Any fellow corrections officers here? This is a very stressful...

Any fellow corrections officers here? This is a very stressful, unrewarding job and I honesty wouldn't be able to do it without a lot of liquor and painkillers on/off work (mostly off). I'm a former deputy because of a small scandal so I'm stuck working as staff in in an abusive and corrupt jail. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Attached: IMG_18731.png (640x1138, 686K)

No lolly gagging.

Fuck off, pig.

I was on the opposite end as a short time inmate. Most of the COs I met were generally pretty nice, but many of them really seemed like they hated their job. I did most of my time at a pre-release facility and they were all super chill/laid back, except one big tall fat CO was just a super dick to literally everyone.

Used to work with a guy that was a CO in Alcatraz. Had some nasty scars from getting stabbed. All sorts of insane stories. Sorry to hear you hate it though, I met a lot of dudes that just do everything they can to make COs lives harder, just because they're "law". I hope you get out of it someday and so something you enjoy more OP.

Why do you have 2 guns?

greentext corruption stories

>"small scandal"

whatever you say pig

the fuck? you need two guns? someone is trying to feel like a big tough guy.

Sorry to hear that man, a lot of the guys here aren't bad people at all...they just got caught up in something or made bad choices. I work in a somewhat rural county so the oversight is shit, the inmates are treated horribly and with disrespect.. the shit the other COs do and say wouldn't fly in most other facilities

So do something else, anything else. Quit being the oppressor.

and 10 years from now you'll be one of those guys

I was a CO for 2 years and it was the most miserable shit job I've ever had. Now I'm an actual LEO. It's much better. Being a CO does help you develop some pretty good communication skills when it's you and 64 inmates in a direct supervision pod.

I'm sitting on the toilet 9 hours into a 12 hour shift at a San Diego jail right now. I fucking love this job. Meet all kinds of people. Get paid crazy good for a high school degree. No booze needed.

Sorry it bothers you, I have more guns than that, but I carry for self protection. I'm a firm believer in the second amendment

a lot of you guys end of dead on the job

You retard. You just doxxed yourself. Do you think bangers don't know how to use the fucking internet?

Have fun getting raped by inmates Dippity Dog.

worthless

Attached: 28471627_2058143094468751_3965353917453618969_n.jpg (384x384, 22K)

I started my LE career working booking at the sheriffs office, I then became a deputy and it was the best job I've ever had before I had it stripped from me. I agree though, my social skills have flourished here and you meet very interesting characters

> develop some pretty good communication skills
> you look at me scum and you go into the hole!
> you shut your mouth when I walk by or you get the loaf for month mother fuckers!
yeah I am sure you're such an effective communicator now. like cops ever give a shit about communication with civilians beyond "shut your mouth, I am never wrong, bow down to me like I am God". fucking faggot.

KYS cop. You deserve every stroke you're going to have as the stress of being the overseer of free people enslaved pops your brain veins.

I didn't give any personal details, and it's not like I gave out my badge or ID card. Have fun hating the police bud, but its us you call when you need help

> CO for 2 years
because you are a some non-skilled burnout that had no other options or you failed out of becoming a cop on your first attempts
> then becomes a faggot cop
must be some great police department there with really high standards i'll tell you!

I treat the inmates with more respect than most other COs in my jail, you have to be assertive when doing this job, but some take it too far

it's ok i am sure you'll just go out and beat down some people doing nothing wrong, issue a dozen tickets for high priority stuff like failed licence plate light, and ruin some people's lives tonight to relieve yourself of the stress.

Silly boy, tricks are for kids. /b looks like you're trying to catch a fish, or frame someone.

Mike at the Beach

>edgy effeminate Caucasian male
Lmao stop you're fucking cringe

i worked with police officers when i worked for my county. they all did favors for each other all the time and their friends (example tickets went away or werent even issued if they liked you), would break the law anytime they liked and would tell stories about it amongst themselves, and would aggressively fuck over anyone in town they didn't like.

