Sup Forums, what do you think of the mandela effect?

Sup Forums, what do you think of the mandela effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/mythstar.html
youtu.be/CJh59vZ8ccc?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=AN1w6-FX8PU
youtube.com/watch?v=_xA0ZHEwU2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably real, but all roads eventually converge at the same destination so ultimately irrelevant

I recall them as the Berenstein bears too

Maybe im just recalling it wrong.

If you can read and understand the section on advanced metaphysics in the Principia Discordia, then the Mandela Effect ceases to be something you're even capable of noticing.

It's motherfucking Berenstein.

Seems to be a bunch of misspelling and mispronunciations etc. seeing how many are so shitty at spelling I am not surprised that most people believe these.

>the nation of Palestein is now a place called Isreal

def real. i had to ask my mom how to pronounce "stein" specifically when i was reading them as a child.

also, C3PO has a silver leg now. Let that sink in.

>politics

That's fucking gay a male has biological components which make it clearly different than female. No amount of bullshit word play is going to change that.

Its the reason there is now soo much confusion and conflict today.
Soo much has been affected and soo many people feel as if their reality is in conflict with the reality that is surrounding them

This is politics. Do you not know who Nelson mandela is?

Maybe if you mongoloids would lay off MUH WEED for more than 5 minutes, you could actually remember where you shit last.

Mostly just false memories implanted in people's minds by popular culture and shows like the Simpsons.

Jesus Christ, you faggots do realize that some of the Bearstain posters get banned, right?

Well, at least these are fun

BTFO no black pill aloud

Memory is fickle, so it's honestly a circlejerk about people who don't accurately remember things (probably accidentally) poisoning the minds of people who either would have been right about small details or otherwise haven't taken the time/opportunity to commit them to memory. It's the accidental JIDF for memory

Why was it changed ?

We haven't switched universes, the elite have decided to start a mass social experiment, changing the title of such a beloved series to see if they can convince everyone they were misremembering the title and the correct spelling was always Berenstain. It's a test to see if they can manipulate history easily.

if that's the case where's the evidence of them incepting the stein. besides a few typos on some blogs and a few TV guides from the 1990's almost every writen version of it is stain

Underrated

Didn't it used to be jiffy peanut butter?

This worldlines differ greatly from one another but some constants remain. For example in John Titor's worldline the president in 2005 was someone wanted to be the next Lincoln but failed miserably while the next president was on interested in keeping his/her (John Titor's own words his/HER) power base. This almost perfectly applies to Obama who failed to unite people and to Hillary who is obviously power hungry. Maybe parallel universes are like Marvel What Ifs where event might change but somethings remain consistent like there's always someone who gets gamma bombed and becomes Hulk and Frank Castle's family always dies and he always becomes the Punisher.

It's happening.

I hope you're trolling

It's a terrible affliction that seems to only affect idiots.

no

See, this nigga, he couldn't understand it. He was triggered three sentences into a tiny snippit of the entire thing.

This is some hodge podge none of that makes sense, it's all just pedantic nonsense

>.gif

>hodge podge
>from that same work

Its because kids don't actually vocalize the name, they just see it at a kind of signifier

>the mandela effect?
It's called being a fucking idiot who would rather claim that the entire world around him changed than admit he was wrong about a basic fact.

I definitely remember it as BerenstEin.

I distinctly remember it being this way because I would connect all the "E"s in the name so I could remember how to spell it. The "E"s were the first thing that caught my eye immediately.

I strongly believe in this theory.

Narcissistic mongoloids trying to find any excuse for them forgetting / not knowing something because GOD FORBID that you not know something / have shitty memory.

You think berenstein because the last time you read that shit you were a fucking 3-5 year old kid and -stein is a common suffix for names so what little brain power you put aside for remembering the names of shit when you were 3-5 years old slowly bleeds together with -stein being way more common than -stain as the latter half of a surname.

not even an /x/ fag, but tbqh this is the ultimate happening.

not sure if i should blame time travellers or if we're in the matrix and our world actually is on a wire.

It's real

T. Shlomo Shekelberg

t. David Goldstein

Finally a non-shill

t. Avraham Goldberg

>image with small print
>.gif

hmmmmm

stupid shit made up by contrarians who hate nostalgia shit like "remember pogs!" so they do in a edgy/pretentious way

>Silver leg
>It's true
What the ever loving shit

It's one of the few parts of the Principia Discordia that was never widely distributed. Before that shitty version turned up in JFK's presidential library, none had been known to exist for 30 years.

There's a better scan from Mal-2's original in Historia Discordia, but I don't have it available.

discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/mythstar.html
>Transcribed text

You're fucking retarded and have a shitty memory.

Stupid fucking fedora tipper

ogdoad did this

I remember it as Berenstein, but I never really paid much attention to the way it was spelled. It could've easily been Berenstain.

how deep would you like to go OP?

