Hey Sup Forums do you think pedophiles in the US blackmail illegal immigrant children?

Hey Sup Forums do you think pedophiles in the US blackmail illegal immigrant children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Pajeet shit in the street?

Steve Jobs wasn't a high IQ computer genius, he was a cult leader and marketing pioneer, but knew little of actual programming and hardware engineering.

What a shitty title.

I think pedos only like light skin children, not those ugly shit skin children.

Beggars can't be choosers

>top math grade
>mexico
So what she can count to 10?

Implying any 10 year old in the US wouldnt give it up for the newest iPhone

Eh, I mean, brown girls can be hot but, y'know, if I'm going to actually go for it'll be with a human girl, not a spic or something.

Kek, where libfags fail to contextualize is the idea of a bell curve. Sure, somewhere in the drug-addled narco state of Mehico there are people with >120 IQs, but the national average IQ of a Mexican immigrant is 82.

who dis bitch

>mexican developers

Believe it or not, school (K-12, not college)is harder and more rigorous in mexico. The kids that move here from mexican schools are usually more prepared, its the chicano 2nd generations that are dissappointing.

That's because you're repeating the 10th grade, Tyrone.

>a young girls IQ test means something

>womyn
>inventing things

Kop tek

>steve jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I

A woman's brain stops developing at 19, a man's stops at 25.

She will be surpassed by another Juan her age once hes of age

How would you know they where illegal?

They don't even speak the same language to blackmail, a mexican father would probably cut the pedos head or something.

>Mexican Intellectuals at it again

>The next Steve Jobs

playing second fiddle to microsoft gets cucked by his own company and wasn't even the most important steve in his own company from the start

What did they mean by this?

>t. Someone who has never met a 10 year old

This. Jobs just knew how to market shit. Wozniak was the real genius at Apple.

Jobs is like Edison, and Wozniak is like Tesla.

Wrong analogy, Jobs is the paperboy in his little gay ass bike, Wozniak was the printing machine

Im a white person living in Mexico. Basically what i am going to explain to you is how things are here racially. FUCKING INDIANS DONT STAND UP. That girl was caught cheating in an exam "La olimipiada del conocimiento". A friend told me and actually won 8th place (And that´s the national maths exam.) And yeah, I go to a private school as well as every white being in Mexico. Blacks and Indians don´t even belong to the fucking shitty clickbait magazine that puts a businessman compared to a math girl. Those type of people deserve to be serving tacos or working at constructions or at the public transport. (Public Tarnsport here is only for the plebs, not like in US.) So, yeah...

Fucking niggers keeping our average from being the greatest.

just

Tesla did some good things, arguably better than edison, but the internet cult around him over the last few years is a bit too much.

But got the analogy.

I agree. It was the only one I could think of right now.

Tesla is over hyped by tryhards, and Edison wasn't that bad.

I hope there is not another Steve Jobs

Brown lolis can be cute

What the fuck did you do to my beloved board,you fucking animals?