Murdered by Mexicans

Murdered by Mexicans

thedailybeast.com/american-moms-and-kids-massacred-in-mexican-ambush-that-killed-at-least-10

Attached: images (12).jpg (299x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sltrib.com/news/politics/2019/11/14/mexico-killings-renew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is the outrage?

Wasn't she Mormon? No great loss.

literally came here to say this, those people are insane and breed like rabbits

is this still that mormom extended family who were American citizens but living in the middle or cartel land???
>mormons
history suggests to me that they weren't 100% free of fault, tragedy as it is.

Yeah, I think they were Mormon. Maybe more on the cult side of Mormonism than the normal side

old news. get good or get the fuck out >:( nigger faggot

We dont want religous fanatics shitting up our country, what makes mormons think the Mexicans want them shitting up theirs? They only moved down thete so they could marry 6 13 year olds.

just torch Mexico.. nothing of value lost.. everything gained

We need millions of more of them in be country though goy!

Attached: IMG_3234.png (274x320, 78K)

Where were the dads?

With the other wives

Not justifying their death, but they were in some sketchy fucking territory known for violence.

This is the equivelant of prancing around in the middle of the night in a short skirt and getting sexually assaulted. Common sense needs to be exercised across the border.

What kind of birthday cake is that?

>middle of the night in a short skirt and getting sexually assaulted
Still not their fault

They were fundy Mormons so they probably were practicing polygamy (which no, the mainstream church does not anymore)

Fucking mormons. Fewer fags at my door now. I actually thank you narcotraficantes. But please, post rape vids.

>Run around in detroid wearing a suit of money and get mugged and murdered

sTiLl NoT aSkInG fOr It

Attached: 196 - 6KA4q3L.jpg (480x501, 33K)

Wait, they were raped?

More birthday cake

Attached: 191105145223-05-mormon-family-killed-in-mexico-family-photos-large-169.jpg (460x259, 20K)

>KIND of this
not the first time mormons got dead in Mexico. the thing is the mexicans totally left he Mennonites unmolested in the same period.

I didn't know Mexico had mormons and mennonites

more like bracing around in a skirt waving a sign that says "fuck me ironically in the ass" through the exercise yard in a prison

we need to ban mexica-

wait, BAN GUNS!

Mormons have militias because of the mexican threat.

Still not asking for it

fuck, bro. mexico has full blown Germans. why do you think northern mexican music is full of polka?
now go get a modela negra and enjoy your cheap mexican DUNKEL which is more fucking Bavarian in heritage than any American brew.

but seriously the Mennonites moved in without any issue even though they're white and very religious and. the mormons though. the mormons have a history of getting dead wherever they set up. why? it's not the preachy atuff the mormons do because mexico also has jehovas witnesses who didn't end up killed

Um, more birthday cake

but not even a prisoner in said prison bit atill prancing around in a skirt with said sign
>still not asking for it

who has the video

when the story first broke whoever was posting it all over Sup Forums kept insisting those mormons weren't polygamous.
seems one of the reason a lot of mormons live in Mexico is because polygamy is legal there and illegal here

sltrib.com/news/politics/2019/11/14/mexico-killings-renew/

I didn't realize it was legal in Mexico. Even if it was illegal, I doubt the Mexican authorities would do anything about it

Calling these people “Americans” is the loosest definition of the word. Just like if you were to call Stephen Miller “human”.

That guy is a fucking creep

>when anti-crime activist Benjamin LeBarón

Imagine labeling yourself an anti-crime activist

Anyone have a link from a more reputable site?

>They only moved down thete so they could marry 6 13 year olds.
why not marry 13 6-year-olds?

these fuckers are in serious need of a schism

It's been all over the news

>Murdered by Mexicans
which is worse then being murder by Ameircans or Canadians or Norwegians how exactly?

>why not marry 13 6-year-olds?
Jesus told them to

>Where were the dads?
Dads? Did you just assume my monogamy? How dare you!

Not probably. Definitely.

They are so fundamentalist, their leader order a bunch of other polygamist fundamentalist Mormons in America murdered, because they weren’t fundamentalist enough.

GTFO OF MY COUNTRY YOU FILTHY GRINGOS!!!!

No one told those gringos to go to that shit hole country in the first place.
And yes I'm Mexican. No I don't live there.

>Even if it was illegal, I doubt the Mexican authorities would do anything about it
This. Of course it isn’t legal in a Catholic country (seriously, use your brain), but the Mexican authorities couldn’t do anything about even (even if they wanted to), because these inbred fucks live in the middle of a drug cartel-ruled lawless area.

So dangerous

Mormon groups in Mexico are taking away natural resources and land, lets not talk about all their shaddy business. They fucked up and payed the price. In Mexico theres only rats and snakes: if you cant bite, you better run

You are not mexican if you don't live in Mexico, neck yourself you filthy faggot

What sort of shaddy business?

Both my parents were born in Mexico and immigrated to the usa. I am american born with full mexican blood. Idiot

American

Maybe Mexico was the friends we made along the way

explain.

so basically move to no man's land just to be a polygamist
the fuck??
absolutely nothing stopping you from being polygamists in the usa. I bet you can even get married in the church before God where that shit actually matters just fine in Utah. Bet the only thing stopping them is the legal marriage part.
just like the homos

Well, they should’ve went back to their own country.

guns probably

They had a lot of money involved with state government for once, political struggles with rightsholders of communal lands. And this isnt the first time they have had troubles with druglords (the murder of Benjamin LeBaron in 2009, for example)

read some history.
mormons have gotten themselves killed pretty much most places they go even when they are equally white and religious communities that are left alone in the same time and space.

why?
that's all.

I just assumed prostitution

Anyone who lives in a country and identifies as a different nationality should absolutely off himself.

You're not mexican either legally or culturally.

we are taking about fundamentalist mormons here...

so me being spanish-American hurts your feelings?

>we are talking about mentally fucked up people here, why would they do that?

Like conservative Catholics? Oh yeah, they don't do anything sexually deviant

My feelings are irrelevant to this conversation you stupid cunt.

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Mormon fundamentalists. They're in Mexico so they can have multiple wives. Cockroaches that sponge off welfare in the states. Sad but don't go to war with crazy cartel motherfuckers in their shithole.

At least they have birthday cake!

Mennonites keep to himself and don't fuck with people. They do their thing like the amish. They made good Furniture, baked goods,they are nice people that keep to themselves. There tons of white Americans. If you don't fuck with the native then the cartels don't fuck with you. They would actually keep other dirtbags away from you because they don't want the heat.

Alot. Mitt Romney's dad is Mexican mormon as in he was born there. They use to keep to themselves back in the 1930s

White Mexican mormom kill by other Mexican. Beaner on beaner crime

That quote is originally about Canada and being Canadian. Where did you find this bastardized version?