/mena/

The "algerian people" Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/about/membersandpartners/list-oecd-member-countries.htm
strawpoll.me/14331184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good evening.

Thx for the bump. You live in the west coast?

DUBZ

No, Wisconsin.

tough tunisian hours now

>>/R/MIBOUN

Ezzab bara emchi or9od

mezel bikri
QUQQQQ

Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing!
Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing!
Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing! Islam anjing!
Islam anjing! Islam anjing!
Islam anjing! Islam anjing!

zebi

لا انتي

Youja3

What does it say? Is it like el peruANO but in Arab?

Nah it's stupid algerian patriotic shit that algerians love to post in social media.
the name
Algerian
the family name
My honour is great (>algerians)
My identity:
Islam
My language
Arabic the language of quran
My level
No one can reach it
Our pride is our honor
Generosity is our personality
Strength and bravery are our characteristics
Palestine is our goal

YOU WOULD KNOW

How do I a terroni "man" compete with Arab bulls? Arabs are so alpha and manly, they are taking over Europe and they don't let thier women talk back. I wish I was a Muslim Arab and not a filthy brown shitalian manlet.

kill yourself Terrone

No.

Also you know what would really hit the spot right now?

Some of those brand new McDonald's Buttermilk Chicken Tenders made with 100% USDA grade white meat chicken breast and some new signature dipping sauce.

QUIT BEING A LOSER QUQ AND GIBE JERSEY SHORE PUCCI UQUQ

You can fuck any guidette whore tbqh

>Palestine is our goal

IMPLYING

THEYD JUST REJECT ME CAUSE IM A NERD

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH UQUQ

EVEN THE FAKESTINIANS DONT WANNA BE "LIBERATED" BY A BUNCH OF BURBURZ

Arabs/North Africans should just focus on the problems in their own countries instead of muh palestine.

Kys you dirty Lebanese faggot

EVERYONE INCLUDING THE FAKESTINIANS

MUH FAKESTINE IS A CANCEROUS FORCED MEME THAT HAS COST SIX GORILLION MENANESE LIVES AND CONTINUES TO SUCK BLOOD ALMOST DAILY

(you)
Including Israel faggot. They don't get a free pass in this bullshit, they're just as shit as the rest of MENA.

T. QUQ

THEYRE FIRST WORLD MENA ISNT BUT I AGREE THEY NEED TO STOP MAKING CONCESSIONS TO THE ETERNAL FAKESTINIAN

The entire Gulf is First World and better than Israel

>NEW PAKISTAN IN THE DESERT
>BETTER THAN ISRAEL

TRIPS PROVE

>THEYRE FIRST WORLD
Come on, they're far from first world. At best Israel is balkan tier.

NEITHER OF US HAVE EVER BEEN TO THE BALKANS SO IDK BUT I THINK ITS BETTER THAN ANY POSTCOMMIE SHITHOLE

COMPARE GDPS

POINT IT ITS THE FIRSTWORLDEST COUNTRY IN MEMA

oecd.org/about/membersandpartners/list-oecd-member-countries.htm

OF ALL THE BALKAN COUNTRIES ONLY SLOVENIA IS IN THE OECD LIKE ISRAEL

>COMPARE GDPS
>FIRSTWORLDEST COUNTRY IN MEMA
Thats not saying much, UAE and Qatar have higher GDP than Israel.

BUT THEYRE ALSO NIGGER RICH DESERT SHITHOLES WITH A 95% SLAVE PAKI POBLACIÓN

Exactly, GDP doesn't always equal developed or better. Also, Israel isn't exactly any better morally speaking than the Gulf states.

YEAH IT IS

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME AL QAEDA IS BETTER THAN WHATEVER ISRAEL DOES?

