Can someone help me to remove highly noised audio and extract the words inside?

Can someone help me to remove highly noised audio and extract the words inside?
My wife is cheating on me and I want to extract proof for the divorce.

Attached: audio.jpg (266x190, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/skin/Pages/Herpes-Simplex-Virus-Cold-Sores.aspx
youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you have the audio file

post the sample

For the last time, we are NOT your personal army.

I ll post it in a sec. File is too large for here.

>OP posts something like this

not surprised she's divorcing him

Here is a google drive link
vlNeJvmx0sqF_GeBGksWi7WuXDaW7qWs?usp=sharing
add drive and folders to the path

I know, I jsut suck with audacity. I can extract some but not all.

Sure mate, what an excellent comment.
I just want to have custody of my kids.

google.drive.com/drive/folders

fine user i will accept your quest.

Thanks a lot. With amplified volume x40 and saturation, you can hear some of the talking. Reducing noise works a little bit.
It's quite a shitty recording anyway but there should be enough content in it if you can manage to do something.

You can either access using the following path at the end of the google drive url open?id=1vlNeJvmx0sqF_GeBGksWi7WuXDaW7qWs

you should try melodyne vst

So what are you trying to extract from this audio? What do you think she is saying?

>melodyne vst
How hard is it to use?

Our son got herpes and she might have given to him. She says at some point that she can stop to kiss her lover if he wants to.
Also at some point, she refuses to come to his place since our son is sick.

Also she says at the beginning that it's possible that it's her that gave herpes to our son.

yeah that's exactly the same from what i am hearing. just get it over with.

Fucking hell bro, I'm sorry you and your son are going through this.

Are we talking about lip herpes or genital herpes?

Get that recording and fry that bitch, also post pic of wife

Lip Herpes. I am trying my best and that's why I came here to get some help.

dude hsv 1? 67% of the world population under 50 has it.

"Most people are first exposed to HSV between ages 1 and 5 years of age, and more than half of people in the United States are infected with it by the time they become adults. Beyond the uncomfortable sores that the virus can cause, HSV is usually harmless."
healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/skin/Pages/Herpes-Simplex-Virus-Cold-Sores.aspx

To what end?

I know man. That's not the point. The point here is that it makes her laugh and she is telling her lover that she whe will not kiss him if he wants.

I am trying to prove that she has a lover and that she left home.
Second part is easier to prove since she doesn't not sleep a lot at home.
She only wants custody to get money from me.

just delete the noise range from the frequency spectrum

Is recording without consent legal where you are?

Yeah it sucks that your kid got herpes but like the user said, it's pretty harmless.

Anyway if she decides to cheat, you cannot control that. The fact she is using your kid as a bargain chip is not what you should push for

That's what I have done, but the results are good at the begining but almost not usable after. Too much noise reduction will damage the audio.

what kind of environment the audio was recorded in?

Sure, I can record sound in my own place.
This audio is not a main argument. It's a piece of a bigger puzzle to show that she is lying on every single aspect of this divorce.
She is accusing me of being a violent father, husband, alcoholic, ...

In a corridor

i'll try

Thanks all. Hope someone will workout something with this audio.

...well maybe you are

sorry friendo i can't seem to find a way to sharpen the voice probably due to poor mic quality so the information is lost irreversibly
the problem isn't really the noise but the voice is very faint and that can't be just amplified because it would just sound like wobbles (the noise actually plays a part here too because even more information from the voice will be deleted after profiling the noise frequency)

Haha.

Ok. Thanks anyway for trying. I ll find other ways.

I understand your point but clearly, a recording of a conversation with a lover wouldn't do much for me...
She requested a divorce without giving reason. I am building my case after the 3-months time period I have to wait for to answer legally back.

i hope she doesn't fuck you over, goodluck user

Can you post a more complete link, idk what google drive links are supposed to look like,
is not helping

fucking newfag

1vlNeJvmx0sqF_GeBGksWi7WuXDaW7qWs
use this instead

That sounds like it sucks, glad I don't have to deal with that shit.

can't post link because Sup Forums thinks it's spam

Attached: 2019-11-15_003504.png (294x42, 2K)

Thanks got it
Yea this is crappy
Ill try some stuff anyway but 99% certain all the information is lost in reverberation

How to get saved and receive the gift of eternal life

youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

wich one is the original file user?

hello, remember me? i asked how i convert if i get dubs (which i did get) earlier but you didn't answer

Sorry OP, I'm trying but the dialogue is just too faint and far away, the noise reducing software eats up most of the word detail. Best bet is to just boost the volume of the file. There will be a bit of distortion where those clicks/pops occur but the rest will be more audible. Still can't even tell what language it is they're speaking.

If someone else has a better trick to extract that talking I would LOVE to hear how.

I’m going to bounce this back to you with some heavy filtering and compression applied so that its as sharp as it can be, maybe someone else can then pick it up for further processing. Keep thread alive. Will be about 10 mins.

the recording is too bad bro, im trying common filters but i think kalman filter or something statistical to remove the noise is required.

bump

Derp box dot com link: /s/yqa251oq6p04cq8/Filtered.mp3?dl=0

This is as best as i can get it, its louder at least. But its still unintelligible. Not enough information in the recording sadly.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate what you have done.

I have tried running it though a pitch and formulant changer, lowering the woman’s voice to a lower, less reasonant listening frequency hopping itcould be used in this case to trick the listener’s brain into adding the missing information but its too noisy, alas. Best of luck moving forward m8.

I appreciate also your work and your ideas. I ll try to work the audio file this week-end using some of your ideas as well.

BTW, moving forward won't be that hard, I am just worried about the education that will be given to my children.