Yet another school shooting in the US

>Yet another school shooting in the US
Why are you americans so fucking stupid with guns? Does the UK have school shootings? No they don't because guns are highly regulated.

Face it you brainlet americans, you need much tighter gun control. The blood of children is not worth your right to guns.

Attached: download.png (310x163, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdb5VynVLvA&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/P4zE0K22zH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No you got butter knives banned. And acid attacks. And truck killers running you over. I'd rather have guns. I can shoot back. You can just die when you're attacked. Enjoy!!

Every single school could be shot tomorrow and I still wouldn't give up my guns. Now fuck off.

Attached: serveimage (10).jpg (920x934, 217K)

>he says while needing permission to get a kitchen knife
Fuck off cuck.

You'll notice the schools that get shot up are the ones where people aren't allowed to have guns.

This

It was in California which has the most restrictive gun control in the country.

Im with this guy. You can have my guns when you pry it from my curious 5 year old's cold dead hands

The problem isn't the guns it's the people you fucking brainlet.
If someone wants to kill, they are going to do it. Guns, chemicals, explosives, cars. Instead of destroying or liberty, trying two fight mass shootings, we should target the mental health of individuals and help them accordingly. That is the real way of stopping shootings

Yeah, you have rampant stabbing, bombings, truck attacks...Blaming guns for deaths is like blaming pencils for misspelled words

Its almost like mass shooter want to shoot defenseless people. So naturally the lib solution is to make more people defenseless

The mass stabbings are almost surreal. People just go from person to person and stick a knife in their face and nobody can do shit about it.

Until you turn us back into colonies, fuck off britfag.

We have the whole second amendment because of you faggots in the first place.

why is it the mass gun owners fault? when one fucked up kid goes to school and kills anybody he can

>Comparing UK

How’s the knife problem going for y’all?

we're talking about school shootings here. are you saying kids in other states aren't defenceless?

gr8 b8 m8 shooter was 16 probably got the gun from a family member. thus stricter guns laws don't do shit.

If he's dead, he isn't curious anymore.

My college allows students to carry. Guess what, no mass shootings.

No, retard, work on your reading comprehension. The problem is they are defenseless. How many mass shooting are in gun free zones? like 90%? But then data has never been the lefts strong suit

Shh, dems can't survive in reality

The goal is to ban all guns.

About 99.9%

The goal is retarded. Guns are too easy to make and there is too much milling equipment around the country to regulate. Its like alcohol and marijuana prohibition. They were banned, but that didn't make them less accessible

nice try Boris

Attached: guns (4).jpg (540x353, 38K)

Obviously it's retarded. That's never stopped them before.

Yes it is. It proves that parents are doing a ducking shitty job raising their children. If anything, we are gaining valuable data every time a school shooting happens. How fast are our cops getting to crime scenes? How are school responding to such events?

Dead children is not my concern. I don’t have any and if I did, they would be home schooled. I wouldn’t trust a liberal to not brainwash my child into thinking they are some sort of freak. And your Queen is a fucking slut

Yeah, fair point

Attached: derp.jpg (1275x850, 546K)

Aaaaannnd
>sure kid

Attached: 1521960633745.jpg (508x513, 33K)

Would have been a half decent argument but you posted anime

Ok Boomer, whatever.
But the UK does have a higher murder rate.

Brainlet Americans, lol

Where exactly do you think you are?

I agree that there are idiots in this world that should not own guns or have such easy access to them.

Banning guns for law abiding citizens is ridiculous though. It's like saying I cannot have a steak because a baby cannot chew it.

My guns have kept me and my family safe, and yes I've had to pull it out before. (nigger trying to open my car door)

Point is, a gun is a tool. How that tool is used is up to the person. It's a mental health issue combined with the mass quantity of unregistered guns already in circulation.

Didn't the UK have a shooter in a police station recently? And no one could stop him cause cops dont carry guns over there?

Yes, you non-Americans were so smart to just throw your rights away.

Attached: 1524617449420.jpg (448x402, 32K)

Attached: 1565304889518.jpg (1024x597, 41K)

yes, which is why only one person other than the shooter died

The guy with who shot up the batman theater went to the only one in that immediate area that was gun free, the others surrounding it were not.

Why do you care?

Attached: 1552820073468-b.jpg (640x636, 252K)

He suicided. What does that have to do with firearms per capita?

Oh right, you're retarded

Its just a late term abortion, I though we were down with abortion these days

Two dead, shooter alive in critical condition last I saw.

>Gook shoots wypipo
OP:
>Y wypipo so violent?

I literally don't know what you're trying to say. Is English your 3rd language or something?

Attached: 24-4.20-PM.png (647x412, 69K)

I said nothing about firearms per capita; however California restrictions on assault weapons [successfully, it would seem] prevented the shooter from claiming more victims

My rights are not up for a vote, much less a debate

>Guns highly regulated
Just want to remind you of the Erfurt School Shooting before you continue doing retarded shit again, user.

Nigger that was perfectly readable but I responded to the wrong cuck anyway

I don't know what you're talking about man. It was in california, and also a no-gun zone. That shooting was obviously fake. How else did he get around the no-gun signs?

People like this are why:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdb5VynVLvA&feature=youtu.be
I want to kill people.

You're a retard.

