Politics in Europe

Can any Euros discuss the political situation in Europe with me? How is the so-called "far right" performing? I'm hearing rumblings of a rise in anti-immigrant views and a stronger sense of nationalism. But it's honestly hard to get accurate info from the MSM for obvious reasons.

Obviously the news tries to portray anything other than sucking immigrant dick as they steal your money as being racist. So I have no idea what's going on in Europe.

Is it like America, where the average citizen knows what's up and just chuckles at the MSM telling us how evil we are? Or is Europe still cucked and the media is just fear-mongering like usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking arrogant brainwashed amerimutt, who thinks that Europeans believe in MSM here

die please

I honestly can't tell if you're a raging leftist or not...

But since you obviously have nothing nice to say why don't you just fuck off and go back to being Germany's bitch like you were since 1914.

t.31% face

>amerilard making a thread about the EU
Are you scared?

vocaroo.com/i/s0et5itsr3lZ

fuck off dumbass

Is Europe (and Canada for some reason) this retarded? Can you just answer the question in the OP?
>hurr durr Amerilard
You don't even know your own country's politics? Or am I right to assume you're all just faggot lefties?

The far right has been absolutely and completely blown the fuck out.

>netherlands: "far" right loses steam days before the elections due to a diplomatic snafu with turkey that made the "moderate" right leader speak out in a nationalist tone, diverting votes to him
>france: "far" right loses steam days before the elections with rally takeovers and "scandals" brought into the public by "anonymous inside sources" that "revealed" how unhinged the campaign offices were with news of "high ranking party members" quitting by the dozens due to "internal disputes"
>england: farage barraged himself with a cozy fox news deal, brexit will only be brexit in theory since they're negociating with europe to keep mostly everything as it is
>germany: AfD got a whopping 19% of the votes and didn't get elected after a combination of multiple scandals/"internal disputes" brought to public by "inside sources" along with rally takeovers as well as merkel adopting a more nuanced pro-germany stance; AfD is currently presented in the media as directionless and all signs point to this relative success (compared with everywhere else in europe at leas) is a one time thing that will fizzle in due time
>portugal: a local politician attempted to unite people in their hate for gypsies but even still he lost against the communists; there is no far right in portugal besides a fringe party that the media portrays as skeletor
>spain: nationalism (today enough to be called "far right") is getting a pass because of the catalonia snafu

No idea about the other countries, but the situation is pretty terribad for the far right.

Just because they lost the recent elections doesn't mean they're done for. All data indicates they are still continuing to grow. They will continue to do so for as long as European leaders continue to pursue open door immigration policies.

>leftists

HAHAHHA

FUCKIN SIMPLE MINDED FAG = amerishart

I feel so sad.If Bernie had won America would be joining the EU right now.

go back to Sup Forums no one wants you here

I almost forgot:

>austria: no idea what happened there, but the "moderate" right elected the youngest president of all time, clearly won the female vote

They aren't growing shit. The european media learned the lessons the american media should have learned with trump and are completely shutting down any exposure to the "far" right or information that could sway people that way. "Far right" parties at this point are like a forgotten monster of the week anime filler episode. This was the one election cycle that had everything in their favor and they still lost. It's over.

There's no hope for your continent. Enjoy being black and muslim in 30 years.

I wasn't asking about the wins/losses of the parties, user. I can see all of that with a cursory glance on the internet. What I'm asking about is the average citizen. How do they feel about what's going on, or is it pretty much in line with how they vote? Also, you guys keep mentioning "the far right" but I never asked about that. I'm asking about conservatives taking power back from liberals riding the fast train to commie town.

>Spain
>600 years under muslim rule
>still Christian
>Bulgaria and Greece
>500 years under muslim rule
>still Christian
Amerilards really need to learn their history a bit better.

Conservatives aren't taking power back and the public opinion can be easily interpreted from how they vote. Like I said, the "far right" isn't getting any exposure after the elections and the typical conservatives are quite happy to take all the screen time and harp on about non-issues as usual.

People believe what shows up on TV and they're further consolidated into voting blocs thanks to social media and the information bubbles they put people inside of. They only distrust the media when their oppositon isn't presented in a bad light, because social media provides them with all sorts of insipid gossip about said opposition or amplifies their side's talking points to the extreme.

Uh oh, looks like someone saw the word "Muslim" in a history book and equated it with today's radicalized religion!

>dere's no hobe fore yuo're cotinen. endjoy bieng blak an mulim ind 30 yers

>forcing mainstream parties to adopt your agenda is losing
Look at the leftie and laugh

So Denmark and Belgium are the Canadian shitposters of Europe. Neither of you have added anything of value to this thread. Just silly memes of non-white Americans like your country isn't blacker than ours.

At least Canada can control it's immigration. You guys can't build walls fast enough.

