France suppressed reports of gruesome tortue which took place during the Bataclan massacre

A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

This torture reportedly included, but was not limited to: eye gouging, beheading, disembowelment, genital mutilation, and rape.

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

Frenchbros, how do you feel about your government actively downplaying the savagery of terrorist attacks that have befallen you?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/07/16/french-authorities-cover-up-the-torture-disembowelment-of-paris-attack-victims/
youtube.com/watch?v=Apw9_i0p2Jc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
vid.me/O8kl
twitter.com/tprincedelamour/status/753766900522422272
10news.dk/?p=514
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Jerusalem_bulldozer_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have another link OP.

Must suck to be french. Your own government doesn't trust you to not go out and fight back against the shitskins if they publicly released the details of what was done to your countrymen.

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/07/16/french-authorities-cover-up-the-torture-disembowelment-of-paris-attack-victims/

I can fap to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Apw9_i0p2Jc

>___________¶_____
>| Religion of Peace ||| "”|””_,
>|________________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

The ride never ends.

has anyone actually read the articele?

what.
the.
fuck

Also the supposed Snopes debunking is a lie.

Snopes used fucking Google Translate, because they can't speak French, to misrepresent the French testimony that Louise Mensch (a French speaker) translated for the Heat Street article in OP that first reported it.

Mensch debunking Snopes in pic on Twitter.

Worst nightmare tier shit.

Les salauds, les tortues sont des victimes aussi!

Here's a dailymail article corroborating it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

>Frenchbros, how do you feel about your government actively downplaying the savagery of terrorist attacks that have befallen you?
I do not know what to say. We are fucked. In 20 or 30 years France will become an islamic state and we can do nothing.

I can't
Get Help
Kek Demands it

Lads read the interview with the lead singer of the Bataclan band in Taki's Mag:
>Surrendering to Death
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print

All the Muslims were in on it. Muslims celebrated outside while the attack was taking place. Muslims have celebrated and cheered at every moments silence to commenerate the victims.

France is engaged in a civil war, and only one side is fighting ATM.

>and we can do nothing

Yes you can.

New Front On Footage of the Nice Truck Attack:

Slow motion excerpt:
vid.me/O8kl

SHOW EVERY NORMIE
>REPEAT
SHOW EVERY NORMIE

This is the video that wakes the normies up. It's too much, too soon aftern the Bataclan massacre, too close to home.

Everyone sees trucks like this everyday, everyone walks in a crowed location vunerable to a vehicle attack like this. It's too much, the only solution to to de-Islamify France (and every nation) and remove ALL Muslims and ALL Islam.

THE REPUBLIC HAS FAILED

We feel pretty abused and betrayed and are used to.
The government just try delay the civil war by preserving the "vivre ensemble" (living together) as mush as possible.
Lots of French bros want a reconquista. .

>Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

Just a heads up

Yes you can do something, you have to start a civil war and fight for your country, if you wait you lose, if you start the war you have a small chance of winning.

I think you do not understand the real situation. Muslims are about 25% of the French population, the majority of French support the Muslims and the government protects them.

You HAVE to do something.
There is no other option.

So did they recover the footage? Wasn't there already a theory that they had go pros?

Doubtless seized and buried

I knew when it happened that the hostages would get tortured.

Cutting off balls and sticking them in the mouth is what they do to dissidents in Syria.

These people are fucking savages. The liberals really have no idea the evil they have brought into their midsts.

The civil war is the worst thing that can happen. If we decide to group ourselves to vandalize mosques or attack the muslims, we would dissolve within hours like it is spend in Turkey.

It's sad. My ancestry is French and I never really cared until I see the culture disappearing. Is it as grim as you're making it sound? Does anybody care?

So you sit and wait for a slow death without hurting your enemies instead of going down fighting, I guess I can't be surprised by this as you are French.

But Islam is peaceful! Refugees are good!

Genocide when. I am a gentle person generally, but I would support sparing not even the children.

Give them two months to leave of their own accord, then kill everyone who stays. It would be monstrous, but it is the only sane reaction to this, and to Rotherham, and to the Nice attack, and so forth. This will be the end of our civilization if it continues.

What in the fuck, so it begins. This must by why it's all happening, war is inevitable.

At the moment we are waiting for the presidential elections. If the situation deteriorates, some French begin to fight but we have no chance of succeeding anything. As I tell you, the French are a minority in their own country and very few French are ready to die.

its hard to care at all when the french themselves dont seem to give a shit

Turns out stockholm syndrome isn't unique to Sweden

Why do terror attacks happen in France so often, while it hasn't happened in the UK for a long time?

I know that France has more muslims than the UK, but not THAT many more.

snopes is shit. I swear they are SJW's. Shame that they are pretty much spot on on most things, that people believe them without checking facts. Ironic.

jesus fucking christ. it's like the surrender monkey joke meme magicked them into literal surrender monkeys

France has more Muslims than any country in the EU iirc

>very few french are willing to die
fucking coward.. we're not going to bail you out of this one again frog, grow some balls and man up.. jesus you cucks are so useless it's actually sad writing this.

