I love my daughter more than anything else in the world. She is my North Star, my bridge to the future

I love my daughter more than anything else in the world. She is my North Star, my bridge to the future.

I wish more people could experience this feeling.

Attached: 110.jpg (1040x1400, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2jPzr16mWTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure I would love to experience your daughter

based.
cringe.

How old?

Aaand there it is.

10!

This is the response would expect. Also kek.

This
Making her smile and hearing her laugh is the best feeling I have ever felt. It makes everything in your past worth it

Kek

I would love to fuck her cute little face :3

As surely as I would like to kill yours.

u mad daddy? :3

Your daughter will become a whore
Shouldve had a son

Copy you, user. Remember it is your responsibility to keep your ship in order.

Attached: james and hanna at aft 2.png (800x306, 259K)

I'm with you OP, only a son so far but another on the way. Kids here don't know what they're missing, too young to understand. zoomer btw

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ceruleanwax__c763bb26b707ddc9245b5331dda3c245.jpg (924x1280, 205K)

you wanna fuck your daughter are something?
if she was older and asked for you to sexually please her would you.

op, give my ur daughter plsss

Attached: 821ddf1506753e3ebea75ca93ba6c613.jpg (714x1000, 84K)

show pic
if not on here then give us your kik

fppp
>first post pedo post

>implying his son couldn't become a little sissy trap whore

>my daughter
>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

this

Does her ass or her vagina taste better?

beat me to it

youtu.be/2jPzr16mWTQ

I can't take this FEELING anymore. I forgot what's it's been that I've been fighting for.

How old is she?
Got any pics of her naked?
Have you fucked her yet?

Attached: slut.jpg (725x442, 33K)

And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
Come crushing through your door,
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

Hmmm...So he was behind that...

Attached: 8071573135105208.jpg (1582x1144, 84K)

Your daughter is headed for a miserable life with a father as unstable as you. You will probably erect impossible standards or spoil her. You're clearly not psychologically healthy and treat your children like many people treat their new car/phone. You desperately cling to something to give you false meaning. You are a bad father and your daughter will be miserable.

give us your daughter op

Nigga. you so based and smart.

give us your address and im sure more of us will :love her" and "experience a feeling"

give us your kik and pic of your daughter

I imagine your profile pic as a stoic bearded dude looking sadly off into the distance, just slightly above and past the camera.
You frequently lecture and pontificate on social media, and tell people with any opinion slightly off from yours hope problematic their beliefs are, and how their political party of choice is responsible for copious human suffering.
You are a pretentious bore who reads volumes into single sentences, and your self-importance is laughed at behind your back.

No, not really. The love that parents feel is not something we can understand until we experience it ourselves. It will make a stable man cry with joy. Normally, I'd say that you're good at seeing through people, but this time you failed completely.

Attached: 1572890673901.jpg (754x734, 117K)