Deep in the rabbit hole as possible. Tell me everything.

FAKE

I wonder if it was a regional thing; some places publishing it as stain instead of stein or vice-versa, tweaking it for whatever reason.

I swear to Christ, no wonder you people are so easily duped. It's called "having a shitty memory."

If you remember the "bears" differently, it's because cursive has ceased being used in world, and "berenSTAIN" is a very off kike name. It would be like "smits" rather than "Smith" in English.

I remember St. Nelson of the Necklace. WELL. A leftist would actually call it racist, because essentially Whites see all niggers as interchangeable (which they are, less phenotypic variety).

There. Just solved the problem for you.

*Palestain

Hello JIDF

I distinctly remember my elementary school librarian telling us 'the books are called The Berenstein Bears but the people who write the books are named Berenstain'.

I'm not really sure where I stand on it, because I remember the books being Berenstein but I also remember an explanation for Berenstain way back then.

Fuuuu...

kek

Listen to this. TELL ME it's the original.

youtu.be/CJh59vZ8ccc?t=29s

"Life IS" is now "Life WAS"

>also, C3PO has a silver leg now. Let that sink in.

What in the fuck??

I remember him having a silver leg below the knee.

It supports the theory that we are living in a simulation. Timelines that only have inconsequential differences may be being merged to lighten the processing load.

There is a behind the scenes video where that scene is observed and you hear "life is"

also, Magic, Mirror on the wall

show me

What is the signifigance of a silver leg?
I dont get it

To the bottom

some people remember him being all gold.

Mr Rogers now says "its a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood"

i watched the show hundreds of times and i know he sang "the neighborhood".

it gave me straight goosebumps when i found out.

something strange has happened i have no doubt.

Space Jews wanted to keep the gold one and gave it silver instead

i would have bet my life on all gold. the silver leg doesnt make sense at all

I know a girl who has a framed berenstein book on her wall. I asked her how it was spelled she looked at me like I was an idiot and spelled "stein". She looked at the book and sure enough it was "stain".

Well yea, hes supposed to be all gold. I thought there was some kind of meaning behind the silver leg

youtube.com/watch?v=AN1w6-FX8PU

5 minutes in he says life is like a box of chocolates

Wtf. That's worse than barenstain

Time travel is something the NWO controls and this is an effect of it. I remember electric eels weren't actually electric and it was a poison they had that felt like electricity, I even remember this because I worked on it when becoming a vet. Not they apparently actually create electricity with their body.

Hmmm. Never noticed the silver leg before. Maybe I never noticed it. But I'm absolutely positive it was the Berenstein Bears.

To those who have read the bible. Apparently the line about lions laying with lambs is now a wolf laying with lambs. Was it always a wolf or did it change?

No

I've experienced a weird one. What is the word for thinking about thinking? Everyone will say metacognition but I remember it being a different word

who is this semen demon

Some stuff I can excuse as my brain changing things to what makes the most sense. But "If you build it, HE will come" is the one that scared me.

It's a stupid fucking meme. I don't understand why so many people find it hard to believe that they just misremembered things. Especially tiny fucking details like this. The brain isn't foolproof.

It's also really fucking dumb that people think that Mandela died in prison, considering he went on to be the fucking president of South Africa.

Bruh I did. Because as a second grader I didn't know how to pronounce stein. I remember the "ohhhhh" moment when learned it.

>i remember this differently...
>THE UNIVERSE MUST HAVE CHANGED

white people

Meanwhile, black people
youtube.com/watch?v=_xA0ZHEwU2Q

it's basically reverse meme magic
jews are fucking up basic details until history itself will become theirs for the taking

>C3P0 has a silver leg
>Darth Vader says "No... I am your father." instead of "Luke... I am your father."

youre a native of this faggot berenSTAIN universe. i feel bad for you subhumans and id give anything to go back to the one i grew up in.

berenstein bears.

Really makes you think...

Anyone who actually watched the movies would have know this.
The whole interaction between Vader and Luke would have been weird if he dais, "Luke, I am your father."

>>Darth Vader says "No... I am your father."
It was always this. Fucking morons always said "Luke" even though it never was. It's always been "No."

It's like "Elementary my Dear Watson." Homes never even said that.

beth lily

hnnggg

Well you're in my universe now. You're the subhuman as far as I'm concerned. Bow to your new masters.

Canada was gay in both universes im sorry familiam

This is just weird to me and im by no means a conspiracy nut

I remember it as berenstein because i had the video game on sega.

I also asked my family members and they have literally no idea that its berenstain now. They all remember it as STEIN.

if it was STAIN then why would we pronounce it as STEIN.

fucking weird

lol, what the fuck sense does that even make retard? lurk moar.

Do people from the Berenstain bear universe have souls? It seems like they are programmed robots and when you challenge the programming they lash out in anger.