Circumcision is a benefit, it looks better, makes it look larger and angrier. It increases testosterone and manliness...

Circumcision is a benefit, it looks better, makes it look larger and angrier. It increases testosterone and manliness. If you aren't circumcised, you're a freak, a pussy and your dick looks like a mutant.

Attached: circumcision.jpg (373x344, 65K)

ok boomer

Gen X and, ok Gen Z.

> look angrier

Jews never stop trying

Fundamentalist and, ok Jew.

americans are so dumb

Women love it. America is #1, motherfucker.

Israel wins, sorry.

lol
hard cope
you got jewed

I know that's what they tell you, OP. But they messed with your dick as a kid, realise it was only the first thing they did to fuck you up.

QWomen suck me off everyday, they love the circumcision. American women are the best women, and foreign women are masculine butch dikes. I didn't get Jewed, I'm a fundamentalist and you're a cuck.

>American women are the best women

Attached: mama_june_thompson_a_p.jpg (349x524, 27K)

I'm actually both like jekyll and hyde

Jealous motherfucker?

Foreign women are dikes.

At least American women are trained well.

They peel back naturally when the cock is erect though. When uncut dicks get erect, they look like any other penis in most cases. Also, theres an added benefit of a looser skin sleeve, allowing masturbation and sex with little to no lube. I'm sorry your parents had you mutilated

If you've ever fucked a pussy, you don't need lube.

Sometimes they can have trouble producing fluid. Hormone levels and medications can effect it

Sorry kiddo, women will always lie and say your dick is the best, biggest etc.

I think that over all circumcision is a net benefit.

Do I think that everyone should be? No.

Should it be available for anyone to get it on themselves or their (male) kids? yes

You're fucking weird.

Then you're fucking a Muslim.

No, real submissive women who obey the man tell the truth.

retarded bait thread is retarded. jump head first into a woodchipper OP.

it's not bait if it's the truth. i bet you're a faggot.

Enjoy your dry bellend, you bellend

>American women love circumcision
>American women have only been with circumcised guys

Burger King is better than McDonald’s, but I’ve never had McDonald’s.

>submissive
>tell the truth
Pick one.

Burger King is for fat pigs.

Submissive women ALWAYS obey the master.

> looks like a mutant

Despite your point of view, that's how males are normaly born, so it's most definitely not mutated.

Enjoy your calloused, dry, losing sensitivity every day dickhead. If you covered your glans with your duck skin for a month, you’d change your mind. Wait until you turn 40 and the only part of your penis that is still has any feeling is your scar. bUt ItS cLeAnEr AnD lOoKs NiCeR

Why are you shitposting in a thread about dicks? You some kind of faggot?

>supporting literal ritualistic blood sacrifice that causes lasting neurological effects

Actually the scar is a sign of battle, of manliness, of masculinity, so fuck you toy bitch.
This aint shit posting. Faggots are going to hell though, perishing in the flames of fury fire of damnation for ALL ETERNTY. sSO FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE SAY THING THAT.

Attached: kDq3C2Jp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Pretty sure women can pretend to be submissive because they know how gullible you can be. You find submissiveness attractive so they give it to you. I mean even a prostitute will kneel, and shit so they can take your money.

More than 70% of the world's males are uncut, the US, Africa and Arab countries are the places where circumcision is the norm.

I'm all for voluntary circumcision (on both male and females) as long as the patient is old enough to do a informed consent. Personally I don't think it looks that good on males but a cut pussy make me rock hard.

Attached: 1573656312038.jpg (748x1267, 128K)

Yeah its definitely not like i can just pull that shit back.

Oi vey

enjoy having a mutilated peen

OK boomer

/thread

fuck off jew kike

Circumcision? Lemme guess, the reason you want adult men to touch young kids' genitals is somehow related to religion.

imagine thinking genital mutilation is healthy lmao

imagine being so brainwashed that sand niggers convinced your entire country to mutilate their genitals

Attached: zzzzzxd-1.jpg (499x393, 62K)

make it so you can't feel shit your parent fucking mutilated you

Attached: dildo.gif (941x529, 1.94M)

Makes sex feel worse and the freaks are the ones who got mutilated at birth. If you choose to get circumcised you should just cut your dick off and glue it to your nose for some extra sheckles and NWO points. is a retard

Cope, rabbi

>Women suck me off everyday,

Attached: 1526958392802.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Ok jewoomer

>this is what zionists want you to believe

In rush all the butthurt anteater cock 3rd world savages.

Nice bait user

Attached: 48d.png (527x409, 27K)

I'm 55, cut and every bit of my cock has feeling. Try again Rtard

Having a natural penis is mutant?

- Says anyone who wasn't circumcised by choice and is trying to make sense and meaning out of his dick.

How much more superficial can you get? Wink.

Attached: GettyImages-182149134.jpg (2426x3235, 624K)

Attached: dike.jpg (1200x1800, 1.66M)

Unironically agree. I've had 2 girls that ask if I'm cut before sleeping with me. When I said yes they seemed much happier. Also someone said you don't need lube if youre uncut? LMFAO. Sorry your girl doesn't get wet for your disgusting dick

Ha, you think so. Keep your dickhead covered by rolling up the skin for 1 month, then have sex. You won’t believe the difference. That’s what’s been lost in 55 years of dryness and friction.

ftfy

Attached: mark'o'tha'slave.jpg (373x344, 33K)

Sorry your parents mutilated you.

Attached: 1565988010633.jpg (400x255, 13K)

Since you never had the chance to feel as a natural... You cant say that. Of course you can feel your mutilated Dick if you touched. But it will never be as good as having a natural pritection. It is a medical fact. Sorry. Try harder coomer.

YUOUI'TRE ASLL FUCKING IDIOTS.

underrated

You got jewed hard

pure amerimutt cope and bait

lol took me a min

Speaking as a F, I prefer cut but uncut is a lot better for anal imo.

Ok (((goyim)))

OP I can always get a cock ring and then feel what it is like to fuck a girl while being cut.
You on the other hand, will never know the pleasure a foreskin brings

So seeth faggot

You're pretty into circumcised cocks, hey bud?

We often internalize our own anger and create an illusion that it stems from something other than ourselves.

I understand that you're angry that your body was mutilated at birth. It angers me, too, because my parents fell for the same propoganda to hurt their baby boy.

It is proven, with hard evidence and the support of millions of years of human genes that the foreskin should be there. Nature gave it to us, and every other animal. Humanity decided that we should take it away.

I wish you the best, user. Foreskin restoration is possible, but it takes a very long time. here's some of my progress ^^ I use the TLC Tugger X.

I have noticed measurable increases in sexual function, precum, lubrication of me and my partners, dekeritinization of the Glans, easier and more pleasurable masturbation...

I don't regret the journey one bit.

inb4 small pp. I know. I grew up with it :)
but I didn't grow up with a foreskin... until now!! I call it my 3-skin because it's slightly less than 4 hahaha

Attached: 20190207_154053-263x3951.jpg (2963x3951, 1.44M)

You're gay as hell worrying about everyone's dicks.

Check out the hyperrestore. Best restorer available

My fucking goodness. Take your mutilated cock somewhere else you dry prune.

Ok Jew heretic

>if you don't mutilate your genitals you're a freak
Okay rabbi

Heyy...he was behind of this...

Attached: 8191573135064852.jpg (1458x1155, 132K)