Im rich as fuck (US$20 million)

Im rich as fuck (US$20 million)

Tell me why I deserve to be taxed for your benefit

Other urls found in this thread:

richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/post/55518715108/ilovebeimgrich-phuckpeasants-by-lordhani-amex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHING CHONG MING TING LONG MIM

>One post by this ID

Because otherwise the communists win.

You don't want the reds to win do you son?

Im a white dude, not that it matters lol.

No one cares about race in real life, it's all about money and the haves/have nots.

You don't.

With my meager 250k annual salary I don't either.

Because you have to or you'll go to jail because we say so

Does dad realize you stole his card and your gay?

I am more rich than you LOL

But why?

It's my money dammit.

>No one cares about race in real life
That's wrong though. Everybody cares about race, whether they admit it or not.

>people are falling for this shit

You're not "rich as fuck." You're just plain old, entry-level rich. And you're trolling the wrong board. There are no Sanders supporters here. Try Reddit.

Did you earn it or inherit it?

you shouldn't. everybody should be tithed a flat ten percent equally.

thanks

thankfully AMEX puts the security code right on the front of their cards!

Hong Kong here I come!!!!

Nah, when you leave that basement of yours and get a job you'll realise real fast that money is everything. Well in the big cities at least.

t. Deluded underage

We want some too fuggboi :Dddd

Remember the $1.5B powerball from earlier this year? My dad was one of the winners.

Let me tell you something about being rich, faggot.

POST TIMESTAMP WITH MONEY OR YOU ARE A FAGGOT

DONT REPLY TO THIS SHIT YOU FAGGOTS

OP is a fake ass counterfeit chink

>i'm a vapid materialist

Maybe in your circles you are poor as fuck and devalued the greatest thing of all, but here we see the very thing that got you here as rich.

Go kill yourself, chink.

It's your shekels and if we have guns, we will take the money off you on account on you being an immature bitch talking about 'my' money.

You're free to move to some country that doesn't tax you at outrageous rates. Your level of wealth isn't enough to protect you from governments who want their cut.

OP is obviously baiting for replies. Only way to reply yo this thread is saging

20 M
>self made would not post this

>US$20 million
>rich as fuck

My grandpa has more than that on real state assets and I wouldn't consider him "rich as fuck". It's enough to live an opulent life with money from interest, but not enough to lavish with ferraris, Lamborghinis and mansions.

Explain why I should give a fuck about you being taxed to the hilt so I can live a comfy NEET life, wagekek.

You can't see them in that shitty photo. I have to look real close just to see mine

I don't think you should be. Though, I don't mind requiring loyalty to the nation and it's citizens first. So you'll be taxed like crazy for anything foreign.

>in the big cities

You don't say, nigger. How about once people leave their homes they have to conform against their wishes? Try not living off daddys wealth and see the world differently for a change.

No, your parents are "rich as fuck"

you are newmoney trash pal

Communists like to think that should be everyones money.

>brazil
>wealthy
huehuehue

Damn, lots of commies in this thread.

I don't see why you should be taxed more than a regular person. If you use public utilities just as much as anyone else, I honestly believe you should be taxed the same.

OP is fake as fuck, the pic is from some instagram rich kid. liek 3 year old picture

Why do you have an ugly gf?

>Tell me why I deserve to be taxed for your benefit
You shouldn't. Buy yourself the best protection and STOP trying to take mine away.

Say what Bitch, I`ll fuck you up 100% Aryan right here!

You don't have to pay taxes.
We don't have to stop niggers from raping you to death after they raped your family to death in front of you using ice picks and blow torches on you like sex toys

Shits about to get medieval

Because you only earned your money thanks to the society that grants you the privilege to do business in their territory and exploit their resources.

Clearly there is something wrong. You have all this money and you're too stupid to know the basics of social contract theory. Not only do you deserve to be taxed you should probably have your bank account liquidated and given to harder working, more useful citizens.

What do you do that makes you "rich as fuck"?
You're in hongkong, I assume you're in banking or trading.
You "deserve" to be taxed for our benefit because it is also for your benefit, and because the regular jackoffs of the world are also paying for your benefit.

If you're rhetorically questioing taxes as a socioeconomic theory, thats something else entirely.

$20 mill is a huge amount of money, you're deluded if you think otherwise.

>he thinks $20m makes him rich
Ok babby, let us know when you afford an island off the coast of Costa Rica.
Then we'll consider you in the rich boys club.

Sincerely, an actual rich person.
P.S. Flaunting wealth is unbecoming.

This, we need answers pls.

