NUKE A COUNTRY ANY COUNTRY

You hold in your hands one Tsar Bomba (the strongest nuclear device ever documented), with the proper equipment and personnel to deliver and detonate it. You can choose one country to drop it on, but only one, no callbacks, no changing. Once you drop it, it's dropped.

What country do you pick and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_yield
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=50000&lat=21.3890824&lng=39.8579118&hob_opt=2&hob_psi=5&hob_ft=13000&ff=3&zm=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Egypt to blame it on Israel. Payback is a bitch.

Australia

They're dumb and too stupid protect Great Barrier Reef.

Who has more refugees: Sweden or Germany? I pick that one.

Pakistan

Israel
Would give Jews a chance to nuke the world, and it's not like even if they didn't anyone would oppose them

You divide and conquer moron. Where do the refugees come from?? Bomb THAT

Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia.

Antarctica.

Fuck everybody.

Mecca, Saudi Arabia

Japan.

Two bombs obviously weren't enough.

this

Chicago

saudi arabia

This desu

Saudi Arabia
Hopefully we can get the horn of Africa in there too

Bhutan.

Anyone who nukes another country as a first strike (and not a justified preemptive strike, mind you) is morally bankrupt, and so naturally, the country that least deserves it should be on the receiving end.

I would say Israel but 6 gorillion might actually die and I can't have my children and grandchildren live in a world of perpetual pity for jewish deaths.

I would honestly bomb Saudi Arabia during the haj and make it look like Pakistan did it. Mudslime civil war baby!

America. Half of you are nig nogs.

America , world would be a better place without ameriniggers

Tsar Bomba is the strongest ever detonated not the strongest ever documented

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_yield

Also I'd nuke the saudis and hopefully take put so much of their oil reserves that the west just abandons them

Egypt is part of greater Israel. :)

saudi arabia because they are the biggest instigators or muslim discord. the head of the serpent.

Mecca, but anywhere in Saudi Arabia will do

Japan.

If you nuke your enemies, they win

saudi arabia

America

Didn't know Chicago was a country

Also, let's nuke Syria

muslims

But daddy, whyyyyyy

>implying a nuke would have any effect on a continent 5 miles from the sun

yall got it backwards.
nuke some country no one has heard of so the whole world pays attention to them and stops over focusing on our current problems.

or do something silly like nuke japan again in the same spot. Chernobyl. antarctica to destroy the pyramids there.

And have radiation spill over into your country? You may want to rethink that.

>Tsar Bomba

Saudi Arabia, and pray to God the fallout lands on Israel.

USA
epicenter and propagator of degeneracy and corruption worldwide
you are the reason so much of the world is shit and will continue to become shit

Definitely Saudi.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Use the 50MT preset for realism, they never tested the 100MT.

France, and hopefully the fallout neuters the Belgians. I fucking hate Europe, even if they are our "allies". France in particular because they are essentially supporting terrorism by letting them get away with shit like the truck driver.

But if you nuke your enemies, your enemies win

>nuke some country no one has heard of so the whole world pays attention to them and stops over focusing on our current problems.

Should somebody tell him?

>Quintessentially Canadian
>the post

You'd be nuking your own country as well, stupid leaf nigger.

Said the Canadian, who relies on the US for 70 percent of their economy.

oh dont worry
i wholly support destroying our shitty fucking country in the process

>Said the Canadian, who relies on the US for 70 percent of their economy.

70% of Canada's economy is water melon, chicken and fajitas based?

Our country:

That estimated fatality count is pretty shit desu. Was hoping for at least 6,000,001.

youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY

Btw living conditions on average are the best they have ever been in human history. Not saying that's because of the US, but the world is not "shit" right now.

Our economy doesnt revolve around sandnigger semen and keksheds.

13 percent of the US is niggers, and if they actually got of their ass and did the new afrika movement I would nuke new afrika. I hate them more than the Europeans.

