Have I finally lost it Sup Forums?

Have I finally lost it Sup Forums?

>kikebook

>A fucking leaf

>he's still in the anger phase
you need to advance your layers of irony

people waste a shitload of time on kikebook. I stopped it 4 years ago, instead spend time studying finance.
I made a shitload of shekels shorting the pound by outjewing the Jew. How I knew what the actual mood was in the UK.
>Young white males least likely group to go to Uni
>Last whites of the East End
>guy isn scotland locked up for a joke teaching his dog to give Roman Salute
These are all things the Jews don't understand why they would enrage us and that people no longer tell "pollsters" the truth because who is going to risk a "hate crime?"

I took a bunch of shekels from the Jew banksters by betting against the pound, and I'm proud of it.

You're progressing well. Come join the rest of us once you've realized it's futile to try to reason with them.

What is with you fucking leaves? Whenever I turn on HNIC Cherry and everyone is praising military men and services, Canada's military role in wara, etc. But every other media outlet narrative is prodiversity, pronatives, and pro faggot ass Trudeu. Like how can a country of hockey players be so full of smelly brown people and feminists?

Because! We are """friendly""" Canadians of course! We are taught in school that we are a """"mosaic""" society who welcomes other colors and creeds to live alongside us in harmony and maintain their fundamental beliefs!

It's the Canadian way! It's what being Canadian is all about!

A lot of cognitive dissonance eh?
>hang out exclusively with white hockey bros
>Like people are totally racist. I had one black kid and one paki kid on my hortons team 9 years ago! Like cmon!

This, the phase where you just laugh at the horrific shit that happens on this planet people seem to think you're less of a faggot then if you get mad and go on rants on facebook and show your power level.

Seriously, no point in trying to reason with people.

After spending so much time on /biz/ I'm skeptical as fuck of any successful trade claim on Sup Forums.

>posting anything political on Facebook
>posting anything at all on Facebook
>having Facebook
>the current year

This.

Also protip with dealing with pretty much ANY woman in the future over texts: Never reply back with a longer paragraph. They will never be that invested in you to even read that much, and they will tune out after a few words.

But yeah, up your irony. Stay aloof and use that to help really get through to your ideological opponent.

you lost when you made your initial post...You will never win with these things on the internet, especially on kike book against social media liberal morons. Everyone double downs on their stupid opinions when they are on the internet. If you had this argument face to face, sure you would probably stumped the hell out of the other person, but they would probably think you're an insensitive prick and wouldn't talk or associate with you ever again. That's the unfortunate reality in this dumb downed society.

Hey it's fun to shit up people's echo chambers, I never post anything political on my wall but as soon as somebody posts something on theirs I feel obligated to break the echo chamber lest they think their view is the only moral view in the world, that's what the problem is now a days people have a very black and white view of everything.

That's admirable. But I have spoiler alert for you....No one cares.

People, in general, are narcissistic morons who immediately lose interest if the topic of conversation isn't about themselves, or concerns them in some kind of superficial way.

It's literally a complete waste of time soapboxing in that forum. People immediately will tune you out.

It's not really for the people I'm arguing with, it's for the guy reading it that never really bought into the ideology but just goes a long with it because they've been told they're evil if they don't, hell I was in that camp for a while and if I had seen anybody standing up against it I would have left a long time ago. I know I won't convert the other people, hell half the time I get blocked but it's worth it to let other people out there know there are dissident voices.

I made a fuckton of money last week alone after all the autist threads about Pokemon go started. By Monday share prices jumped 35%

>implying i would read all that stuff

Nigga, you crazy

This, to be honest. It's how I felt, I'm so sick of this fucking country.

>showing your power level

Wew, lad.

Remember what you were like before Sup Forums?

nah, not really. you're trying to force the redpill down there throats when it should come gradually

Yes, I was one of them. A fucking blind hippie faggot. Until I saw people who weren't afraid of standing up for their beliefs and the facade started crumbling away.

>arguing with dumbasses on social media

You lost from the beginning.

I love when people write in uppercase for EMPHASIS it really makes the UNDERSTANDING of their point of view EASIER.

Actually I do not. I HATE IT. You can't be REDPILLED and use uppercase letters LIKE THIS, makes you look like TRY HARD FAGGOT.

if there was bold I would have used it instead