Hey guys...

Hey guys, not really “new” to weed but I’m getting back into it now that I’m older and I haven’t smoked in awhile. I paid 50 bucks for this, it was supposed to be a 1/4. is it okay? Did I get enough is what I’m wondering? It’s got no stems or seeds and is quite nice looking up close. But in today’s market did I get what I paid for? My friend, after he looked at it said it looked like a half O and said it was good. Should I stick with this dude? And yes, my fly is open.

Attached: 10AF1276-90E2-4E9C-8A77-BF32F4705731.jpg (3024x4032, 743K)

drop 10 dollars on a digital scale on ebay and it will pay itself back in short order

Yeah, if you're not trolling that's good. Shit here cost twice as much and only sometimes better than that. Looks like some fire, but if you smoked it you should know so I don't get why you'd have to ask.

P.S. Can vary on density but typically a half bag = half o

look like at least 1/4th, probably more honestly

Just weigh it then see how well it grinds and smokes?..

No I’m not trolling I promise. I seriously haven’t bought weed in so long, but back in the day I’d pay 75 a 1/4 and it looked nothing like this. This looks like a lot, and the buds are nice and crystaline. The leaves might be a bit poorly manicured in places. But it’s fine bud.

It's like around 15 to 20 grams but well since I live in Holland and I'm a full time stoner this shit looks kinda weak but should be fine

No I’m not trolling I promise. I seriously haven’t bought weed in so long, but back in the day I’d pay 75 a 1/4 and it looked nothing like this. This looks like a lot, and the buds are nice and crystaline. The leaves might be a bit poorly manicured in places. But it’s fine bud.

You must be trolling.

That looks like a bit under a half oz, and looks like decent quality shit. $50 for that is a fuckin steal. Dude must’ve really liked you.

That's great value for 50 bucks, just eyeballing.
But, they always use little tricks to make it look bigger so idk. I had a guy once that put a bunch of ground up bud in the corner of a ziplock with a little nug inside and tied it up so it looked like a huge nug.

God I need more weed...

(Samefag) I’m in Michigan btw where weed is legal now. There are no legal dispensaries yet though, and the closest medical dispensaries are 25 mins out of town. Don’t have a card or a car. So I dunno.

ur good bro, that's like 4 and a half eighths, unless your hands are tiny. they do look pretty small tho, just saying. them stubby little fingers make it hard to tell. kinda looks like you're missing the last joint on all your fingers. im getting creeped out the more i look at them

Yeah! I’ve had that happen too. I broke one small bug apart and it broke up into a nice couple of fat bowls... it’s dense and there’s a lot.
You guys are making me feel like I’m not getting ripped off for the first time lol. And I’m blazed after a bowl.

Well thank you sir. I refer to them as “Burger King Hands” like the “Hamburgler.” Even though that might be mcdonalds.

I can only speak to the quality of weed in Southern Florida, but I have noticed a huge trend in quality weed being readily available and cheap there. I went from having a dozen dudes to sell me "fire mids" at 5/g to not having a single dude sell the shit. i have to hittup my crackhead cousin if i want mids now. all the legal states are making it easier for pushers to distribute the firest crippy across the U.S. so it makes sense youre seeing fire shit for cheaper now.

In the nordic where I am from I would pay 200-300e for that on the street. Tho just double the amount and you can somewhat "wholesale" well. I kinda dont envy you. Its cheap enough already to fuck your life with fuck ton of weed with these prices..

First pic I took..

Attached: 2B79B26D-F0F8-40B4-9538-DCEE44A0266C.jpg (3024x4032, 418K)

Oh here’s the bud guys. It’s not insane, but I’ll pay 50 for 1/2 Oz any day I think.

Attached: E004A5D9-9E5B-4E8F-A1AC-84C828BCAFA8.jpg (3024x4032, 635K)

ah, the stoner in its natural habitat. here we can see that the hands fit perfectly around its natural prey, the hamburger. checkmate, atheists.

Yessir. My natural habitat. My hands are too big for my dick, and almost too small for my bag of weed. Which is of note.

No not trolling and yeah he does. He’s my good buddy. He just recently started selling weed and his buddy is a caretaker so he can just get tons of it. The dude who hooked me up is a really good friend and a good person in general.

Samefag, let me clarify. His friend is a caregiver who makes a bunch of money, and he has plenty left over. He leaves some of the spare shit to my friend who hooked me up and my friend can charge whatever he wants for it. Cuz he gets to keep the money. I wondered if I got a decent hook, cuz I’m paranoid of drug deals. I hate them.