Come inside and get a drink, user. What will you have, and what's on your mind?

Come inside and get a drink, user. What will you have, and what's on your mind?

Attached: hereforyou.jpg (614x389, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdb5VynVLvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give me the
B U R G E R

Attached: 1569304590671.jpg (600x375, 36K)

It’s strange going from a kid who was really chubby and shit to a kid who’s pretty good looking and fit and now I don’t know how to talk to people and when I start something like flirting with a girl I freak out and leave

Attached: RCO023__01.png (1396x449, 365K)

I feel....old.

Attached: 1513113727180.jpg (886x377, 48K)

If you were able to go from chubby to fit, that takes some willpower and you should feel good about that. Talking and flirting is a SKILL. Right now, at whatever young age you might be, it will seem like your life depends on the current situation to go completely right, the exact way you envision it in your brain or however you practiced it. More often than not, the other person is thinking the exact same concept you are when it comes to talking to people.

It sounds like you're afraid of failure. It's important to feel it.

My parents had all the Bloom County comics. I used to read them when I shit back when I lived with them. Good days, I should call them.

Drinking scotch. Glad tomorrow's Friday. Going to a cabin with some friends this weekend. Life pretty good all in all.

I don't drink anymore, mind if I smoke a joint?

Weird, right? New celebrities, new methods of self-expression and everything. It's nothing new though. You might remember a time where those 10 to 20 years older than you had the same thought, only they claimed the world was coming to an end and you were what was wrong with your country. What in particular makes you feel old?

That sounds amazing, user. If it's out in the wild, that sunset will be incredible. I imagine it somewhere on a lake, and with the trees losing their leaves or still orange/brown, the colors will still paint a memory to always look back on. It might be hard to constantly remind yourself, but perhaps when you wake up one of those mornings at the cabin it will hit you (if it doesn't already) surrounded with the friends that you went through either hell or good times with, "You lucky bastard". Have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdb5VynVLvA

The job I do, which I won't get into, has me in contact with many different people of all different walks of life. The work itself is fine. Anyway, I don't follow trends, I never really have. But music, movies, tv, games...I'm really not familiar with anything going on in them. I might check some out, but honestly I don't even have an interest getting into anything I see. I think back to the things I grew up with (how could I not? I am constantly reminded of them with endless remakes and reboots) and they just feel so long ago. The familiar things I do revisit, I'm now at age, or older than the characters I grew up with. None of it is very fun. It's not so much an issue of "I want to go back", it's more a feeling of returning home and everything is smaller, not the same place as before. Time marches on.

Attached: 1562638645496.jpg (512x512, 97K)

I'll have a black russian.

My head hurts like all fucking hell because I did a little too much speed

Oh, how delightful. A simple pub in this Damned Cesspit of a wasteland.
>Tell me, Doth thou Hast Siegbrau

Attached: What.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I'll take a shot Russian Standard. It's weird going from a Sup Forums neckbeard who doesn't really give a shit about anyone to now being an Officer who's suppose to care and keep the community safe. Sometimes idk how I feel about it yet somehow when shit goes down a go rushing in only to ask myself later is I'm an idiot.

It is the realization of your finite time. No matter what you do, or how meaningful things feel, you are going to die and the world will forget about your existence entirely within a century save for the brief glimpse back future generations may have with ancestry.com type gimmicks.

You can rest easy knowing it is the single greatest fear we all have, and in being so is the greatest single thing we all share in common, to varying degrees of honesty.

Jesus rereading my comment I must be drunk as shit because my grammar and typos is awful.

Old crow sir. I feel asians with small penises should be automatically taught it's ok to be a homosexual. I'm tired of asians shooting shit up because of rejection. I fucking love asian people I am a full blown homosexual and my dick is barely 5 inches, I have accepted I am a beta , my only reason to survive this cruel world is to please any man in anyway he wishes . I am Irish and German my blood line is strong but due to my inferior penis size I do not want to damn a child be grown with a small penis excuse my English I speak Newell shortcut natively

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 13K)

I meet this girl though one of my friends and we all hang out together. She is really fun, 90lbs skinny girl, 6.5/10. She is 17 and I'm 21.She is extremely flirty and recently I've been flirting back. I really want to fuck her brains out but I am in a 1.5 year relationship. Sex is like 2-3 twice a week now with my gf and its been getting boring

I would use this time to connect deeper with your gf, explore new things to do in the bedroom with each other. 2-3 times a week is a lot. Its better than chasing tail thats going to get equally boring after awhile.
So I think

Attached: yum.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

This one girl keeps looking at me in class and she is very attractive and i'd say im about average. She'd always look at me when I walk in the room, and i'd catch her taking a glimpse at me during class or lunch. I don't know if I like her that much. But only because I don't want my ass to get kicked by her boyfriend. Who claims to be a "blood", but in reality hes just some rich kid whigger. Last month police got involved because he threatened to kill some kid because he looked at his girl. Hes a person I don't want to be involved with, not because im scared. But because I don't want to have to deal with some black wannabe. Don't know what I should do. Maybe nothing. She probably doesn't like me that much.

Stuck with a girl I know isn't right for me.

Balding.

The only thing that makes me happy is cocaine.

I'll have a Heineken

Attached: IMG_20191113_042112837.jpg (2448x3264, 1.53M)