Assault weapon is a meaningless term. I can buy something functionally identical to an Ar-15 (which is not an assault rifle, a term that actually does have a meaning) and because it doesn't look 'scary' your dumb ass wouldn't care. Policy should be driven by facts, not feels

Between kids and my freedom I prefer my freedom

The guy with who shot up the theater SHOWING batman (man in picture) went to one with no guns. I had to add a picture of him since i guess you still read with pictures.

No you cancerbrain the opposite must happen.

>make sure every teacher has a handgun
>more protection
>less lethal shootings

Think again cumbrain

>Responds nonsensically to a post
>Oh shit I meant that for another post but it still makes sense here

I hate that we're on the same side

Attached: nintchdbpict000177717161.jpg (2000x1466, 284K)

UK doesn't have news organizations that are pro terrorist either

Attached: ALephtMannHowItStarts.jpg (2550x2960, 1.26M)

We're saying the same thing you mongoloid. Nice pic, by the way

Shooting happened in my daughters school. What dumb foreign and retard cunts like you don't seem to get is the gun doesnt really matter, and even if you believed it did what would you do? Confiscate all guns? Fucking fantasy. The black market on guns is enormous in the US you can get any kind of gun you want from an illegal gun dealer on the streets and the govt isn't going to get those so step into the real world dumb fuck. We need real fucking solutions, not the ramblings of morons who cant even see outside of their fantasy bubbles.

Iono OP. Maybe we shouldn't subject our children to mass government indoctrination in quasi prisons where they're completely helpless.

Given that murderous psychos exist, it seems the rational thing to do is to teach children to defend themselves, and arm them nominally. That's what I did with my three blue eyed sons. Worked great.

It does though. Praise Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Dissent is a crime.

>depending on leftist teachers to defend your life's blood.

Arm the students.

>Dissent is a crime

Attached: detail.b65f6a53.jpg (502x484, 61K)

remember when all those republicans resigned in disgrace? lol

Attached: eerkdyjpks-1531739976.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

You're right but you cant simply undo the second amendment to the us constitution.

Sooo...he was behind all that...

Attached: 8121573135144214.jpg (1580x1140, 99K)

No, it didn't. He had bad aim and then killed himself.

Sup Forums is an anime website you stupid fucking nigger

No fuck off
youtu.be/P4zE0K22zH8

Dumb nigger alert

Sorry for being redundant, just making sure the nigger understands too

It's sad, but a few people dying is not a reason to take me right to self defense. 2A always and forever you little pansies.

> Population of the planet is too high
> we're letting the less-capable children off themselves.

Face it, Eurocuck, we're the actual progressives here.

No. I pay as little attention as possible to statists/willing slaves.

Glad to know you pride yourself in being ignorant

“Are all you Americans fucking stupid?” Get the fuck off of the internet stupid liberal

guns are protected by the constitution, but schools aren't.
why not just get rid of schools?

I am as ignorant of the motivations of worthless slaves as possible. It takes considerable attention and skill to be free. I don't have any to spare for chattel.

>Does the UK have school shootings?
Low speed Chinese burns is as bad as it gets

You're just ignorant

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

I dunno, it's kinda important to know if the cattle are about to stampede.

Yes it is.

Go back to drinking tea and sucking the queens Dildo fag

I say we ban children so they can't be shot at

Attached: 1548481247593.jpg (640x499, 46K)

And yet you reveal that my enemy is not slaves, whose opinions are without merit. It is the overlords whose schemes I pay attention to.

This is why I am free in an unfree world.

Not an argument

fewer guns = less gun violence

Only for those in the way.

czech'd and kek'd

Attached: 1528464529305.jpg (459x612, 94K)

Fuck you and fuck your children.

The blood of children have nothing to do with my AR.

Obviously your common sense gun laws aren't working...
California is a prime example.

Kys you idiot.

Attached: tumblr_pt3jyywTek1wxvda2_1280.jpg (1242x1136, 68K)

>Does the UK have school shootings? No they don't because guns are highly regulated.
Does the UK have knife attacks? Yes and they're highly regulated. The UK is the European capitol of knife attacks...

...and acid attacks.

Fuck off, bong.

You can actually

California has restrictive gun laws, for sure, but it’s still far too easy to get firearm here. The legal process is easy - ridiculously simple written test to get a permit, proof or residency, 1-week waiting period, basic background check, and that’s it. And that’s just through dealers with FFL. Gun shows (and there are many here) don't require any of that.

This is beside he point, though. The teal issue is how many guns are already out there & how easy it is for a 16yo with issues to get his hands on one, and kill innocent kids who were just going to school. And all for what? He should have used it on himself before killing innocent kids.

No It isn't you weeb faggot
It was, that doesn't mean it is

>gun shows don't require any of that

And thats how we know you have no idea what you're talking about. News flash retard: The dealers at gun shows are FFL. All dealers are. I'm not sure how Cali regulates private sales, but you cannot buy from a vendor anywhere in the US without a background check

You can climb my Everest too.
That doesn't mean it's easy or worthwhile.
Removing a constitutional amendment would require a constitutional convention, and a 2/3 majority vote from both houses. Possible? Sure.but you're more likely to be killed by a meteor.

I don't argue with retards lol

Usually people don't die though. Like that Chinese guy who stabbed hundreds of children in a school and only like one dead.