Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: h3slb8qsqbi31.jpg (1080x2015, 541K)

Just death

how did he type out that tweet?

sorry I'm a little hung over. What am I looking at? he got his hands removed?

I really dont care if gays get married or whatever they do. Though it grosses me out seeing them kiss. I dont give af what they do

Kek.....Holy fuck

Goddamn it op you're useless. Here's what happened, basically furry tried to make his hands into paws and got them cut off.

Attached: 1571547046101.png (500x625, 107K)

He is crazy for them stubs, has many dirty thoughts about the stubs

>this is your brain on furries

no thanks

Attached: femjoy_111690_063.jpg (2329x3500, 1.55M)

Story is, he got his hands removed so he could attach paws and be moar like dog, cos furry.

I don't believe it, I think its been concocted and his hands were removed for medical reasons but willing to be proved wrong.

Destroy all furries

He stopped the circulation to both his hands for a period longer than 24 hours. He wanted them to swell up, so they would be like paws. But he ended up having to get his hands amputated.

He's a delusional retard.

There are 3 stories:

- he put his hands in dry ice to help with some kind of pain, and then passed out and killed them
- he put his hands in liquid nitrogen for a joke/dare
- that he actually wanted paws.

Although they've tried to spin it that it was an accident, and that he worked with dried ice, if you worked with dried ice you'd know better.

And as he appears himself to have said he works with dry ice, the nitrogen theory is disproven.

Which leaves intentional or by mistake.

This picture and his disturbing calm through the whole scenario seem to lean towards intentional.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 13.02.13.png (1402x1012, 307K)

i heard that he dumped his hands in liquid nitrogen so they would have to be removed and paws could be installed. could be wrong though.

LOL wrong pic.

THIS pic.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-11-14 21.10.43.png (314x557, 238K)

He post a video were he said that he broke his hands in a bike accident, since then hes been suffering from cronical pain in his hands, so to relieve the pain he use to put his hands in a bucket Whit dry ice or normal ice I don't remember, so one time he take some pills from the pain combine Whit others pills he was taken so he fall sleep, Whit his hands in the ice , and we'll there's the rest of the history, he said that it was and accident and about the paws, it was a joke he post in his Facebook that he's gonna get prosthetic paws..... I honestly don't believe him, in the video he's way too happy, like come on you just lost you're both hands... Fuking pervert

Agreed. WAY too happy.

anyone can buy liquid nitrogen and do this.

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x562, 18K)

this

democrats

I find this to be the most logical explanation out of the other ones.

Well he posted a video were he explained it was cuz he put his hands on ice and fall sleep, that's he's explanation...but of course he could be lying

lol that pic with the post

I was like "wut" at first

Sooo...he was behind all that...

Attached: 8111573135036907.jpg (1560x1183, 124K)

what is that, I don't want to google unknown phrases

Attached: femjoy_111690_111.jpg (3500x2329, 1.26M)

is it still fisting if you dont have fists anymore?

kek'd hard

Trump sucks cock on regular base.

MORE

it would be 'wristing' then not 'fisting'

MORE

Quads?

> He's a delusional retard
you're a fucking close minded nazi I bet you're also transphobic and anyways I bet you secretly want to have your hand amputated as well

I keep seeing that mentioned but is there anything beyond just saying that that is what happened?

I wonder how old she must be by now, feelsbadman.

He made his Twitter private but there was a video where he said he supposedly fell asleep with his hands in dry ice

I need her name

Okay boomer.

well he's a furry so if the lost of his hands gets him away from posting some embarassing shit then I'm quite happy about this

Teen Kasia