I found this image very interesting. Anyone have images contrasting psyiology between races?

I found this image very interesting. Anyone have images contrasting psyiology between races?

Attached: 1573771585344.jpg (600x800, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in b4 a million dick pics and infographs about them

Attached: 57362d3715961af87e79a459-1470932246811-2.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

I pickle they

Attached: 694940094001_6088893989001_6088889719001-vs-2.jpg (931x524, 39K)

Source? Right girl cute

Attached: IMG_2963.jpg (357x450, 34K)

wat

woah.. powerful and original

they're both sorta outliers.. right has short legs for her height, left has long legs for height; the norm would prolly be somewhere in between.

Looking at this picture makes me feel like they're both abnormal. One with no torso and one with 1.5 torsos.

Wtf

left is built for running, right for lifting.

don't you judge, bigot.

The one on the left has grotesque hips and needs to KILL HERSELF.

I'll take both

Attached: Beast-In-Heat-Blu-ray-Review-18-1.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Evolution is fascinating.

lol

the right looks like an updated model of the left

how about no

Where penis?

>between races
The proportions of both of these girls are not a phenotypical average.
The black women's legs are long by anyone's standards

What's more fascinating is some people are indoctrinated to think it's false, and actually think it is false.

Hmm a human next to a chimpanzee, amazing!

That is why blacks tend to run better and whites swim better.

longer torsos and shorter legs were evident in ancient skeletons found in european caves, suggesting they came before people who have longer legs and shorter torsos (which would make the left an updated model of the right), according to the way evolution works.

from the creationist stand-point, the Bible says God created man on the 6th day, but SPECIFICALLY MADE (not created) Adam from the dust of the earth (which is brown-black colored). this could point to blacks being made with extra love and care specifically by God Himself, and would explain why God says the Gentiles (white people and asians) are "dogs", "swine", "spittle", and to "not be treated like men".

Attached: krhd.jpg (500x499, 36K)

I mean, as far as survivability, I'd want the melonin and would consider that an evolutionary advantage over the right. However, the right is more visually appealing, then again, that's my opinion.

Shalome rabbi

Then again, technological advancement, art, literature, and science, show god favors the lighter humans.

Where would Jews fit in?

Yeah well I'd take clothes, the wheel and fucking civilization higher than the stone age.

Master of course, considering he used the term Gentile

She's probably minorly outbred with whites as well, most African Americans are. Racial research is hard at this point with starting points being a matter of opinion and the real starting points conforming to nobody's history or expectations.

Even within African blacks the running phenotype is eastern, think Usain Bolt, these are from open savanna areas. The other phenotype is from more restrictive jungle areas, it seems to focus more on raw strength but doesn't promote height as much.

Attached: western_african.jpg (500x649, 34K)

"the works of man are nothing compared to the works of God"
in other words He don't give a shit because when He restarts the matrix, none of it will saved to the server.

But Juden are not brown.

honestly you'd have more luck in Sup Forums for this kind of request

Attached: 1556020581111.jpg (627x1198, 635K)

Attached: 1556397013304.jpg (626x530, 91K)

Attached: 1572748197222.jpg (980x1154, 124K)

True, but I'd rather have a genetically enhanced body by CRISPR gen moding than a natural one. I bet people in the future will call us naturalfags primitive and dated.

ancient skeletons found in the region have genes that suggest their skin color being darker during Biblical times.
anyone who has studies the Jews, knows that the modern "Jews" actually have origins from Turkey and are called the ashkenazi jews, who even, before migrating to mordern day israel, are known to have worshipped an entirely different god named "QOS".
Biblical origin of the biblical jews specifically is stated that Abraham is from the upper part of Africa, again showing God's special attention to the darker skinned true man.

Attached: rules.jpg (400x302, 18K)

>none of it will saved to the server.
Of course it will we wouldn't waste our time experiencing (and suffering through) all forms of consciousness if we weren't going to save it. We save everything. We just start off with a blank slate every run, neurons are of this reality, we are not.

I too warship QoS when it is in my favor

imig es/c/ShoLtTY

he shared his gf, but doesnt like that pussy one photo. Lets make him regret that

Attached: 72725550_430501064515822_900496960836861952_n.jpg (1340x1600, 99K)

Sure but at that point they won't pretend that future quantitatively superior humans are equal to 2019 "natruralfags" humans and that society should be ruined by trying to integrate them.

Or maybe they will, I mean we do.

>Of course it will we wouldn't waste our time experiencing (and suffering through) all forms of consciousness if we weren't going to save it

you speak as if the miniscule amount of work that man has done as if it is greater than God's own. Knowing that He created this place, also should tell you that He didn't program it do what He already knew it would do.
in other words
You can't write a computer program that does something outside of your own competency.
"the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" and "the world was made by wisdom" tell you that is about His work, not man's work.

Attached: TempleOS_logo.png (650x490, 20K)

OK joomer

Yea they probably will be pretty humble about things, being that intelligent, they know where they came from and who brought them their. I think the more intelligent a species becomes, the more peaceful it becomes.