There's too many to count. It's mostly physical and verbal abuse as well as corruption, but if you report a fellow officer you'll be an outcast. A lot of the guys here are on a power trip and I only have a handful of actual friends I hang with outside of work

Y'all bitchin at the man calling him a pig are dumb as fuck. Firstly, COs aren't aren't technically "pigs", that's full LEO. Calling him a cop is even dumber. I met COs nicer and better than a lot of inmates. Most inmates are fucking degenerates that are there for a reason, and COs have to deal with their immature and entitled ass, for shit pay and a few benefits. It's you fuckers that just call out any type of "law" as scum that are the problem.

I am talking to the cops on here. there's one or two of them. they can get rekt.

those douche-bag "cop shades" OP decided to put in his pic as part of his costume he wears at his fucking shoe-shining, bullshit job. I literally almost lol'd. But then I remembered that OP is EXACTLY the problem that is the correctional institutions in this country. Fuck you PiG. I hope you end up in the exact same jail, being forced to eat food that has been contaminated with human feces and urine. I hope you spend a long, healthy life behond the same bars you willingly keep others behind, for money. You make me sick.

Attached: well-done-you-are-now-stupid.jpg (552x410, 50K)

Back when I worked patrol it wasn't even like that, a small town over of a few hundred people was rocked by a corruption scandal but it doesn't mean it happens everywhere. If you give a deputy attitude and they're having a bad day, you'll get a citation for sure. Other than that, we just used burned out bulbs, turn signal violations and the petty stuff to justify a traffic stop and investigate the occupants for anything serious we could find...if they were friendly and cooperative we'll let them slide with a warning after questioning. Not all cops are bad

lol op came here for some cheering up but everyone is up in his shit. now I bet he's going to drink even harder tonight.

He's right tho. They all work for the system designed to brand civilians as criminals in order to extort money and labor out of them and have their records keep them from being able to ache anything in life.

What part of Ohio do you work?

Attached: 2FB4350B-5DA6-4217-B672-29970870DBDC.jpg (500x565, 89K)

and if you're a millionaire and get in trouble you get no jail time, bail is guaranteed, you can settle financially instead of having a trial, and claim no responsibility. this happens every day.

Bootlicking faggot.

All LEOs/COs are the scum of the earth and your whole country hates you.

do you watch live pd?

You’re a scum bag POS. Kys

I was actually thinking about being one seems like a pretty good gig but i also live in Canada so that may be why

the State Penitentiary here is offering a 10k signing bonus
at the start of the summer it was only 3k

I think about doing it sometimes, but would probably hate it

You must be one of the degenerate pieces of shit, huh?

looks like franklin county but alot of ohio countys have the same shoulder badge so its hard to tell, im trying to get this faggot out of his job

Oh I know. Law Enforcement is the biggest gang on the planet.

Eh, depends on your area and the demographic. I have no idea what your mindset is and only you can decide that. Do your research and decide if it's really something you want to do, its not a bad stepping stone into the law enforcement world, though.

Lol so I meet 1 or 2 "bad" COs and never been disrespected by any cops even as a felon..But I meet a fuck ton of entitled ass puffed up career criminal inmates that deliberately do stupid shit and make everyone's lives around them miserable..And that's bootlicking huh. No that's statistics. Most inmates are there for a reason, and most of them are shitbags with a chip on their shoulder who're just mad they got caught.

in the us the justice system is incredibly regressive and corrupt. we have so many states now that rely on *private* jails. they kill prisoners through neglect and criminal negligence all the time. in addition a profit motive for jails of incredibly perverse. a few years ago there was an uproar in Arizona because the private jail companies there had contracts with the state that mandated the private prisons would be filled at all times up to some minimum capacity. the shit here is super fucked up. and op may be hating his life precisely because of problems that follow from this: overcrowding, penny pinching so fewer guards per prisoner, etc.

