ITT: People we hate

ITT: People we hate

Pic related

Attached: Nardwuar.jpg (920x610, 94K)

dude how the FUCK do you hate Nardwuar he's absolute top tier content

Fuck off Henry

I don't know who he is but that face and clothing - I definitely hate him

This twit

Attached: 63D980A3-3773-4855-952A-322041B7B942.jpg (1566x881, 119K)

Easy. All he does is say one to three words for the question and expects the person to know what he's talking about. Newsflash, not everyone has great memory and remembers shit that happened 5 years ago.

Also I hate how when someone starts fucking with him he gets all butthurt and can't roll with punches.

Hey fuck you he puts more thought into the gifts in his interviews than you probably ever have for anyone

He rules.

Fuck you he is great .

you're an idiot

OP is socially retarded

I wasn't critiquing his gift giving abilities. I'll admit that he does a great job of gifting shit but I expect that from his stalkerish researching. If he didn't then I would hate him even more. I hate him as a person

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 14K)

i don’t have any pics of President Pumpkinhead on my phone so i’m going to have to go with OP

FPBP

OP is a piece of shit hope he dies.

And Nardwuar isn't? That cunuck literally doesn't put on deodorant

He digs deep into peoples backgrounds for stories and idk wtf you're talking about he always rolls with it and continues to try to endear and impress with his research

Who TF are these nobodies?

But y tho

He knows the truth about 9/11

>But y tho
found the redditor

A typical Nardwuar interview

> "Capn Crunch Ceral"
> "What?"
> "Capn Crunch Ceral. You like Capn Crunch Ceral. And here I have a gift for you. A limited edition Capn Crunch Ceral box.

Rinse and repeat replacing Capn Crunch Ceral with other placeholders. Also see the Eric Andre interview and try to tell me that he rolled with the punches.