I could be wrong though, but if you think about it, a species with 900 IQ could wipe itself out relatively quickly, thus it would have to be peaceful enough to not. With great power comes great responsibility right? Maybe AI won't be as bad as we think as well.

>Program
>Server
>He
>Created
>Computer program
lol, you are lost user. We are all the same consciousness, we are God experiencing all at different iterations, yet simultaneously. You're still separating the two and dumbing creating down the universe into a "computer program" that was "coded" because it's easier for you to comprehend. You must be an earlier run if you haven't figured it out by now. Or you're very young and still have a lot to experience.

You have a point, the current intelligent species on earth makes, fixes and pays for everything while the subhumans stab each other over chicken sandwiches.

True, and yet we still have compassion, ethics, empathy, and DO solve/pay for the problems those who unfortunately do not have the intellect create. I think the people who lack such ethics are just as bad as the lower IQ individuals, if not worse.

Reminds me of how california, the strongest economic powerhouse in the US basically pays for all the middle states who choose not to develop with the rest of the country. I would love to see the flyover welfare states step their game up and join this century. But as you said, some people are just born primitive.

Attached: Human_Proportions.jpg (728x1096, 127K)

>We are all the same consciousness, we are God experiencing all at different iterations, yet simultaneously

"God is all-knowing, and all-wise"
how would your statement make any sense if everyone has varying levels of knowledge and wisdom?
we "were created in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God", but we are NOT God.

>pays for the middle states

no it doesn't, it wasn't even fiscally solvent from 2008-2012

left coast kiddie that really thinks "flyover" states are empty and devoid of all economic activity, lol

Attached: 1573625652472.jpg (347x400, 27K)

Because you confuse man-made scripture for reality. Thinking humans know anything about what reality is, is hilarious in itself. They only create crutches to move them through it. How important do you think Earth or humans really are in the gand scheme of things? You are literal bacteria compared to older and more advanced species.

I think we are close to agreeing here, however I think it is really counterproductive to breed dangerous creatures and allow them in our civilization. They should be severely culled and a few kept in zoos if we must.

That black girl is thrusting her chest forward like crazy. I bet the side profile looks like scoliosis.

The right one does have stumpy legs, but her arms are the right length for her. Your elbows are meant to tuck into your waist. The nigress's arms are wrong for her proportions.

OK BOOMER

ok retard

What have the middle states done this century that is reputable? Or have helped our economy in any way?

OK BOOMER

Feed you.

LOL this flyover cancer is defending the shit states that don't do a fucking thing. FUCKING BOOMER

taking this picture to make us think noggers are equal

All of my food is grown locally, we have a shit ton of farm country. Is that all? Pretty pathetic and low IQ lol

Methinks you don't understand economics.

The middle states do not generate much revenue. True.

Because they deal in COMMODITIES. Food, metals and minerals, lumber. They are the source of most of the country's raw resources. They don't NEED extravagant productive wealth. They don't NEED to be giants of industry because a 10x faster computer doesn't help them grow corn or wheat.

So you're operating under the presumption that the creative enterprises of California are more important than the mundane enterprises of Iowa. But lemme tell ya, I can live without movies or video games or podcasts. I don't think I'd last very long without food.

you're indoctrinated to think that thinking it's false is somehow a moral transgression even though science supposedly thrives on criticism. That's where this science as religion argument comes from.

They benefit from our technology, entrepreneurship, medical breakthroughs, and tax dollars. So they do do something I guess. Also, if you want to go on a road trip, they manage those trucker diners and gas stations.

because you confuse man-made science for reality, back in the day they used to say "we know everything there is to know on X subject", then next year their knowledge about X subject is doubled, and so on. and even as you said:
>They only create crutches to move them through it
that's exactly what scientist do
the world was created by wisdom, not knowledge, God gives wisdom to those who fear Him so they can have an understanding of what is happening in the world. so they don't have to make up crutches.

>I don't think I'd last very long without food.
Back to the food argument lol, California heavily produces it's own food, my friend's family owns a farm, they grow a ton of different crops. There is literally a meat farm with a ton of cows literally 2 hours away from me. We have a fuckkkk ton of farms lol.

I get you're trying to make excuses as to why the lower tier of the country "doesn't suck" but it's almost as bad as if someone was defending those "individuals" fighting over a chicken sandwich.

Not to mention farming will probably be one of the first things automated.

Did you not ask what the middle states have done? Not what they have done FOR you? The flyover states provide the vast majority of americans with their food.
And we all benefit from the technology and the land they grow food on.

you're right, they're not equal, they are superior.

Attached: bs.png (176x127, 55K)

That's nice for California. What about the other 47 continental states? New York and Pennsylvania grow a bit of corn, there are always small farms or gardens, but for 300 million people? We import our fruit but for beef, pork, chicken, and grain, it's 80% supplied by the midwest.

The secede from the union. I and the majority of the country would welcome it.