I have no idea how Canada's corrections work but it might be better than most rural jails and penitentiaries in the US. PT is important to maintain so if an inmate tries to take you down, you have the skills and means to deescalate the situation

There's plenty of bad law out there, but there's good too. Just like with everything in life. Good and bad. I'm a felon, and it ruined my life. I deserved the time inside, but I know the only reason I'm a felon is because I had a shit court appointed lawyer being a poorfag. Plenty of dudes get off with shit way less than what I did, and it was my first offense. The system sucks, it's corrupt and it does ruin people's lives. But some in it are just people trying to make a living and still be a good person.

caught for consensual or so-called victimless crimes? uh yeah you'd be mad too if your and future job prospects are rekt because you bought some small amount of weed to smoke in the privacy of your home but get thrown in jail because of simple fucking traffic stop, done purely to generate revenue for the jurisdiction btw. yeah you might think something is wrong for sure. what a joke.

I'd be scared to do that job because of the monotony and boredom. And the knowledge that if you fuck up and get convicted of something you'd end up in jail with some hero's that would rape you to death if they found out you were a former guard at any facility.

That and the thought of dealing with a bunch of sociopaths with nothing but time on their hands fucking with me all day to find out what they can get away with. That might turn me into Byron Hadley from shawshank.

Having watched FPSKyle's prison stories is it true that guards dont give a fuck about prisoners wellbeing? That all they care about is the 3-4 hour count? What are your main duties on the job, like whats really expected of you?

When I get drunk and watch TV yeah, but its a reminder of my days being a street cop, I get depressed thinking about it some nights

well it's on tonight! start chugging

apply to be one of the cops that sit in the studio and explain shit. they are adding more pds they follow so maybe they need more hosts.

Either way, once in "their" system, you are on the wrong side of it. Doesn't matter who the fuck is a nice person to your face. The fact is you're a criminal forever and the police are always "exempt "

story time, what type of shit happens in your jail?

Some COs are stuck in a very bad mindset, on their high horse. Some guys say fuck the inmates, they're here because they're criminals and they deserve everything coming to them, but there are those who respect the integrity of the job and keep it professional. It all boils down to the location, staff accountability and hiring practices. I work for the sheriffs office.. not a private institution, my buddies have heard horror stories from those for-profit jails, no one gives a shit there.

Hey OP. Fellow CO here. You got kik? Seems like shit is getting out of hand in this thread and I'd like to talk. Maybe give you some advice. Either way, Corrections is strenuous. No question about that. You must not bring work home with you. Develop hobbies to cope with daily adversity. The difference between us and actual LEO is that they have more "resources". I call it a crutch. Tazers, guns, etc. When a cop walks into booking or a pod and the inmates lose their shit, every cop reaches for their gun which was left at the front during their check in. Don't try and be a Billie Badass because only you can dictate whether or not you enjoy this task. If you're a total hard ass, yeah you're gonna have and be given a difficult time. If you're firm but fair and consistent, it's cake.

Of course, that's super messed up and it's a huge problem in U.S. justice system. It is wrong, but that doesn't mean the hate needs to be generalized towards every individual of law. Some regions are worse than others, some people are raised in areas where that shit is common and they grow up just hating all of it. I get that, I understand that. But in my time, I didn't meet many people like that. I met mostly lifelong criminals, people that continually did stupid shit. And they felt "oppressed". No, I have no sympathy for people who just continually make poor choices and end up there, then blame it on law and everyone else for their situation.

ok tell me this. the one thing i hate to death when i watch cops or live pd is when a cop says "do you have anything in the car you shouldn't have?" that question pisses me off so fucking much because it's an absolute trap.
1. it's asking you to potentially incriminate yourself which is obviously unconstitutional, so you do all of the work of what a police officer is supposed to do (investigate possible criminal behavior) "for free" in essence because it took no effort on their part
2. if you say "no", which nearly everyone does of course, and if you happen to have some weird contraband that is technically illegal then the fucker has full pc to do whatever the fuck he wants at that point and you are accused of lying and it puts you in a worse spot

so my instinct when asked that question would be to tell the officer i don't want to answer that question for the reasons above. how do you explain it without the guy instantly thinking your guilty and then absolutely believing you are hiding something then he detains you for dogs or whatever. is that even possible? i would like to tell the officer i'll identify myself, hand over my credentials but i don't want to answer any other questions, not even where are you going tonight, without the mother fucker start going nuts on me and accusing me of hiding shit when it's my right to refuse to answer such questions.

