (690x1866, 583K)

California is wealthier than all the red states lmao

sorry

start by hanging "the whistle-blower" Eric

Explain.