Why are kids so broken these days?

Why are kids so broken these days?

Attached: 91077924-6138-4282-9739-3E947894530F.jpg (634x713, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/newhall-ca/mark-berhow-7670373
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberal

Poor conflict resolution, coddling, and good ol mental instability.

Boomers fucked their parents over, and their parents in turn fucked them over.

2ndpbp

Attached: 1561898083764m.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

probably realized he had nothing to live for so he took people with him

To many single mums. They are all fucked in the head.

white males are such losers. no wonder black men have replaced them as the alpha male species.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-10-19 13.22.52.png (650x657, 752K)

Ok nigger

Jews

Was anyone here a couple days ago when I kid was asking for help because someone threatened to shoot up his school?

Look at youth culture. Any positivity is uncool, everything is trash. Plus, social media really cranked up the bullying potential to 11

He lost his dad a couple years ago and his mom is a timid retarded Asian

dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/newhall-ca/mark-berhow-7670373

i have his year book picture insta and all his followers who he follows and shit should i post? it was my freinds school i have everything

there is a video of the shooting? anyone seen it?

>spray tan with man bun and frizzy blonde hair
Yeah you're really getting the top tier white girl there bud. You can have her

Eliot Rodgers 2: Electric-Boogaloo?

>He lost his dad a couple years ago

Already making excuses for his white cuckold ass

he was asian retard

Whatever you say, less than primate, IQ 85 NIGGER.

social media. coddling. psychiatric medication. public schools etc. etc.

he was not asian. he is WHITE.

He looks pretty Asian, dude. Last time an Asian went nuts, records were set.

cope

i hate this faggot jap

Gun free zone

Genuine response:

Call Out/Cancel/PC Culture has gotten out of control. White males, specifically republican white males have had to take a back seat with all these interest groups penetrating and getting traction. White dudes have a reason to feel disregarded, etc. I recently saw a sign at a business that said "All Welcome*" and then in smaller writing below defined the * as.. "LGBTQ+, Brown, Female.." and went on to name every demographic but whites and males. That's beyond fucked in a hypocritical sense. As to why I mentioned republicans.. it's painfully obvious that being a common trait in republicans is fear.. fear of not being able to defend themselves vs the government so they push for guns. I support 2A so I'm not talking shit. Fear of immigrants killing them via DUI accident. I support deporting illegals so again.. not talking shit just being observant. Fear of being left behind because theyre white males. I'm a white/hisp dude from So Cal. As I said earlier I see instances of this shit.. but lets be honest we still have it the fucking easiest for no other reason than being a light skinned able bodied dude. I've never had trouble finding work, making friends, dating, etc. I'm not wrapped up in the fear some of these dudes deal with. This leads to these chucklefucks who get go off the deep end because they fear that life has fucked them over not due to their own actions or inactions but solely because theyre white. It's fucked.. and I wish my bros out there knew that I hear you and shit aint so bad. We'll get passed this. Even Obongo said that the cancel culture shit is for faggots and needs to stop. I mean.. come on. None the less.. any others who might be dealing with those frustrations reads this.. I'm sorry you're hurting bros. I mean that. Respek knuckles.

Classic hapa nutjob. If there's any single 'racial' group that you can expect lunacy from, it's hapa males. We've had one here posting nigger's dicks for 4 years now.

funny seeing all these cucks trying to figure out a way to make this white kid not white

Because of the internet. You free-rangers are something else.

Attached: 1573759073085.png (600x620, 683K)

Businesses put up signs like that to keep the lefty cultists from wrecking, boycotting and slandering their shops. You don't see things like that outside of blue territory. This is a cold civil war and I predict the election will make it go hot.

It's funny that you're foaming at the mouth so hard to make him white you didn't notice his Asian mom.

Again.. in the real world shit's not as dire as you make it. I live in blue.. I spend 4 months out of the year in red for work. On the news and the internet it's fucking House of Cards 24/7 but irl I've never personally seen any static between people over politics and/or party. Granted I don't go seeking this shit out at Antifa or Proud Boy rallies. All those groups can eat a dick. None of them are helpful at all. Go fuck yourselves. The internet is entertainment. Sooner you realize that..