Attached: 1573643600554.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I posted this and I agree with you. I belong behind those bars just as much as any other inmate. You know why I'm not? Luck. That's it. So my mindset is not to be a hypocrite. Just enforce the rules and collect your paycheck. It's punishment enough being stripped of your freedom. With that said, inmates are wise to comply. For fuck's sake, I found contraband the other day during a shake down. The inmate immediately came down and started hitting the windows and throwing a tantrum. So, I gave him two options; Accept a warning and move on with it or continue being hostile and take a write up/lockdown. Contraband is a major offense, but we're not trying to make anyone's life harder as long as they share that same respect.

Why are you a felon? What did you keep fucking up at? You're the felon dirtbag right?

It's not as exiting as it is in the tv shows with the crazy riots, probably because it's a rural county jail. But we do get a lot of action, crazy things go down when you mix several career criminals with nothing to lose. We mostly try to keep the peace but there are things that are just out of control and we are the ones on the ground that have to deal with it

TDCJ here. Fuck the job. Fuck the state. Fuck the government.

Pay sucks but too many kids. Can't quit.

Thanks for reaching out brother, but I don't wanna risk putting any info out there or getting doxed after this post. This job is all I have left and I gotta admit I ain't dealing with it like I should. I completely agree with what you said though, we need more guys like you and I respect you man.

I'm a major alcoholic and I started talking some suicidal shit with a gun. Cops got called, I popped off a couple shots and passed out. Woke up next morning to tear gas being shot through the windows, half the police force at the top of my driveway and an APC. My charge was dropped to a class D misdemeanor, but in my state, if a firearm is involved in any case, it's automatically one class higher. Defense was trying to propose the firearm be "removed" from the charge and I just don't have a legal right to purchase/own a firearm again, but it didn't work. So it became a class C felony "reckless conduct with a firearm). I deserved the time I did, and I'm not saying I didn't "deserve" the felony, but some fucks get away with a lot worse shit, because they're dropping a couple gs on a good lawyer.

Appropriate digits.

Just curious. Do you have any identifying features? Big, square jaw, egg-shaped penis, scars, anything?

Die bootlicker.

My pleasure. Have faith in yourself, okay? There's no worse feeling than knowing you're limited to taking on few tasks in life. So take this as a challenge and add it to the list of what you can accomplish. You already know this but not just anyone can do what we do. Look at the criticism this thread sparked, for example. But are these dumbshits giving you a paycheck? Fuck no.
>inb4 I pay taxes
So do I.

Anyways, that's on us, so you might as well enjoy the way you do it. The way I see it, you didn't step down. You only went a different path, a harder one at that which will only increase your resilience. Go for prisoner transport! It's very similar.

Fuckk man I feel for you. There are so many people in the system that aren't horrible people at all. Sometimes its because they couldn't pay their court fees and fines and I try to put myself in their position...its rough. I'm an alcoholic too, and I've definitely had those kinds of nights, booze really changes a person but its too hard to quit. Hell I'm practically drunk right now

fucking faggots

Is this coming from a fellow inmate? Because the asshurt you're projecting is on such a physical level, I can only assume someone took your boipussi in the joint.

>confesses he tries to fuck over random ppl
>claims not to be evil

When the day comes that the nanny state no deploys savage barbarians to derange and disable sovereign people, I will laugh at you. I will rejoice at your major malfunction, a predator with no victims to feed their ego on.

Soon.

I guarantee you all cops are bad.
Anything the government does comes with the knowledge that they are willing to murder you for not participating. Police are the dogs on government leash who are told to do the arresting and killing.

Fuck the police.
Fuck authoritarianism.

t. tyrone

Your simplistic view of your masters is exactly what you've been indoctrinated to see.

