Probes failed impeachment failing...

Probes failed impeachment failing, Hows it feel to know you libtards representatives are as autistic as you and are failing to coup an innocent man?

Attached: 2019-09-29T133251Z_1883087259_RC1901EB47F0_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-WHISTLEBLOWER-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/the_war_on_trump_represents_fear_not_hatred.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: nothingburger.png (712x479, 295K)

>innocent
>not on my politicsball team
Pick one.

>impeachment failing
is that how you describe going forward as planned?

Trumpanzees are the most delusional people on earth

3 down, 5 years of autistic screeching to go.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

Mueller 2.0.

Attached: nothingburger.gif (712x479, 154K)

innocent lmfao
Why do you love sucking a billionaires dick?

Also bumbp

Attached: 1573506390215.jpg (480x442, 30K)

>Why do you love sucking a billionaires dick?
Why are you shaming homosexuality? Your lgbtqp overlords would like to have a word with you.

Attached: notmy.jpg (700x698, 90K)

Sure thing, nerd boy.

Attached: trumper.jpg (734x737, 58K)

>Trumpanzee

why are you such a racist? I'm going to report you to your tranny discord chat unless you police your hate speech.

THIS THREAD IS BAIT. IF YOU REPLY AFTER THIS POST, YOU'RE A RETARD. LET THIS THREAD DIE.

Attached: Trump.gif (220x217, 338K)

Huurrrr durrrrr

Attached: zpot.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Die like yet another trump investigation is abotu to?

Ok retarded

Attached: 1573401739806.jpg (820x550, 68K)

Yep, one lie after another. The POS is going to release 8yrs of tax returns that reveal what a lying MoFo he is. AND, plenty more to come. Can't wait til' the CUNT loses hundreds of millions in fines and hopefully ends up in jail for being the punk faggot he is.

Attached: nothingburger.jpg (712x479, 54K)

He'll get shanked by the warden for his non-stop
whining. Never been held accountable for a F*cking thing in his life. THOSE DAYS are over.

Attached: !crywithtrump2019.jpg (900x900, 219K)

Not tears, F*ck Face. Middle-America and the SOUTH support the ignorant lying POS.
Put yourself in that category. He ain't bringing jobs back to shitville, USA. Enjoy the rallies, dumb ass.

Seems like I've heard these words before.

your english needs work Ivan

Attached: dolltrumptouchedyou.jpg (700x460, 54K)

Attached: 54940DEC-8955-4BF9-BE83-515A33811F7A_cx0_cy3_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 104K)

keep dreaming faggot

this guy didnt watch the day 1 lol. And Having a biased non partisin vote isnt voting impeachment its forcing it without evidence lmao. Libtards

because your reeeee pleases me

FEELS BEFORE FACTS

12,0000 LIES and counting. Waaaah, it's the MSM. Putin said only 10% are REAL LIES. 1200 Lies in 3 years. America First. Lying POS is going down and there's NOTHING you do about it.

he did that at the start of his presidency pay attention to more then Rachel Maddow

What has he done that has physically affected you? Or are you the classic retard that read something off social media and joined the crew?

I genuinely pity you when it all comes crashing down and your emotionally dysregulated self loathing libcuck psyche is shattered.

Only spineless Pussies still support trump

Let the troll thread die

Did what? The taxes that he he's waiting for SCOTUS to bail him out on?

Says the troll

Attached: 1573429234878.jpg (644x1024, 133K)

Someone is having a hissy fit about the last 2 days of NOTHING once again.

Enjoy November 3rd 2020 CUCK.

Attached: trumpdaddy.jpg (480x476, 51K)

It's not about me. I have NO respect for anyone, when every other word out of their mouth is a LIE. He's NOT for the common man. The trade war w/ China is just BS to mislead his base that he's fighting for them, he's NOT. Insider trading is rampant with every trolling POS that comes out of his mouth

It's ALL about the money, nothing more, nothing less. By the way, the Clintons proved the same thing, just not on the same scale.

I don't know why this douche nozzle was in jail a long time ago! Of course, Moscow Mitch will NEVER let the Senate find him guilty, no matter how much of a shit bag criminal he is shown to be.

2 days of nothing burger testimony must have you suicidal.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 18002738255

It's different this time.Barr controlled the narrative holding two new conferences (one 30 minutes before the Mueller report was released o the public). Coupled with Mueller clearly showing cognitive decline.

No such luck this time. Barr is not running the show. That being said, I don't think the Senate will impeach him, but this time the public will see all the dirty laundry and vote his out on November 3rd, Or he might resign to lessen fines and/or jail time.

Attached: 1570339403649.jpg (770x736, 99K)

wow nice word for word from CNN LMAO!!!

>to coup
Holy shit you're dumb.

What? Something you disagree with? Did I LIE about something?

Don't watch CNN, watch O'Donnell and some of Brian Williams, AND OMG, I read.

How about you?

Attached: brain.jpg (240x231, 10K)

literally is a coup on paper. A non violent coup is to usurp the current leader by force such as partisan impeachment. But im the dumb one...

probably read more then you do and am literally watching the dems so called witnesses say there is no quid pro quo... but again nice word for word from CNN

im sure you think men menstrate too huh and trans people can have babies...

Shit posts on Sup Forums ...draws final conclusion from one day of testimony without hearing all of the facts of the case....Ya cant make this shit up honestly ...Trumpalumpa on Trumptard

>im sure you think men menstrate too huh and trans people can have babies...
That was so stupid i think you made my IQ drop 50 points ......God you shit flinging Trumpanzee trumptards are stupid .....