Some people say that ignorance is bliss.I say that ignorance is America incarnate. The biggest atrocities ever performed in our lands were done by muslims. Hitler is a lightweight compared to them. Your ignorance is not an excuse. Your ignorance is your nature. There is no hope in saving you. All we can do is point and laugh at your le% face.

>leke yuor contrys ins't blaker then ors
go back to Sup Forums or r/the_donald din klamme so

>Americans don't know the complete and unabridged history of some shithole country that can't keep itself afloat without German marks
>fucking idiots lmao
>here's a retarded meme pic I saved from all the "i hate america" threads I frequent to vent my frustrations at living in a 3rd world country

No other subhuman carries his ignorance like a badge. Only the amerilard does so. Only the amerilard speaks without thinking. Only the amerilard is too stupid to do a quick google up so he doesn't appear as a colossal retard. The amerilard excuses every of his action with a single chant of his country'd name ''MUHHRIKA''.

Such pathetic creature is the amerilard. I don't know whether to laugh at him or to pity him.

I already proved you wrong you stupid fucking nigger. Remember when you equated the Ottoman Empire to fucking ISIS?

This thread was a colossal waste of time. Euros are far too sensitive and if this retard is any representation of the entire continent... I'm glad we stopped letting them into this great nation decades ago.

Good night faglords, I actually have a job and need to go to work in the morning. Have fun stealing money from people who earn it though!

I wish France was part of NAFTA instead of the EU.

don't have a brainlet that does this post justice

I can't speak for other countries, but there is only one party that opposes the EU and immigration here. All other parties will refuse to share the government with them even if they won, so they will never be able to do anything.

By looking how retarded americans are, they'll probably leave NAFTA this year, so we'll be looking for new partners soon.

>mfw brainlets don't recognize their own politicians shifting blame towards the EU

t.that anglo working in France thanks to the EU who is anti EU
AUTHISM

t.that german working in Bulgaria thanks to the EU who is pro EU
AUTHISM

There is a German too??I thought that we only had the one worker from Ireland who moved here.Now this starts to explain the degradation of our memes lately.We have Germans posting as Bulgarians.

>There's no hope for your continent. Enjoy being black and muslim in 30 years

But he didn't equate the ottomans to isis you fucking retard. He simply said that europeans have endured muslim rule before. Fuck off you underaged redditor

We haven't lost completely. Geert Wilders became the second largest party while the largest one lost 9 seats from 4 years ago and another leftist party got wiped off the face of the earth. This year many new parties joined the elections, while only two of them got seats. One of those is better than Geert by far and has 11 seats in the current polls instead of the 2 with which he got in our government. Since the current coalition is formed in a way to avoid Geerts PVV, it is pretty unstable. It took them around 200 days to create the coalition, and many people around me think it won't last.

Our media isn't as bad as in America, but they still portray conservatives or anyone who speaks out against refugees as the devil. Geerts mistake was that he did not try enough. The PVV is a one-man party that thinks whining about being a victim is a better tactic for gaining seats than a normal campaign. The party called the FvD which I meant in my other post dominates social media and still is trying their best to become more popular.

Just spent nearly 6 months in Europe in various different countries, ama if you want an outsiders perspective on things.

The EU has this amazing quality:
Anarchists think it is an ultra authoritarian state.
Capitalists think it is Communist.
Communists think it is Capitalist.
Fascists etc think it is ultra Liberal.

I am Hellene.
In Hellas, after the crooked cops, the neonazi's Getting BTFO now the time of Anarchists and Commies has arrived to. Get BTFO.

Ideologies are ine thing. Being an anti social, anti-life cancer is another and it has Eccumenical value.

>american expressing his opinion regarding european issue
>t. pic related

>EU flag representing the continent of Europe
How do I know an amerifat posted this?

If you want to be taken seriously, change your MO

>the mighty far right
LMAO

this

tbqh you're probably one of the lowest human on earth. Your challenge this afternoon is get off your couch to go to your car to buy mac donalds.

far right is a joke
dont try to push your retarded race ideology on europe

the avarage citizen cares about his standard of living and safety
there are safety concerns of certain parts of W-EU, but ppl have a good life

le cuck meme belongs to /pol and the fantasy world you underage children live in

>Euros are far too sensitive
>Good night faglords, I actually have a job and need to go to work in the morning. Have fun stealing money from people who earn it though!

>There's no hope for your continent. Enjoy being black and muslim in 30 years.
Enjoy being 56% right now

far right had a short resurgence but it died very quickly

the "far right rise" is a meme, give it another 5 years or so and you'll probably start seeing a shift to the right

And here is the reason:
At least in Austria there is some truth to it
Basically the FPÖ cleaned up their party and took it down a notch with their hitlering.
Now that they have about 25% of the vote even our social democrats adapted some of their policies.
So there is a noticeable shift to the right here, but nothing like a "rise of the far right".
That's just autists larping in their basements.