You just thought you explained how some people are more sovereign than you, and have a right to enslave others, but what you did was suck nigger anus instead, revealing your subhuman true form: mentally crippled slave.

Alright man, I've got an early shift tomorrow so I'm gonna wrap it up. Stay safe out there man and thanks for the words of encouragement. And I've considered transport but idk if its right for me. Well take care man, and again be safe out there user

Suck more boots faggot. You were held as a slave. Yeah, it was your fault for getting caught. Go back so you can suck more boot.

I'm really sorry that that's your perspective of all police. I'd encourage you to go on a ride along and see how the real world works

i recently got out, i was doing 4 years for dealing in Greece, It's amazing how even we as prisoners weren't so hard on each others, and usually helped one another, COs would ALWAYS find a way to fuck us over. Once, i had one co threaten me to throw me in a cell with "avocado", a huge guy that wanted to fuck me, and that was when i was still new.
you guys should be ashamed of urselves

Attached: 6GmkvlJ3cf.jpg (1080x720, 127K)

I've seen boxes of condemned food marked 'not for human consumption' used. I've seen the Kitchen Administrator try to order inmates to remove meat from sandwiches prepared for an event by an outside restaurant, and when they would not, he personally stole the meat from the sandwiches.

There is nothing more corrupt than a jail because no one can complain. Rape, murder, theft... the staff can do anything they want. Captives are literally slaves.

and all of that, just to snitch on whatt some other inmates were on, somekind of "plan" or sth smh

Attached: JY32Y3xyBH.jpg (1080x720, 121K)

Fuck c.o's, and fuck chomos

What happened?

>I belong behind those bars
Yes, you do, you born slave. May you die there, and soon, choking on the boots of your betters.

Do you think all the shootings of unarmed men could be rectified by hiring people that can enforce the law without deadly force? Why not hire a bunch of linebackers to be street cops?

i eventually cut his dick off bttw

OP here, I was caught drinking on the job. Something I'm very ashamed of, but they agreed to let me stay and keep it out of the papers if I was demoted to a CO at the county jail. Its all I got left now. Well this thread was a fucked up rollercoaster, good night everyone

Attached: IMG_18732.jpg (640x853, 102K)

Gonna lose your job with that much of a revealing pic retard. And yeah just dont do law enforcement in general it fucking sucks.

Indoctrinated? I never had any trouble with law until until then. I spent most of my life just an anti-social gamer nerd with no interest in stupid shit. My father spent half my life locked up, he was and still is a fucking idiot. If you live in a society with laws, and you break it, there are consequences. If you consistently break those laws knowing they exist, you're just a plain idiot.

I didn't sit on my ass and just begrudge about my life, laws and everything in-between. I fucked up, I'm not gonna pop off shots around police and it just be totally cool. Some dudes plan their entire lives around stints, because they know they're fucking up and will likely go back in after a few years.

Lol u r ghey

Tell that to the cops that killed my friend for his cocaine, and then sold it out the station. Tell that to the generations that have lived in fear because you enforce the noblesse oblige of your betters with brutal force. Tell it to yourself, weeping, big gay tears of savage recognition of your place in the world: nothing but a parasite wreaking destruction on society, sucking shit from the wrecked anuses of faggot kikes and puking it all over free people as you prevent them and our posterity from reaching the stars.

You're no the po leece

So you manufacture probable cause to conduct unconstitutional searches, and you don't think that's bad? Huh. Amerifats love to talk about their rights and freedoms, but a cop in the EU would never do that.

Do you have a "Captain Uganda"?

move to a new city or state and become a cop again

or go for federal

Take ur frustration out on some fucking degenerate/animal with ur baton or any weapon. Think about what that person did to his victim or victims and say he attacked u.

whats it like knowing animal control gets more respect than you?

Even real cops have no accountability and are incredibly stupid, violent, and corrupt, so imagine how big a piece of shit you have to be to be a CO because you couldn’t be a cop.

That's too bad, OP. I've been drinking on the job for years and never got popped. Two words for you: anal induction. They'll never smell it on your breath.