He's going to drain the swamp!

Attached: creature-from-the-black-lagoon.jpg (715x406, 59K)

And Mexico is going to pay for it. I promise you. I promise you that!

You're ahead of more there. I haven't started watching the hearings, but I'll reserve judgment until I can determine if Schiff, and Co, are f*cking it up.

Let me know wha Hannity tells you after he gets his head out of Trump's ass. The same with whatever that biased, lying sack-of-sh*t Laura Ingram is spewing tonight.

Attached: 1lt87kk9t4y31.jpg (960x726, 76K)

>Ya cant make this shit up honestly
>makes up Russian collusion

>Barr-
>Durham-
>Horowitz-
>Huber-
>vs
>one democrat hoax after another.

Attached: 4 Horsemen.png (1080x607, 1017K)

Actually, I watched the last 5-ish hours of the hearing yesterday. It isn't good for Trump.

Everything the two witnesses said corroborated the whistleblower report, and gave additional information about Trump actually contacting Sondland by phone about things that Trump claimed to know nothing about, or "Did not recall". All the Republicans could do was complain about how they weren't getting to impeach Obama and ask post-modern questions like "There is a chance that you are wrong about something that you think you know, right?". They have no defense other than to pin it all on Biden, as if that exempts Trump from any criminality he committed himself.

Attached: 1572491614281.jpg (541x585, 90K)

americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/the_war_on_trump_represents_fear_not_hatred.html

Nice comma placement, ivan.

You're right, that is dumb. Why are liberals so confused about how biology works?

Attached: 1523472428858.jpg (750x563, 59K)

No he's using his personal twitter.

What's wrong? Think your boyfriend might vote for him again?

Attached: 727xbd3mmix31.png (737x392, 53K)

Someone watches that channel full of seething snowflakes?

Yeah,NO MATTER how hard he tries,he just can't catch a break. Whiner-in-Chief ! So many of his associates in jail, Neither he, nor they, DID ANYTHING wrong.

Everything the President says is subject to Presidential Record keeping during his time in office. You don't stop being President and representing your own Presidency during your term at any point. Even on weekends, even on 'alt' accounts. He can't suddenly turn off the social and political influence of his office at will...

Attached: ql4eLQj.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

Corroborating someone's opinion with your own opinion in testimony isn't going to go very far.

Schiff promised explosive testimony.
Schiff delivered a popcorn fart.

And Nancy now has to smell it.

good summary

I'm not sure if that classifies as a strawman, but sure. Can you link me something where Schiff promises the explosive testimony?

Because if you ask me, or not since I'm going to tell you anyways, the testimony so far is going fucking great. The witnesses are matching up to the charges, and it's implicating Trump in even further lies and perhaps even purgery if he gets requestioned about the written testimony he provided to Mueller.

Bad enough to start another mass shooting in the hope that everyone forgets they tried to impeach to begin with.

That's cute, a retarded raccoon

hahaha-

It’ll all be pointless. Clinton aquittal 2.0
Right down party lines.

laughing. the civilised world is laughing at you, not crying.
trump and his voters are the biggest political laughingstock in human history, and we love it
please, please vote him in again, you're never going to live down voting for him in the first place anyway

Good to hear. Thanks for that. As usual, sounds like they're blaming others....BUT,BUT, BUT, BUT,
BIDEN, OBAMAAAAAAAA, HILLARY, on, and on, and on.

And? It's not the POTUS Twitter, it's his, he had it before he was president he has every right to continue using it as he did before

If you think he's bad, you should see the joker that lost to him.

Russia!

Lol You ACTUALLY think that.

Good 2 see you agree with the twelve thousand LIES.

I tremble at your ability to repeatedly upload the same nothing burger meme.

lol You ACTUALLY think that

i know, the best america could do was two greasy turds, its great

So you're suggesting he can't also be a dad while being president?

Thanks for ruining our country for the lulz. Are you prepared for the 2020 recession?

I need to know how to take advantage of people who are as stupid as you, because Trump makes it look way too easy for me to believe you let it happen.

given that the raped his exwife as a private citizen, im gonna say no

Stop gaslighting. He of course has the full right to use it after becoming President. But he is subject to different restrictions and laws going from reality tv personality to President.

sure he did

An appeals court just ordered the release of his tax records. That wouldn't be the necessary if Trump could keep his promise. In fact, he has appealed to the Supreme Court, who will likely not take the case (all but one of them hate Trump).

But please, continue.

Again, stop gaslighting and/or strawmanning. Of course he can be a dad, but he can't promote businesses and services or products as the president. Especially those of this family. Too bad nepotism isn't a crime, eh? Or did you forget about the whole Biden controversy already?

The hearing failed bigly. On 3 major networks, half as many people watched as watched Hannity on Fox later.

Attached: 1566600052933.jpg (570x458, 67K)

You should study gaslightiing as you are an embarrassment to people who know.

Attached: xcc.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Attached: owned.jpg (740x489, 89K)

...do you seriously not know?
lmfao, lick them boots boy

Except there is a mechanism for impeachment is outlined in the constitution and a coup is by definition illegal. It's not illegal is there is a statute for it in the constitution, is it?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x475, 101K)

Wake up! It's an official statement from the POTUS. LOOK it up on Google, or check in with Fox nutwork.