Reminder: this guy did not suicide

reminder: this guy did not suicide.

Attached: jeffrey-epstein.jpg (1200x601, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did he break his neck?

a broken neck doesn't mean suicide

if I were him I'd have killed myself too, I'm just not sure how anyone can be so sure.

Someone forced him into it?

I think yes, or straight up murdered.

The circumstances around his death in the prison is way too suspicious

Yeah, yeah he did. You have nothing to prove otherwise, other than an active imagination.

why do we care again. don't these freaks further the white race anyway in the end. or are these jews stealing our children?

i wonder if this guy had anything to do with it

Attached: 1573009525721.jpg (760x428, 30K)

The real question is where is she?

Also, would you hit her?

Attached: 17328922-7361453-The_source_said_that_Maxwell_did_not_talk_about_Epstein_during_t-a-1_1566139786983. (634x951, 66K)

And now?

Attached: 17326440-7361453-image-a-86_1565897240435.jpg (634x811, 99K)

just send in the geometrist

looks like a Romulan

Well, Trump does control the jail he died in and the governing body responsible for investigating his death so... Unless you're retarded, yeah, Trump is involved.

i would have banged her 35 years ago but id punch her in the face if i met her today

Attached: 1558315811513.jpg (692x1104, 114K)

It's just that simple to buy people off, is it? Walk right up to career officials and say, "Were going to have Epstein killed. Here's some money to look the other way." And they all respond, "Ok, sure." Is that how it works?

Just like this!

Attached: epstein.jpg (951x951, 104K)

Would you imagine it to look any different? Maybe a variable change (the money) and instead being blackmail

yup

That's what happens when you pay guards poverty ish wages in high cost of living areas... Probably did it for way less than anyone would guess too

Bump

So if that did happen why doesn't Trumps boys in the doj figure it out? Biggest conspiracy to kill the highest profile child trafficer in maybe ever and the doj just shrugs? Cmon.

Or maybe Epstein realized he would spend the last of his years in jail with assholes and deviates as opposed to the lavish lifestyle he was used to. Don't forget, he served time before. He attempted to kill himself a few weeks before. This time he got it right. That's the simplest and the best explanation, but you'll still cling to your idiotic complex conspiracy theory.

Any celebrity death pics?

Either way, suicide or not, he was massively helped to successfully die

No, first you look for people who would look the other way. Usually you would find someone willing to do it.
In the rare case that you dont find anyone, you change circumstances for people and try to put them in situations so that they have to look the other way.
If that also doesnt work then you go in guns blazing.

Now, this was a prison full of criminals, both with ir without uniforms. Even under normal circumstances, pedos are never safe in the prison. Imagine how unsafe Epstein was. Even if the royals or trump or Clintons werent going to go after him, he was a dead man walking.

reminder: this guy is a jew kike, not white. (human)

I would assume not. A lot of very powerful people could have been ruined if he spilled the beans

Why tf would someone kill Anthony Bourdain? Did he have the secret recipe for krabby patties?

Yeah, sure. You ask the guards to kill Epstein, to commit murder with a high risk of getting caught, and they just say, "Yup". You're being ridiculous.

And you know this how?

who killed him then?

You have a vivid imagination. In reality, things don't fall into place as easily as you describe.

- guards were not present
- he was taken off suicide watch, even though deemed suicidal (he tried a week before)
- watch logs were modified/spoofed
- cellmate was taken out of cell
- super high profile inmate, no constant guard patrol

He killed himself. Damn.

Here, read this. I'm done with this crap.
nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html

Epstien did not kill himself and he was not murdered, He was saved
>now hes on his island raping all the children he wants and laughs at the "epstien was murdered" memes
Reditards will over use the "he was murdered" meme making everyone think he is actually dead
they have won

My whole post is about making things happen, not about hoping for things to work out.

or maybe this one

Attached: 843A7634-0349-439D-8002-28C62FD3051B.jpg (856x557, 96K)

hes not even dead

didn't the doctor that gave the cause of death as suicide eventually admit it was a homicide?

Maybe he's with Elvis and Hitler.
They're alive too sez the conspiracy nuts.

Epstein's brother hired a pathologist to prove it was homicide. It didn't work out very well. Nothing conclusive came to light.

Correct. Trump spirited him away to an undisclosed location to live out his days in posh opulence with hot and cold running virgin girls at his beckon call.