Explain why you hate reddit

Explain why you hate reddit.

Attached: reddit.jpg (674x501, 40K)

I don't

niggers

furries and minecraft

>I dont need to explain shit nigger

Attached: 1537933800675.jpg (717x880, 186K)

It's just incessantly gay about everything and anything. I enjoy r/kingdomcome and r/prequelmemes but i feel like a huge faggot for ever visiting reddit at all. Every other sub-site I've seen was not my favored autism

Your opinions get hidden and unseen if you have the wrong one
this makes users always want to have the correct opinion
this makes users say things they might not actually believe, or other users not say anything at all
if you get on someone's bad side they will just downvote your opinions without reading, making other people instinctively think your opinion is wrong too since you're already -1, -2, and it snowballs

Attached: 1296075063987.gif (416x301, 1.99M)

I don't do anything retarded that people talk about doing

Women browse it.

Have you ever tried not being a literal nazi sweaty
We are very open minded but if you mess with one of us you messed with all

>sweaty
damn bro

Attached: man-with-hyperhidrosis-sweating-very-badly-under-armpit-DBHPHG.jpg (866x1390, 130K)

People get triggered so easily

You stink

I was linked there from smite update notes and haven't been able to find how it's relevant yet

Attached: 1573329329906.jpg (680x794, 227K)

"I think normalfags should leave the internet"
Oops, I was downvoted and people will no longer see my message!

I shit my pants last week and forgot to take a picture

Kekk, dumb redditfags my man, you cant ask for unretard spelling.

ok boomer

every day i hate Sup Forums more

I'm 27
wtf wrong with u

Explain why you don't .

Attached: 20180803_090730.jpg (1796x2744, 1018K)

It's top down managed by actual tranny groups or classic ess-jay-dubble-jews.
Gradually, all content that could even be remotely categorized as dissent to the MSM line has been stamped out. Transparency has been removed bit by bit too (vote counts, etc) for obvious reasons. CEOs have always been a joke, with some even editing the database content directly, to change comments.
This further and further tightening of rules, which were openly applied only selectively, has driven out the most interesting discussions and content.
What was left were only the bottom of the barrel, who developed some kind ol alpha slave mentality, thinking themselves representatives of a site that actually doesn't exist anymore.
It's a shithole you don't want to see.

It's full of soyboy faggots and SJWs that are dumb as fuck and pretend to be smart.

I don't hate everyone that posts there. All their memes seem forced and repetitive and they all talk a certain way. Truly anonymous is the way to go, so that less people feel the need to attention whore.

its a good place for specific interest and information sharing. not good for entertainment and news. voting system prevents certain opinions from being voiced. majority userbase has the long nigger dick of conformity down their throats

>open minded
>reddit
Pick one kiddo

the layout is shitty and so is everyone who uses reddit.

something about the goddamn fucking color scheme