>ITT

what's a MSM tho

it's Sup Forumstard for "MainStream Media"

soros clinton nwo dnc mba bbq cjsa

Why are they so fond of random acronyms?
>MSM
>NWO
>PBJ
>USA

More retarded conspiracy theory generated / minute

Μαλαkα, jest dobrze το να being Eυρωpean.

UWM
TFC
OMN
FSD
NNC
RLK
MJR
FFY

BAKA
DESU
SENPAI

This being said, I would not mind some red, green and purple in the flag.

You fucking BGM shill i'll alert the guys on r/PAWBRBC (people against whites being replaced by colored people) and we'll brigade the SHIT out of you and your HFCS and ABCD fuckers, long live 16/77 MCM

Nothing has changed in Bulgaria.
We've got a right wing pro-EU government for a while.
Le god-president even mentioned us as an example of the pro-EU east when asked how he feels about east europeans.
My impression is that there is a shift to the right in the west, but that there will be no takeover by the far right elements.
The examples are many CSU getting more pushy in germany, Kurtz in Austria, the libcucks in Sweden.
Essentially everybody is taking the points of the far right to stay relevant.
To the point where the far right party in Hungary is trying to rebrand as center because Orban is unironicaly ranting about evil jews plotting white holocaust with EU through his government propaganda.
Worst case EU loses 1 or 2 v4 countries, anti-EU sentiment in the west died with le Pen.

They are definetly rising across the board tho. For example in germany this is the first time the afd made it into the bundestag, with a decline across the board except for fdp (which also has a conservative stance on immigration). They are the strongest party in some states while the msm still tries to push the narrative of muh nazis

>msm

>>Sup Forums

fuck off

Thats a common acronym

fukken saved

I-it's gonna be alright in the end, r-right, my dudes?

>Orban is unironicaly ranting about evil jews plotting white holocaust with EU through his government propaganda
Is he wrong, though?

They are so fat that they run out of breath if they talk too much

2019 is the year the EU army will be voted in and there will be no UK to stop the vote this time so yeah.Things will get interesting very soon.

sheeeit, if only v4 could consolidate their own army.

for that we'd have to start spending on the military. we have no functioning heavy artillery, no armored forces, no proper logistics units, no nothing. the best stuff we have is secondhand american stuff we got so we can do our jobs in afganistan
but that's not my real concern. the real problem is that the ruling party has gotten more far right than the actual far right that many feared may reach power. i guess it's an "if you stare long into the abyss" episode again

Dobrze!
US will stop whining about foreign bases as well!

EUROPE, PROTECTOR OF THE EAST

>Is it like America, where the average citizen knows what's up

The main reason for some of the members to want a unified EU army is that this will draw the costs of supporting a millitary down.

Unification trough nickel and dimeing :^)

This will surely work out well :^)
Fucking nazi thief gang ruling our fucking country man. Shits scary man.

Well take Erdely back

Jesus christ neo-Sup Forums is so fucking pathetic.

Just butthurt redditors who think they'll stick it to le evil Sup Forums by being as obnoxiously liberal as possible

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were always brother boards, you'll never change this.

Sup Forums was always a bunch of retarded right wingers.

So was Sup Forums newfag

>gypsy golden dawn supporter

pay debts

I fucking hate le ebin alt lite xd posters but i hate the pay deblnbts meme even more

>far right
No, everything and everybody is cucked beyond comprehension. It's all run by neoliberal eu bureaucrats in service of their corporate masters with Germany leading in economic terrorism and totalitarianism. The people are phlegmatic and indifferent automatons waiting to be left alone and be put to death. You should destroy Europe and by that i mean Germany and France. Encircle them along with England, mena, Russia and China and watch them starve to death. Fuck them. They're worthless. With kukrope out of the way you'll have all the time to tear eachother apart freely

blablablabla

Can't pay debnt, everything is because of the EU.

go kill yourself

Not everybody was happy with this american brainless ideology being the dominant one.

I guess Trump election and brexit showed on which side the retards were.

When did i mention Greece dumbass?

>working on a weekend
The best part about this whole thread is that OP was a poor service industry cuck all along. Certainly in no position to shit on Yurop with any authority.

>brother boards
Your swamp is over there.

I'm only interested in the far center of libertarianism I don't want to impose a model of society other people as ideologies do.

>There's no hope for your continent. Enjoy being black and muslim in 30 years.

Αυτοτιμωρήσου.
Ευρωπάραααααα!!!!

>File: -EUSSR-_flag.png (80 KB, 2000x1333)
This flag actually look nice

Finally a Russian that doesn't shit on Europe.

are there many Russians on Sup Forums who talk shit about Europe?

No yuroshills are just butthurt at the slightest criticism

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Every fucking time man

still shit, still waiting for EU to collapse