"WHITE ELEVATORS" AT RNC GETTING LIB PANTIES IN A BUNCH

>This year’s RNC may be a grand old segregated party.

>Republican National Convention organizers are scrambling to replace signs labeling a bank of elevators the “white elevators.”

>The Jim Crow-esque signs were seen in Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, where thousands of Republican delegates, politicians and supporters are expected to formally nominate bombastic businessman Donald Trump as their party’s presidential pick this week.

web.archive.org/web/20160717013017/http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-elevators-sign-spotted-republican-national-convention-article-1.2714148

This bullshit is spreading all over social media and libs actually believe it. Of course it's a hoax. The elevators in Quicken Loans Arena are The Red, White, and Blue Elevators.

Source: nytsyn.com/images/photos/1417627.html

>The white bank of elevators — two others were referred to as red and blue — at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, where preparations were underway for next week’s Republican National Convention, July 16, 2016.

So here you go if you need to put a regressive lefty in their place.

Fucking faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM
youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red elevators
>white elevators
>blue elevators
yeah that's racism

OK baka, at the hospital I work t the elevators are named for colors, Green, Blue, Purple etc. That's all this is.

If literally no one is stopping other races from entering this is the most bullshit faux outrage

This is just race baiting. They even say they name the elevators red, white, and blue.

>imb4 sign is changesd to "whites only elevator" by a shill.

>Blue lives matter.

>Blue lives matter

Are the injuns butthurt about the red elevator?

So it's not even a racism thing, and people literally just cannot handle seeing the word "white" without having a shit explosion?

This wouldn't even be half as bad if the RNC organizers weren't hopelessly pandering to it, though. Fucking have some balls, why don't you? There's no racism behind it so have some fucking pride in your work and tell these race baiting shitsuckers to get fucked.

still pretty racist seeing as there aren't black elevators.

This is fucking rich.

MAGA

>Republican National Convention organizers are scrambling to replace signs labeling a bank of elevators the “white elevators.”

This shit is why liberal cumshitters are winning.

>The Jim Crow-esque signs
Oh for fuck's sake, these dishonest cunts.
They understand the theme. They get "red, white, and blue." But they're pretending not to, just to punch up their story.
Holy fuck I hate this kind of shit.

They're constantly tripping over themselves to apologize for shit they didn't even do. They've learned absolutely nothing from Trump.

Reminder that white light contains all colors in the visible spectrum and is thus the most diverse and inclusive color.

Is anybody else just getting tired with all this shit? We have unemployment, people dependant on welfare, islamic terrorists killing innocents, economies not being in good shape, but no, an elevator called white is the biggest crime against humanity today.

I'm tired of it all.

>Better Red than dead.

>Yellow lives matter too

Yeah but the articles being spread all over social media don't mention that. It's just "WHITE ELEVATORS" and Jim Crowe.

fucking hilarious

Sort of not really. The people initially spreading this and the leftist rags propagating it of course know the elevators are red white and blue designated. It's just exploiting the picture of the white one. Because they'll never have to make a retraction story, and hundreds of thousands of people will go to the polls in November still believing it.

I can't FUCKING wait until Trump opens up libel lawsuits on the media. These fucking scummy shit dicks.

Niggers use the stairs.

Don't let them know about the
>White House

>So it's not even a racism thing, and people literally just cannot handle seeing the word "white" without having a shit explosion?

I am thinking the point is, someone should have realized this could/would look bad in exactly such an example, and changed them proactively. Just like that stupid T fucking P logo that was taken down after a day.

> Republicans are stoopid

The rage I feel.

Just searching FB you'll see thousands discussing how horribly racist it is because of these lying articles.

>I can't FUCKING wait until Trump opens up libel lawsuits on the media.

LOLOLOL KEKEKEKE as if Trump hasn't insulted pretty much every living person, and group of people. Oh, that is rich.

>Don't let them know about the
>>White House
I hear it isn't that white these days.

