Is there anyone who has learned English as a second language tell me about their experience with the language...

Is there anyone who has learned English as a second language tell me about their experience with the language? What was easier, to read, write or speak English?

Easier than Arabic, don't understand how other third-worlders and East Asians find it difficult

From the easiest to the hardest:
Reading
Writing
Speaking

this desu. Basically the younger you are exposed to the language the easier it is to not sound like a down. Also, it is impossible to not have a foreign accent as much as you want to suppress it unless you learned the language at a very young age (

Reading

This desu. Speaking is still a struggle to me, god I hate the r, and the sounds all over the place is maddening. English is a good language to learn as long as you keep it to text.

i second this
i don't know why but speaking English depends on my mood, sometimes I'll speak flawlessly even my foreign friends can understand them and sometimes I sound awkward and unclear, not even locals can get me

>read
>write
>speak
Why is listen not included?

Because we study American English now

it's hard to speak

easiest is to speak and read, writing is very difficult

I'd have guessed the opposite since the spelling is so retarded and pretty lenient spoken grammar

all are pretty hard

From easiest
Reading>listening>writing>speaking.
I'm pretty much able to suppress my accent, but my grammar would fall apart when i'm starting to speak faster.

The only truly hard thing is speaking.

Writing is a bit easy.

To be fair the the r is the one of the hardest sounds for English speakers learning pretty much any romance language. It goes both ways

HardestEasiest
speaking>listening>reading>writing

pizda va matrina anglosie

Read was the easier as there are several words similar to the ones in Latin languages.

Listening is a little harder but easy because there is a lot of cultural references everywhere.

Write is harder because of grammar and spelling.

Speaking is a nightmare because the most of the time the written form of a word had nothing to do how you pronounce it. I mean, the most common vowel, the "schwa" has not a proper written form. How a new learner is going to know the difference of the "u" in "cut" with the "u" in "you".

Now that I think about it, several vowels have two sounds but there are no accents or anything to differentiate the pronunciation, unlike French. "e" it's different in "key" and "they", the "i" sounds different in "I am" than in "This", and so on.

personally i found speaking and reading to be really easy for me, however with writing i struggled a bit with it.

This, definitively.

Fucking consonant clusters.