I swear to god I've seen this exact thread this morning. I need to stop doing so much dxm

Because France bombed Iraq and Syria, and we have many North Africans of the third generation who grew up with hatred of France because of colonization.

Is this on Reddit?

I can too, but why bother? There's more specialized material for this.

plus you guys are weak as fuck and an easy target to conquer

this. what a bunch of fucking surrender monkey pussies. you've literally had 3 terrorist attacks in the past 18 months and only a few of you fucking french faguettes are willing to die for your country?!

This story got buried because the same week it came out, we had a muslim run a truck over a crowd, murdering 84. Then we had an attempted coup d'etat in Turkey.

how is there not a strong nationalism movement in france? like really after this i'd want every muslim under suvalliance in interment camps. make life hell for them their so the move on and infest another nation or fuck off back to their shithole desert .

The heat article only dropped a day ago, and the poorly researched Snopes article "disproving" it is certainly dampening the impact.

Je ne parle pas francais. So speak English m8.

Epic keyboard warriors in this thread, what are you actively doing to fight terrorism

You're just lucky to have a good candidate for president, while Europe has a bunch of cucks in power. If Hilary would win, what are you going to do to save your country? assassinate her?, no of course not you'll come here to shitpost and talk shit because that's all you can do

literally bombing the shit out of them, killing their children with drones, and occupying their countries you dutch faggot

You do that all from behind your keyboard?

oh gee, i don't fucking know, maybe I served my country for six years. suck a fucking dick you keyboard faggot, I spent months in Trashcanistan fighting for democracy for a bunch of goat fuckers who wanted to kill me

LADS BE CONFIDENT

Look at Turkey and learn.

In Turkey, only Men counted once the coup went into effect, it was a battle of who could mobilise more Men and armed Men into the streets. Women did not count.

Now look at your electoral politics. Men vote overwhelmingly Right and Hard Right, including Armed Men. The only reason the Left can win is because of Women and the Female Electorate irrationally voting for suicide.

But if it comes to a coup, or a clash of force, all those Women voters do not count for the Left, only Men willing to mobilise and fight count, and so the Right wins by default.

When the Female electorate fails it is the responsibility & duty of Men to take power by force and save the nation.

Be confident that if it comes down to a battle of force you will win.

The Republic has failed
You are the solution
Clear the Banlieues
Total De-Islamification of France NOW!

You outnumber them vastly you fuckin frog coward

Honestly, I fully understand why white proper invented horrific torture devices. We really should find some ISIS fucker and just go to town on him, purely for fun/revenge. Maybe make his family/accomplices watch while his limbs are removed and pig limbs are poorly stitched on to his body, then he's sat in front of a mirror with his eyelids removed so he's forced to see himself turned into a mockery of a human being. Once he's in front of the mirror, give him a transfusion of pig blood. Then, just leave him totally alone. Lock him up and shut the doors, force him to stare at his mutilated body while he slowly dies of hemolysis, knowing that his life was for literally nothing because now he's been turned into a pig.

That is nothing compared to the horrors black slaves had to face!

lel, the Western "right" is overwhelmingly left wing.

Thats why they hate Islam for being so right wing

Its not a good idea to import people into your country that have good reason to hate you and want to harm you.

>Muslims are about 25% of the French population
What the fuck

>the majority of French support the Muslims
Does this majority include the 25% French Muslims?

As for the remainder, why would they support the very culture that by definition seeks to dominate all others?

I watched videos of those "men" being run over by tanks, being machine gunned by helicopters, and having their buildings aerial bombed.

But somehow the coup was overcome anyway.

It's not the men that matter, austranon. It's the coordination.

It's a million of limp-wristed fags against a thousand of fearless warriors.

think this wouldn't need to be said

>we would dissolve within hours

What do you mean, exactly? A civil war is exactly what you need. Except that the French military is probably also 25% Muslim. It seems to be that you need to be liberated by an external power - like Russia.

Holy shit. You think that liberals care? Are you that fucking stupid?

We hate Islam for pushing their shit so heavily, and threatening to drown out our culture with their own

>The news follows reports that German police sat on the huge number of sexual assaults committed by Islamist migrants in Cologne, which a secret report estimated at thousands, not hundreds. Heat Street will continue to report.

Jesus Christ.

>Try coup
>Lose instantly, because without some huge terror attack to unite people, you could only get a few thousand at most.
>Even if huge terror attack happened, its been proven the masses will never wake up anymore. Nothing seems to be enough.
>Government uses failed coup to show the horrors of white men and Islamophobia. Further increasing leftist values.
>Ends up making Islamic nation even stronger, all enemies of Islamic nation are either in jail now, dead, or too cowardly to stand up.

