Just took 30mg of ambien what should i expect

Just took 30mg of ambien what should i expect

Attached: walrus.jpg (352x480, 30K)

You won't OD, but you'll sleep for a solid 12 hours, you may even black out for a few days. You'll just mumble and be out of it, if you drive you're so going to be fucked. Hide your keys, order a pizza ASAP and enjoy the ride, you'll be hungry and thirsty. Also, you'll probably piss your bed but you're going to have the best sleep ever.

tbh honest i don't really feel much, i feel wobbly as does the floor underneath me. I'm seeing drifting shapes, letters and patterns

Yeah expect some cool hallucinations then sleep

Check back with us after your sleep

before I sleep? when will they kick in i'm sitting here waiting

Oh shit they didn't kick in yet? That's not good

the hallucinations haven't

You will find that you will have an amazing sleep, prepare for your sleep now get super comfy, eat something quickly so you aren't taking all that medication on an empty stomach, you will piss yourself so maybe lay a towel underneath you

I already took it i'm just waiting for the fun to begin, so far it's been mildly relaxing

Hide your keys man

thought i'd nip down to sainsbury's real quick tho

this doesn't seem to be producing much effect wtf

you should probably go see a doctor, get your keys out we are going for a ride!

dude i'm fine why would i even be in a car right now

OP just pop a xan already they're just as "fun" and there's a 1/3 chance you OD from shit they're cut with. Win win.

/nightride/ ?

Oral (male rat) LD50 = 695 mg/kg
yeah enjoy the ride

yous have lost me

We're losing him

a lethal dose for 50% of rats is 695mg for every 1kg of weight. OP took 30mg.

do u not understand math?

soooooo.... we're good?

You're gonna fuck the cat

well i'm excited for that and all but so far fuck all's happening

Do you?

It's probably a good idea to make sure there are no cats in your immediate vicinity

Why don't you just read the label

No idea where to get xans

i did

i like kitties

Been a couple of hours after dosing, still only comfortably relaxed , drunk waking, visual sliding and waves