The South and West sides of Chicago are basically so poor and lawless they might as well be another country

>You divide and conquer moron. Where do the refugees come from?? Bomb THAT
>Nukes the place people are running away from
>even more people flee the country and go to europe and america.
Would most likely backfire.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=50000&lat=21.3890824&lng=39.8579118&hob_opt=2&hob_psi=5&hob_ft=13000&ff=3&zm=10

A detonation on Mecca would just about neatly reach the coast with thermal effects, and depending on prevailing winds, you might not even end up with much fallout going oceanward.

Besides, guaranteed to cause mass destruction worldwide as Islamic radicals go batshit insane.

>living conditions
you...actually believe that drivel?
its not just that that makes things shit

not enough israels here.

washington dc should be runner up.

What does then? Living conditions are what determines whether humanity is doing well, or if it is doing poorly.

>>Our economy doesnt revolve around sandnigger semen and keksheds.

Get back to me when blonde hair and blue eyes is >70% and not a receding trait in your shithole. Statistically we are still genetically destined to be white while you are statistically destined to be Miguels.

Turkey

Saudi Arabia. Cut off the head and the body dies

What flag is that? Sweden? Wait, isn't that the place that thinks importing mudslimes helps the economy? Isn't that the place that lets their blond hair blue eyes virgins get raped by mudslimes?

Scotland

the Swedes. Try being so smug now you radioactive fuck faces.

Guinea Bissau I fucking hate that country

so your going to drop a nuke on it to destroy it?? That's some might fine education you got there retard

What flag is that? USA? Wait, isn't that the place that thought importing niggers would help the economy? Isn't that the place with a nigger president that lets niggers run entire cities ande riot in the streets like a bad remake of Planet Of The Apes?

Or Lesotho I fucking hate Lesotho

Not enough Israel -Tel Aviv in this thread!

Toronto. During a Pride Parade. While Trudeau attends.

Bring it cunt
U.K. Nuked as a bunch of times and I HDI just got stronger and stronger!
One more nuke and we'll all be one a nation of 3 meter high, golden haired super warriors with jaws strong enough to eat the pissy coral and legs strong enough to run over the surface water of the oceans and go to your derro ghetto and burn your house down to cook some snags in tip top with sauce.

exact center of the african continent

>Wants to protect the great barrier reed.
>Nukes the entire country, causing massive amounts of radiation to destroy not only the great barrier reef but also all the wildlife in the country.
Did the cholesterol from all those burguers clog an artery in your brain or something?

The state of mind of the people
You can't even try to measure that

America
It is the source of all degeneracy

Yes it is. This is why Trump needs to be elected ASAFP

is detroit a country?

have fun without your most powerful ally

Bye bye, Jews.

why would you nuke detroit its turning into wilderness by its self.

Nuking DC would probably actually improve the country.

>You can choose one country to drop it on
I don't drop it. The Ferengi Quark was shocked by the fact humans use to detonate atomic bombs on their own planet.

Like some orange faced fake tan, comb over, trust fund baby with a fifth grader's vocabulary is gonna solve your problems by building a wall to Mexico when your banks, media, and govt is run by jews who he's made no fucking mention of. Good luck with that.

... The fuck?

DON'T HUFF PETROL

At least it's better than having your women raped by mudslimes and your government not doing a thing about it.

reddit posters make me genuinely ill

Does the Middle East count as a country?

>At least it's better than having your women raped by mudslimes and your government not doing a thing about it.

Yeah because inflated stats from reporting methods intently aimed at inflating those "rape" stats, is as bad as actual committed violent crimes. You've got it all figured out, Tyrone.

Really? So we're having a pissing match now? We're both going to be seeing interesting times in the coming years.

Switzerland

Except for
>president that lets niggers run entire cities
because we all know they can't run a city....yea, that's the place.

Came to post this.

Oy vey

Why don't you go tell that to your wife Elsa while she enjoys all those paki cocks, you cuck

Drop it on the Germans. Put them out of their misery and save Europe in one fell swoopl

hmm probably china

The monolith! We destroy that and this is over. CHARGE!

Tonga

Some guy built his own island micro-nation, Tonga stole it.

This is the best answer. The entire race and its toxic ideology comes from this shitbin "ally" of ours. America's political elite have been too chickenshit to address the problem at its source forever, because it's where cheap oil comes from.