It is something to consider, if you try it and fail you lose basically everything. The problem with this is that all nations are now somewhat united, so if "rebel coup forces" try to start problems, other nations will help out in snuffing out "Rebel coup forces" as the current version of France is preferable to some powerful people.

>Does this majority include the 25% French Muslims?
No

Someone post this on reddit

Dont the French have a foreign legion of hardasses doing hardass things in Africa in exchange for citizenship? Have en earn their keep on the homefront and guard paris

Well that was a waste of time, you might as well have sat on your ass those 6 years

Maybe the reason there are so much terrorists on the rise is because murrica is bombing and occupying a lot of innocent countries in the middle east, maybe you should also stop giving them the funds to buy guns. Everyone is suffering because of your retardation

It's all just another part of the plan.

twitter.com/tprincedelamour/status/753766900522422272

00:07 Allahu Ackbar

>this exact meme came to life

we need to turn down the meme magic

>hurr durr America and only America is responsible for all of the worlds problem

Really? I guess Russia or China just don't exist to your tunnel-vision worldview then?

Or any of the horrible things Europe has done.

Or how the middle east has been a destabilized mess for so very long now, and its own citizens keep making things worse, with or without foreign intervention.

We should just let the Russians move in and seize you, or let the germans put in another Reich, you ungrateful bastards.

Lies, but what you guys care, right? You don't give a shit about the truth, only the agenda.

yep.

1984ed

People in france are fucking pussies
Half the news and my facebook feed is exploding about how they don't want to see those disturbing images because it's spreading the violence or some shit.
Wouldn't surprise me if they wished nobody had told them it even happened. Lets just make our fellow french citizens just numbers. Then we won't care cuz oh 80 french people die will be just like 80 somalians died
They just want to crawl up under the cover and hope nothing happens. Instead they should face the fucking reality and watch it.

>pointing fingers at others
that's what little kids do

Maybe it's a mess because you've been bombing it and exploiting it for your own good for 2 decades now

Yea let's just wait for other countries to do the real work

Wait, the fuck happened in turkey?? I took a break from happenings so haven't been in the loop, want want to know the dirty before I research the mouth pieces versions

We wouldn't want to spread violence would we?

Frogs are fucking pathetic

90% disapproval rating for their shitty Frog King and they don't do anything about it.

Half assed coup. All of the Turkish dissidents are now being purged from the Army. Papa Roach has consolidated power.

Was the son a fag? They usually do this to the fags.

>the big picture

holyshit they even keep dirty laundry on their generals

And the girl they shoved a knife up her pussy?

I don't think they give a fuck.

America's done its part, yes, but you're going out of your way to blame America for everything.

I swear, I don't know why america even tries to help other countries anymore when all of their ungrateful populace is like this. Would be nice to see what would happen if the USA cut off all of our food exports to entitled little brats from countries that can barely sustain themselves even with outside aid like you.

They did the same thing in San Bernadino and Orlando and our government and media are hiding it as well.

Maybe, maybe not. But this is not us. This is for the French to get angry and demand change.

The original meme was based upon a car jihad attack in France that people tried to cover up as a case of "mental illness".
>Car-jihad in France: driver shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ then drives into Nantes Christmas shoppers
10news.dk/?p=514

Because it was a car the Muslim had a low score.

They've been doing it for years in Israel, have used bulldozers and other unstoppable (but relatively slow) construction equipment to run over kaffir at bus stops and public street markets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Jerusalem_bulldozer_attack

Expect it to become the new normal mode of attack. Doesn't need guns or explosives, doesn't attract any attention, and can achieve higher high scores than nearly all other solo attacks.

>he thinks America can sustain itself
>70% of the products made in China
top cuck

Lol....LMAO.... frenchmen btfo by their own leaders. These Libtards don't give a single fuck about their own citizens...

Just deport all the recently arrived refugees.

Kill all the criminals or just deport them.

Or just round them all up and put them in ghettos and criminalize Islam...

I'd hate to criminalize any religion, but this is fucking ridiculous....

San Bernadino and Orlando didn't have torture worthy of a 1980's cannibal exploitation movie occur. Not to my knowledge, anyway.

>Would a blast like this cause that kind of injury? (re: a mans own balls in his mouth)
>I... do not have that kind of information at this time

*Assembled in

Do you really think 70% of everything here is crafted, built, and made in China?

European education at its finest.

Oh shit, I'm going to see if nato has responded? Did the coup identify themselves in any formal way/do we know who was the coup? I wonder if that will just make Erdogon more erratic

reasoning?

IIRC Obama has come out is support of Papa Roach.

>Expect it to become the new normal mode of attack. Doesn't need guns or explosives, doesn't attract any attention, and can achieve higher high scores than nearly all other solo attacks.
The truck could have been filled with several tonnes of explosives. He would have scored three digits easy. Also, instead of aa gun, he should have invested in armouring the cabin and the engine a bit, and gotten a body armour.