*crickets*

*crickets*

Someone on ESPN comments called it "death by dreamer" and they all jumped on it as being racist, false, etc. More crickets now.

Nothing to see here, goy.

it wasn't a white cop so the narrative doesn't fit
give it a bit though, all those youtube commentary channels will lap this up soon

F
>Dipshit basebore player drunkenly crashes his speed boat
>Tears and standing ovations
>Admittedly literally whom handegg player killed by a drink dreamer
>Wowitsfuckingnothing

BUILD THAT WALL

>drunk driver

I work as a writer for a prominent sports website and wrote a report on Jackson's death just after it broke. One of the comments on Facebook was "It was probably an illegal" and one of our other writers was laughing about it on our Slack channel.

I'll be damned, that guy turned out to be right.

Member when it was about the American Dream and not about illegal Dreamers? Nigga probably grew up working every day to become an NFL player and he gets murdered by some Guatemalan rat who has already been deported twice.

Crickets tend to be loudest after a deep summer sunset on a very still night. The following dawn is usually very bright and very hot.

Was the driver actually a dreamer?

No. He had been deported twice pre-Obama.

No. Dude was deported twice. Homeland security would have gone after him the moment he gave his fingerprint and that shit popped up.

>Penis when it was about...

fuck off with that george lopez tier maymay shit

Would the guy in OP’s picture be considered white to American standards?

Is he considered white in New Arabia?

How would I know? I’m not a circumcised muslim.

Thanks, based Farmer's Almanac.

Interestingly, Obama deported more people than any other President. Many, many times more.

Ah, got it. In this context, white means good and black means bad? Wonder where this comes from …

No. Not white. Half and half.

Right? Drunk and coked out of his mind, boating recklessly, didn't he kill like 2 or 3 other people as well?

It's still not as bad how everyone remembers Ryan Dunn as a saint. Famous for shoving a toy car up his ass, crashes his Porsche doing 90mph+ drunk as fuck, meanwhile nobody even remembers there was a passenger, let alone his name. If you posted these same stories but omitted the name of the celebrity, these same people would be vilifying the driver.

Yes. He dreamed a lot while on the wheel.

>I’m not a circumcised muslim.
Your grandchildren will be.

>Jamal Hill and the negro gang all screech about blacks and their rights
>nigger gets killed
>dead silent because it conflicts with their other liberal opinions
Fucking hypocrites. Every last one. It's sad they don't even realize they're bigger tools now than when they were literal farm equipment.

irrelevant because obama didn't dogwhistle literally every chance he could

Before I care I have to know if he kneeled or not.

>only immigrants drunk drive
jesus christ at least wait until the body isnt warm before you start shoving your anti-immigrant drivel down our throats

Anti-illegal******

Are you going to build that wall or what?

He held a dab the whole national anthem

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

>s-s-stop d-d-defending the l-l-law!
imagine being this retarded

If it were a white boy nigs would be burning down their own ghettos

funny how this is what it takes for you pathetic trump cucks to give a shit about a black person

le 56% meme. You can tell he isn't white by his hair alone. Only blacks and mutts have hair like that.

>redefine what deportation means
>hey, look at all these deportations

>thinking the dems see niggers as anything but bodies in voting booths
PURE
DELUSION

This is the dumbest post I have ever read. Congratulations.

obsessed

>Illegal immigrant kills two innocent people
>I-it shouldn't matter because the victims were black

You're the racist here, pal.

Black and six feet tall or blue and six feet under, he'll vote democrat either way.

stay in school, dipshit

>people

The fuck is it with spics and drunk driving?

>He isn't circumcised

Enjoy phimosis and other hygiene problems

>Colts fan
>Had to deal with my team being one of the most outspoken and autistic kneeling squads in the league
>Player killed by a person that the president they hate so much is trying to keep out of the country
I’m certainly not happy about it but maybe this will teach them a lesson. Luckily it’s not a personnel issue, he wasn’t a starter

Probably because more and more of them have been swarming in, so even deporting a small percent adds up to a lot. He still is the fuck that gave executive order amnesty.

Nope, pretty much anyone with more than like 4% black in them is considered black.

If the immigration system wasn't broken Jackson would still be alive. Literally no number of illegal aliens being here is worth a dead American.

no, he redefined deportations. before obama if you got turned away at the border it wasn't a deportation, king nigger changed it so that those people counted for the stat.

Because they really, really like to get fucking drunk. And they still have enough money and know how to get a car, with or without a license and registration.

>american exemplar of intrepid triumphal spirit slaughtered heinously
>wouldn't have happened if the literal laws of the country were enforced

funerals for victims of illegals should come straight out of libtard's grassfed-pussy-pandering head shop paychecks

why is nobody in america, not even trump, talking about the ridiculous high black crime rate?

Because Spics work harder than Niggers to be able to afford both a Car and Alcohol.

Underrated

they literally tried to keep the deportations quiet, genius

>yfw a race war has been brewing with the blacks and illegals because of Trump and middle class warfare

(MS-13) and other mexican gangs has been putting the foot every Bloods, Crips and every black gangs asses since the 2000s. The media and Trump knew about this from the start.

Hey Darius build my fucking wall ese!

>implying white male krauts breed anymore

100% of the instances my car was hit by a drunk driver it was an illegal with no insurance.

statistics are racist.

>VIVA LA RAZA

Feels fucking good ese!

Are Germans allowed to talk about the migrant rape rate?

We were doing just fine before the flood of South American monkeys came in, we don't need any more legal or illegal. So if you want to see your family, Jose, you're gonna have to go back.

I'll build it for free to keep you subhumans out.

Circumcision is the barbaric forced genital mutilation of male infants, and is extremely harmful.

t. American