Science doesn't pretend to know though, that's the difference, everything is always ever-changing in science and nothing is "exact". The scientist will change their mind if something is proven wrong, a religious person has "blind faith" and won't change upon evidence of their faith being proven wrong.

Both are crutches, sure, but one is far better than the other, and has a mission of trying to figure out reality, as oppose to pretending it knows exactly what it is. One learns by discovery, the other pretends to know from stories.

you've been superior the whole time. The white man has been keeping you down.

Attached: 1344752258265.jpg (771x1035, 135K)

Wakanda forevaaaaaaaa

I am a faggot I was fucked by a black and he was stronger and had more stamina then any other man who has ever fucked me, I let him fuck me over summer brake sometimes 3 times a day I lost 30 pounds my parents thought I was on drugs I was so happy , I wouldn't eat because I wanted him in me,it never got old he moved and i have never experienced sex like that again.

Not him, or Californian, but even I know we would economically collapse if CA left the US. It would be like how HK is now with China, we wouldn't let it happen. It'd be like giving away 2.4 trillion dollars a year, which is fucking stupid... I get you say people would be OK with it, but they're emotionally thinking.

Nicee one...Elon...

Attached: 821573135192292.jpg (1358x1177, 204K)

Yeah, this.

Attached: EF5EAFAD-9C8E-4ACB-8812-21C85993BDEC.jpg (1920x1920, 372K)

I wish we could, I really do, we would be a fucking utopia if we didn't have the sap that is the midwest slowing us down, with all their tweaker asses. Our 2.5T economy going towards a single state would be ridiculous. Trust me, we'd fucking love it. Can't wait to see a nebraskan ipad.

We'd adjust the budget to compensate for the loss, I'm sure. Massive rollback in social services and military spending, and we'd still be a MARKET for California, so ultimately I don't think the economic impact couldn't be withstood. Socially, it'd probably be better. California is kind of a petri dish for progressive ideals, so it'd be interesting to see how they evolve in isolation.

>so it'd be interesting to see how they evolve in isolation.
You're forgetting that China is set to be the global world economic and resource power, or that any other countries exist. The only issue would be keeping the midwesterners out. I'd imagine a wall would be needed.

Attached: 1292835840735.png (509x572, 40K)

And yet here you are, using tech developed in CA on a site literally hosted by a CA company, bitching about CA. Lul. Can't tell if more hypocritical or ironic.

honestly i agree with a lot that you posted, but you have to take into account that there are also people, who are not religious, that hold a belief for God, but don't follow a systematic style of living that religion suggests is required to know God.
in other words:
just because there are some religious nut cases that spew garbage about jesus, doesn't mean everyone who believes in God just blindly follows.
just like how there are people who claim to be scientific, but don't even do any scientific experimentation or observation themselves, they just blindly read blogs and articles and believe it because there favorite bro also believes it.

but, i am not religious, i just have a belief in God. and hint: it's not jesus or allah.

Attached: rashi.jpg (480x360, 16K)

That's certainly not a representing example of the average niggress physique

Technically using tech developed in China, Japan, Taiwan, and Korea. Using a platform developed in Nevada, on an Operating system developed in Washington.

>and hint: it's not jesus or allah.
But how do you know for sure? You don't, you pretend to. No one knows. It's all a mystery, and that's why I respect science. Because instead of pretending to know whats going on as you do, they try to solve it and claim nothing is 100% true or false. Even by saying you know something for about the god or the universe, throws your credibility out the window.

What evidence do you have?

It would be beyond retardation for California to exclusively contract with China for export. There's a market right here for their stuff. The advantage of succession would be to keep their GDP from taxation, not to deny goods or services to the states.

is that a better representation?

Attached: fbw.png (1092x748, 1.86M)

>Technically using tech developed in China, Japan, Taiwan, and Korea.
Most of that tech is manufactured in those countries but developed in silicon valley. Development and invention does not equal manufacturing or mass production.

>Operating system developed in Washington.
A large percentage of Windows 10 (and soon 11) was developed in santa clara. I worked on the Skype team for a bit.

thats more accurate for your average american women,regardless the race

You're not wrong, as someone stated earlier though, CA wouldn't rely on any one source of resources. When you have many options, the middle states will have to sell low.

They already do. That's why they're a commodity market with very low revenue. They're actually heavily subsidized by the fed to KEEP prices low, because we can't exactly compete with China for slave labor. That, and a very large proportion of ethanol based fuel comes from corn grown in the midwest. And I'm pretty sure they're the world leader in soybean production.

>tfw his money still went to my company gym and pool in california and he doesn't know it or won't admit it.

South Korea does a lot of development though. I worked tech there for a few years after military, they do work.

Attached: 1552732577655.png (900x506, 276K)

You libtards have fucking pools and gyms at your work? I'm about to go blue son.

I love bitches with long legs.

California has a lot of agriculture going on you fucking brainlet.

Again, not enough to feed 300 million fucking people.

Californians are amazingly narcissistic.