DO NOT QUESTION SETTLED SCIENCE

DO NOT QUESTION SETTLED SCIENCE

Attached: 626E96F7-9296-45DE-BB90-9AF4FFBA8024.jpg (1125x1115, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/beataernman/?hl=es
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion#:~:targetText=The Antarctic ozone hole is,of their pre-1975 values.&targetText=As explained above, the primary,primarily CFCs and related halocarbons).
wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/24/the-people-vs-the-cru-freedom-of-information-my-okole/
blog.frontiersin.org/2014/04/04/retraction-of-recursive-fury-a-statement/
spectator.com.au/2019/11/my-finest-hour/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/23/greta-thunberg-autism
ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/population-control-critical-part-climate-150004993.html
aei.org/carpe-diem/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Science by its very nature is never settled - it’s junk science if you don’t reevaluate and re-examine to determine if findings are still correct.
Anyone who claims it’s settled is a joke and should be treated as such.

10,000 scientists have sign a declaration of climate emergency.
Over 1 million have not.

Climate Alarm predictions record: 0-41

You can question settled science.
You just have to do a better than "it's a Chinese hoax designed to bring down the USA."

Attached: d46141ad2df77ba402b9893697da76b3.jpg (395x298, 14K)

She is in the Atlantic ocean on a sailboat I hope she gets hit by a rogue wave created by climate crisis weather conditions

REPORT ALL DENIERS TO YOUR NEAREST CLIMATE POLICY OFFICE

That was PR photo opportunity .... she is not crossing Atlantic on that boat

Attached: 13CLI-GRETA-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 417K)

Here's a settled scientific fact: OP is a gigantic faggot.

No you can question it all you want.

But saying "dur snow on ground so no global warming!" isn't questioning it, it's being retarded.

instagram.com/gretathunberg
they're faking an atlantic crossing right now

I honestly agree with the pic OP, deniers should be rounded up and sterilized.

her little sis isn't fake

instagram.com/beataernman/?hl=es

proving the world is getting warmer isnt the same as proving humanity is responsible

Attached: 1573075271324.jpg (1024x745, 159K)

how do you pronounce her name

That's such a stupid "point" to use in this argument. Not all scientists are qualified to speak on the subject, and it would detract from the overall validity of the document if fucking lab techs or other non climate related fields signed it. Idiots like you would say "but look a viral researcher from the CDC signed! Its a conspiracy!"

Just stfu and let the intelligent people save your retarded ass.

scroll down to the vid of her dancing in shorts and make your own word

>not all scientists are qualified
>omfg believe all scientists

Which one is it

>humans cant cause damage to the environment derp derp derp
you are fucking stupid fam. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion#:~:targetText=The Antarctic ozone hole is,of their pre-1975 values.&targetText=As explained above, the primary,primarily CFCs and related halocarbons).

that's not what i said and you know it. unless you're fucking stoopid. which you probably are.

of course we can but the grass emerging from under those melting glaciers is still fresh after 4000 years the idea the earth had a stable climate until we came along is bullshit

Attached: 1569615179624.png (386x425, 235K)

Attached: 5093b258e72303a26950f633cf04ae74643a60f124d696f60924ced022130ea5.jpg (620x387, 32K)

this

If it is settled, it is not science.

After 40+ years of computer modeled predictions with 100% failure rate, ask the local wino. You will be ahead.

ooh, I love this graph! My favorite part is how fucking absurd it is that despite most fluctuations taking millennia, the most recent fluctuations are happening over a shorter period of time! What's even more wacky is that they line up with when humans started polluting. Crazy!

You're fucking retarded. Like I want to tell you how absolutely fucking stupid you are, but words can't describe it.

We need to name a unit of measure after her. Call it the thermburg. It will co2/Jew burned.

they can't even predict where a hurricane will land 48 hours out

your in the plan then ?

Attached: 1568927674658.jpg (1080x1305, 141K)

Check dub = truth

this is exactly what you idiots do when you lose an argument. you wont ever change your mind because you're so fucking insecure about your intelligence that you cant fucking handle being wrong. you need to be removed from the gene pool.

i haven't lost the argument the climate is way more complicated than simple graphs can show we dont really have a clue why a lack of sunspots leads to cold snaps and we dont know how much gas and dust floats around in the solar system and what effect it has on the solar winds etc

Attached: 1571779701489.jpg (415x600, 72K)

Hitler had the right ideas like this

I just want to know what supreme higher power made you knower of all knowledge to be able to determine which scientists to believe which ones to not believe

yes. you have. climate change is real and it's accelerated due to human pollution. this is not something we need to debate or argue about, it's a fact, son. what you need to do is read the research.

i clearly stated it in my post. go back and read it. you think you have found some hole in my point, but you haven't. if you cant grasp such a basic concept i don't know what to tell you.

scientists are just as susceptible to fashionable ideas as the rest of us i went to war because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and had to be stopped except he didn't people like George soros dont give a shit about the truth they have an agenda and they stick to it

Attached: 1572637231703.jpg (1024x1007, 139K)

wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/24/the-people-vs-the-cru-freedom-of-information-my-okole/

Yes. By all means. Devote your entire life trying to make sure which way is up and which way is down. Or maybe why is water wet.

>attacks the person not the argument
>thinks that makes the other person insecure and unintelligent
kek

We had a fucking ice age. How did we cause that?

yeah but im willing to bet he would be very polite if we ever met face to face

Attached: 1572108334686.jpg (2400x1800, 516K)

blog.frontiersin.org/2014/04/04/retraction-of-recursive-fury-a-statement/

spectator.com.au/2019/11/my-finest-hour/

She's a potato trying to act like a badger

Taking a shit little dude ia struggling

The pushback against the groupthink that is the climate change cult was around long before Trump was your President.

No more retarded that screaming global warming every summer.

What? The research from a bunch of lying assholes who repeatedly got caught changing climate data to match their theory. Eat dick faggot.

Attached: 1548014580402.jpg (500x350, 18K)

yeah but one who says on message

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/23/greta-thunberg-autism

>”Just read the research!”
>Provides none of the research
Go ask your second period earth science teacher for your help, little boy. You’ve contributed nothing.

did somebody reference research?

ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/population-control-critical-part-climate-150004993.html

aei.org/carpe-diem/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-2/