>can't use a red white and blue motif because liberals will be upset

FUCK THAT

These cunts need to be called out. Nothing more. And the faggots within the RNC apologizing are the reason Trump has the nomination.

>Insulting isn't libel dimwit.
>making up stories to destroy a reputation is

that will be changed in the future

It's not illegal if it's true

Sadly true. Unless we really are at the launching pad of a new movement to rectify things here.

you dont get it do you? liberals think everything looks bad (unless they are doing it of course)

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

Was this song redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM

They had black elevators for a while but they refused to work and had a disproportionate number of shootings occur in them

hmm...

You have to admit, this shit just looks bad and it's dumb nobody saw this coming

what is this?

Is that same as our Japanese only store?

Or maybe people thought it was just harmless words such as Red, White and Blue.

Fuck the Tau and their anime fanboy wank service. Real men run Necrons armies.

America is a largely worthless endeavor at this point. No one here deserves to continue existing. I'm mystified as to why anyone would even want to put in the effort to "make it great again".

Fucking kek

If there is no corresponding colored elevator, then there is no controversy.

It looks bad if you fucking zoom in on one part and present it without context

>people literally just cannot handle seeing the word "white" without having a shit explosion?

correct

And what did you think would happen? Taking shit out of context is what they do

Race baiting parasites the Democrats are

>"The Jim Crow-esque signs"
>Literally shows a negress on the "White" elevator

It looks bad to people who give zero fucks about context and just want to scream at somebody. The kind that would feel their asses imploding if someone said the word "nigger" while talking about the history and origins of the word.

So in other words, American leftists.

>Was this song redpilled?
no, its shit.

Sherrif Clarke has plan to get them in line.
youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k

praise kek

desu it is very easy to look for something and find it out of nowhere, kek'd pretty hard that this is even a whisper of a real thing

If those are the white elevators, what is that negro doing walking in there?

Apart from black

The wicked see wickedness wherever they look.

Why is there more colored then white? That's not fair

I'm not even that much of a fan of Trump, but if he doesn't get elected I'll be thinking the same.

Last time we looked at it, it was a reddish orange
>ack ack ack

>White elevators changed to Yellow
>Niantic servers hacked to spawn Mewtwo in convention
>GOP convention wrektd by Pokemon Go player horde sorting itself by elevators to get into the arena
>half the security trying to catch trespassers, other half trying to catch Mewtwo

Kek, Sheriff Clarke gets more based every time I see him

It's as bad as your flag having white in it

woops

>White House

holy mother of god call the president immediately

you're right about the TP logo but fuck the elevator thing. The RNC should have laughed at them and told them to go fuck themselves, that's just retarded to get upset over that.

If Trump thinks he can actually do it, I'm willing to let him have a shot at it. If he fails... well it's already fucked.

Oh man. Niantic really does have the power to disrupt major shit.

Just think, make a wrong comment and you'll be stampeded by smelly autists.

I knew Jewgle was up to no good with that game.

We need officials willing to call the media retards to their fucking faces, then laugh when they explode in rage.

Trump's a return to real fucking talk. That's why they're terrified.

There used to be, but it was shot by another black elevator from a run down building.

>smelly autists
You mean the people who are specifically NOT playing Go? Regular people and chicks are all over that.

this can also be fixed

good god black is such a shitty color.

I am so sick of Euros, Brits, Aussies, Canadians, etc. commenting on internal US political affairs. Just fuck off already.

GOP, the party of Caucasians, Smurfs and Indians.

This begs the question, are italians white?

sssuuurree

No, nobody should've realized this. Because the moment you give in to this, to their absurd interpretations and fake outrage they have won. They're dictating how people can think or how they have to view things. Fuck that, fuck them.

And he outs himself as a tumblr faggot/shill. Didn't take you long.

Blue lifts matter

We thought youd appreciate an intelligent input.
Would you rather we fired some guns in the air screaming "woohoo" and "freedom"whilst clapping loudly?

>Google white elevator
Manlets and Liberals BTFO