He's back

He's back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surprisingly good first episode. So why did Michael pretend to not know them?

There were most likely people watching him, the eye tattoo was a big hint.

the maaaaan behind the maask

It was kinda bad in the beginning DESU but the end totally redeemed it, I can't wait for next episode. I mean they had to explain the last 4 seasons so it makes sense that it was kinda rushed

I couldn't even finish season 3 that shit was horrible

Teaback is the best character. What is the deal with his new robothand? I just don't like Lincoln- he is a stupid buff unlikeable character. Michael is the best character so interesting to see that he has joined isis now. Why did they have to send the wetback home? Was it just a guest role so they had to write him out but do some fan service and show him never the less?

Have they explained why Michael for some reason isn't dead? And is best boy Mahone in the sequel?

>Mahone

Nope. Sadly not. Was my favourite character but didn't he die at some point. It's been years but I think he died in season 3 or something. Also why is Michael back?
Some evil conspiracy thingy that will be as shitty as Lincol's conspiracy / reason why they locked him up which didn't really make much fucking sense to begin with and didn't hold up at all or is it just me?

Kellerman incoming

Mahone doesn't die. I re watched the show when the new season was announced.

He better comes back because he was cool as fuck. Only actor I saw in actual movies though ie Dark Knight the bank boss so I doubt he will make his return. We will see.

So why did Michael join isis?

>So I took a jihad, the real jihad, not that madness you see on the news

Did you know that Paul Kellerman is actually coming back in the very next episode on Tuesday at 9pm? Nice post!

Holy crapola! THE Paul Kellerman is back? Back in action? Wowsers!

Kek

I want the fat cop to be back but he died, right?

Yeah I hope he come back as a cyborg tho

>He was released from prison

Oh fuck off, he would be given a life sentence without the possibility of parole just based on his actions after he escaped, not to mention everything he did before.

wait what
Prison Break has a new season?
why haven't i heard of this?
am i being memed?

It's true, friend! Paul Kellerman is due back NEXT EPISODE! I'm almost beside myself with giddiness!

S3 was pretty good. S4 on the other hand...

so. are they still breaking out of prison?

He was cool.

Hasn't been said yet.

1 > 3 > 4 > 2

Michael Scofield and his cellie are. The others in the gang are trying to figure how to break him out. It's gonna be intense.

No idea how Paul Kellerman (APPEARING NEXT EPISODE) will figure into it all.

Is prison break actually a good show worth watching?

I know a new season just started and i noticed the previous 4 seasons are all on netlix. I've never seen it before but i remember it was a pretty big deal when it was on, similar to lost, everyone talking about every new episode etc. Should i marathon it?

It's Star Trek for black people

>pleb doesnt know what jihad means

top kek

why do you have this picture on your comp user?

I know almost nothing about this show, but didn't one of the main brothers die?

Did they just retcon it for no reason?

My mom loved this fucking show. I have vague memories about it, like some scenes in Panama and stuff. Is this new season worth checking out?

How did Lincoln survive that car crash?

fucking hell with fox
first with x files season 10 that ends with sequel bait
now this
oh come on

post the webm

Watch season 1 and then you have the choice to continue if you want. Season 2 is passable, season 3 is shit but it's actually a prison break which season 2 wasn't, and if you've watched the first 3 you may as well watch 4 which is the worst.

> "Mom, what was dad like?"
> "he was like a storm, son"
>"but storms can come back right mom?"
>"yeah but what if its not the same storm?"

Don't have it but his car gets hacked and driven off a hill into a lake and he just bursts through the windshield perfectly fine

would u like me to post my T-bag folder? I have 500+ different photos of T-bag from prison break, breakout kings and other series my dear theodoro is in.

thats not tbag tho thats wentworth.

(although back in the day everyone fancied t-bag which waswierd)

Not that user but please proceed

The new season is absolutely atrocious so far, just like any other season except the first one.
If you don't believe me see for yourself

is it common for tv network to suddenly request a new season of tv shows that ended ages ago?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I remember the first half of S4 being good, before it became about their mom and a brain tumour and whatever.

Shit like this plus the corny dialogue is part of the show. It's the TV fast and furious. Not hard to suspend your disbelief.

Heh

and 24 without Jack.

It's not weird
it's a bit late here but one of these days i will dump all my rare t-bag pics
do you guys think t-bags new robot hand is going to be remote controlled or is my boy back to his original state

i hope he goes back to threatening michael,i remember in the first series he tried to make him his whore. good times.

Mahone's actor confirmed he's not going to be in. He's gonna be part of some shitty comedy no one cares about. He probably saw the script and knew how bad it was.

Literally the worst dialogue of the episode.

I want to see Paul Kellerman as the president of US and Venom T-Bag going to Islam prison because doctor obviously put something inside of him that Michael will eventually need.

we NEED T-bag to go back to being Teddy and not this new and reformed law abiding citizen

totes, i wanna see him molest michael.

No.

Paul Kellerman works in the state department and is not potus. You'll see, in episode 2 when PAUL KELLERMAN RETURNS

Paul Kellerman returns this Tuesday, btw

Yeh I saw it. How the fuck do you hack cars? Are cars all WIFI and hackable now in 2017? What did I miss in the world of cars?

OH I hadn't thought about it yet but DEF remote controlled. I mean the hijacked car totally hints at it. So first we get hijacked cars and then we get hijacked HANDS. Alien hand syndrome. Maybe the hand is also a gun and clearly they can track him with the hand so they always know where he is. He can also punch through (prison) walls with his hand.

What the fuck, this is like sy fy trash

Season 1 was pretty good. Season 2 was good because of Based Fichtner, season 3 was awful and 4 was unwatchable. Wasn't Scofield dying of brain cancer and there was nothing that could be done? How did they explain that? I won't watch this shit, I hope it has shitty ratings and gets cancelled in two weeks

Vault 7

>IT'S A CHILD ACTOR RUINS THE SHOW EPISODE

In a fair world we'd just get a prequel of T-Bag's serial killer escapades

>And your OTHER hand

I recall Season 1 being quite good, after that it all goes to shit. I remember seeing the later seasons on the tele and it had nothing to do with the prison break.

They should have just a single season and left it alone.

holy shit why would they do that

yes plz. and rape.
he's been best character since ep1

Even in the first season they almost broke out after a dozen episodes but had to reset because American seasons require 50 episodes

I like it how the second he breaks through the glass, he realizes he's going to be hitting water so starts swimming in mid air to prepare for it.

the best part about this was how he was completely fucking fine 5 seconds later.

>Landing in water cancels out the damages you would have sustained from going through a windshield at 120 mph

B R A V O

Season 2 is amazing, except the end

I don't get this. Is this a reboot or a continuation of Prison Break? Is Lucre still in there?

Continuation and also the final season. Lucre is not in there, unfortunately*.

*Lucre has never been "in there". Did you mean Sucre?

if you pretend they took off on the boat and opened a bar in panama and drank mojitos in the sunset and shit, it's a solid show, s02 being slightly worse than the first but still worth a watch for sure.
Season 3 is terrible and me and my gf stopped watching on it's 3rd episode or so, after bingewatching the previous 2 seasons. That speaks of how shitty it is.

yeah Sucre. continuation? jfc how the hell is that supposed to make sense when Michael was supposed to die from electrocution and they all fucked off in Panaman happily every after?

youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs

They are. Its extremely hard to do but some people have shown you can find ways to get in.

Tommy Dolan?

I look at this man and all I can see is The Joker without make-up.