Guess Her Muff: Celeb Edition (is she shaved, trimmed or hairy?)

Guess Her Muff: Celeb Edition (is she shaved, trimmed or hairy?)

Attached: anna-kendrick.jpg (558x800, 44K)

they're all thots who've been pimped out since the moment they got into (hollywood) so I'm gonna go shaved on all of them

definitely not all of them are shaved. Quite a few have admitted to having a bush. I wouldn't be surprised if more secretly kept one as well.

definitely shaved

How are her tits?

I feel like her tits would be a bit disappointing, but I agree, she's probably shaved.

How about her?

Attached: Mila_Kunis.jpg (503x669, 38K)

Yeah, this.

Attached: Kristen_Stewart.jpg (1024x768, 735K)

also definitely shaved, but probably lets it grow out to a stubble sometimes when she is lazy.

I take her for more of a trimmed or stubble chick.

Attached: Kelly Clarkson.jpg (580x580, 43K)

Not just shaved, waxed at a minimum (my wife used to get waxed at the same place.as Blake Lively) or laser hair removal/electrolysis

hmm, that's interesting. I wonder if Blake goes full Brazilian or if she does a different shape.

This chick is bald...

Attached: Maisie.jpg (610x544, 44K)

Looks like black forest ham

Ok now here is something I am intensely curious about. My wife gets completely waxed, which is great for suction, but sometimes I miss the old pubic mound intensely. As a result, I often wonder if there is a correlation between women having thick "80s" eyebrows (think Brooke Shields, Jennifer Connelly) and also possessing a monstrously thick bush. I think about this basically every goddamned day.

haha, what the fuck does that mean? I need to know!

I would say that eyebrows are a good indication (as are hairy arms), but it's not always true.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I had an inkling that it was correct, but I did not date many 80s eyebrow bee hotches in my single days.

I think he is implying bare, pinkish, and perhaps through choice of innuendo, a little cooch bulge?

Attached: Kirsten Dunst.jpg (420x594, 113K)

Back in the day before and after American Idol, before she got fat, probably shaved

Now, probably a bush

I wouldn't let her prior skinnyness confuse you. This is who she is deep down, and I bet she's always had a bush.

Definitely bushy

Nah, she's always been bald. Fat girls always are.

not true. I've fucked a fat bitch with a bush. They can go either way.

What's Emma got?

Attached: emma-watson.jpg (525x700, 126K)

what's a feminst crotch like?

umm, this? Unless it's changed since she was 18. Who knows.

Attached: BngyRPg.jpg (678x1028, 70K)