ALSO TELL ME ONE MENA COUNTRY BETTER THAN ISRAEL

>YEAH IT IS
You're not understanding my point. Ask anyone if they would rather live in Macedonia (for example) or Israel and they will pick Macedonia even if the GDP of Israel is higher. GDP means shit in that sense. The Gulf states have a higher GDP but no one wants to live there.
>YOU MEAN TO TELL ME AL QAEDA IS BETTER THAN WHATEVER ISRAEL DOES?
Has nothing to do with what we're talking about but to answer your question; No they're not better but that doesn't mean Israel is a saint.
>ALSO TELL ME ONE MENA COUNTRY BETTER THAN ISRAEL
They're all shit, thats my point. You're basically saying that your shit stinks better than the rest of the shit surrounding it. At the end of the day it's still big heaping pile of shit.

Nobody would pick Macedonia over Israel wtf

WHATRE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN MCDONIA? TAKE A STRAWPOLL SURVEY ON B OR SOMETHING WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN ISRAEL VS MACEDONIA. ISRAEL ISNT SO BAD UQUQ YOURE JUST JEALOUS LESBONIA CANNOT EVEN COMPETE

Israeli occupation of Lebanon when?

SOON

So far it's close, we'll wait until we have more votes to decide.

>SMALL AF SAMPLE SIZE

THEY JUST THINK THEY COULD GET LAID IN MCDONIA ALSO ARE ANTISEMITES

ALSO LINK THREAD

Thats why I said we'll wait until we have more votes to decide.
>ALSO ARE ANTISEMITES
kek

forgot to link

CAST MY VOTE FOR BASED ISRAEL EVEN ID PROBABLY GET MORE AND BETTER PUCCI IN FYROM ALSO LOWER COST OF LIVING

NEVER EVER

Where were you when Genrikh was cucked out of existence?

>LIKE 2 VOTES TOTAL

woah........ so this........ is the power........ of the Israeli education system

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

QUQ

BETTER THAN THE LEZBO ONE UQUQ

NOTICE IF HE HAD PUT LESBONIA RATHER THAN MCDONIA EVERYONE WOULD HAVE VOTED ISRAEL UQUQ

Not true

Woah Genrikh calm down, I'll be your bull just stop begging.

IS THIS MSPAINT?

MAKE AN ISRAEL VS LESBONIA POLL

Kek

Saved

I don't know what you mean?
Aren't you tired of being BTFO for one day?

YOU CANT EVEN SPELL OBEDIENT UQUQ

I didn't spell it. You did, QUQ. Maybe you should learn how to spell.

NOUQUQ

strawpoll.me/14331184

YOU GOTTA ADVERTISE IT SOMEWHERE NOT JUST POST IT HERE

Where did you advertise this?

kys

HE DIDNT

YOU MAY DO THE HONORS THOUGH UQUQ

Excellent post
fuckin ceebs I need to shave and shower for work tomorrow.

NOUQUQ

QUQ

MAKE A THREAD QUICKLY

LOUBNA ADVERTISE THAT POLL IN A THREAD UQUQ

Nah cunt shaving takes 30 minutes of my life, I need to start now and go to bed early. I have a class to teach UQUQ!

>CUNT SHAVING TAKES 30 MINS

WHAT KIND OF CLASS IS IT UQUQ?

HISTORY/ENGLISH. I NEED 15 MORE HOURS TO MEET MY UNI REQUIREMENT FOR THIS SEMESTER. NEXT SEMESTER I GET MORE CLASSES TO TEACH QUQ.

YOU NEED TO SHAVE YOUR CUNT FOR THAT UQUQ?

Nah ur ummays cunt. Cant share her with the class if she has a massive bush, its against OH&S protocols.

Why is Lebanon so based?

forgot pic

Seriously, how can any one country get any better than this?

QUX

NOUQUQ

absolutely fucking based

is lebanon, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

this guy gets it

kill yourself, you stupid french flag. i'm sick you and your shit comments.

posting in ebin thread

They sure fucking are. Lmao did you see the De-Arabization part? Some of the best shit I've ever seen.

a winrar is you

kys

*farts*

Sup Forums is saved
take notes everyone this is how you quality post

kys

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

you have to go back

Back where :^)