Sage the fag

Some people buy horses worth that much, lel

You dumb faggot, take this to reddit. Those are the Occupy faggots. We don't want you to be taxed for the most part. We aren't dirty commies like the millenials who love the democrats, whether the kike or the shrill woman.

It's actually OK here at 17% flat. It's more places like Australia, France and the Scandi countries which really screw rich people over.

People have bought dogs in China for more.

>thinking $20 million is rich

Hahahaha, guilty. My point still stands tho :P

What is your business? I am a wantreprenuer myself

because everyone is fucking taxed

why shouldn't you be?

you don't

taxation should be flat across the board

you seem confused, this is Sup Forums, not reddit

You don't. We live in different countries.

suuuree just stop with your little daddy.

>muh black card
they will literally give these to anyone with a job

Because if you're not and the poor start dying in the streets then we'll come to your house, steal your things, rape your wife, and burn all your shit.

It happened in Russia, it happened in China, it will happen to you

I know 20 million is a lot of money, more than 99% of the world population would make in their lives, but still that isn't "rich as fuck". A lot of celebrities had triple than that and end up bankrupt at the end.

because if the police ain't paid you gonna get robbed, banks gonna get robbed.

>this pic
DELETE THIS

gibs me dat
da banks and da billion-a-ahs
ooga booga

What the fuck even is it? It means nothing to me.

What is this?

Nah bruv, it's your daddy's money you little cunt.

I'd be on the first plane to Phuket if that were to happen. We own a nice holiday villa there.

because we're gonna take it either way, so you might as well play along

Cause you only need like 15 million dollars to live comfy as fuck without having to work for the rest of your life

What's the point of the extra 5 million dollarydoos

Because I deserve that money, not you. You are of ugly and smelly, therefore you should be put to death and your money given to the beautiful people who deserve it.

Problem with my justification? No? Good, now gib name, address and a location so that I can find you and eat you.

Thank you.

You may be rich but you've got unfortunate genetics if either of those people in the pic are you.

I'll be honest, I'm actually kinda jealous.

How'd you make your money? I'm planning on starting a biomechanics business and working on advanced prosthetics and organic-non organic interactions, then just seeing where it goes from there.

Just a little bit vindictive there aren't we~~

You live in a communist country and therefore have no choice

You really think someone would do that? just go on the Internet and tell lies?

Money doesn't stop bullets

>lose all the resources and buildings and shit that actually make you rich
>"b-but I still gots muh fiat currency"

Wow you sure showed us

Well, its my family's money - they do import/export shit im not really too clued up on it. I'm still studying haha.

no?

I'm taxed
you're taxed

we're all taxed

So your dad is worth 20,000,000. Not you.

Can I have like... 10 thousand dollars? I'm a middle class dude in his late 20's working as a wage slave with college debt, etc. It's going to a good cause.

Until you actually make some money, you are not rich. You are just living of your parent's welfare checks. Come back when you make millions of your own. Oh that's right, you wont, because people who actually earn that kind of money don't feel the need to brag about it everywhere they can.

So you're not rich, your parents are.

richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/post/55518715108/ilovebeimgrich-phuckpeasants-by-lordhani-amex

>chink roleplaying as an american teenager

you ok xing?

We're taxed =/= we should be taxed, which is what you imply Q:
>Tell me why I deserve to be taxed for your benefit

A:
>because everyone is fucking taxed
>why shouldn't you be?
~

cause we was kangs n sheit til yall raycis ass crackas enslaved us and STOLE our culture! we built dis muhfugga! now yall crackas gon say yall dont owe us?

SHEEEEEEEIT

Do you guys actually believe that picture is me lol. Da fuck.

>this

How about we just abolish taxes and government. People won't steal from the average they'll go right for the millionaires

I have guns everyone I care about and I know to survive off the land if needed. We would be too much of a hassle to rob and could live isolated from the anarchy

You on the other hand ultimately need police/govt protection

And if the government were to fall apart your money would ultimately be worthless unless you bought lots of gold or something valuable

I'm a police officer.

Tell me why I deserve to protect your life

they were literally give it to no one

no

that's who you're roleplaying as

you chose that picture because you thought that's what a cool american teenager looks like

... even with just $4,500 I could refinance my shitty mortgage into something decent... c'mon, help a wagecuck..

sir can i have a million dollars, i wont make any promises about how im going to do good things with it, i just want it

I just ripped a picture off rich kids of instagram. That isnt fucking me.

I am rich though and white and a student.

POST PROOF

fair enough, I may not have answered the question clearly enough

I'm thinking in terms of a flat tax (which yes I realize does not exist in the USA in most if not all parts)

Everyone is taxed in this country because it is for the general benefit of society.

Why should I be taxed more to help pay for the loss in taxes from the rich being taxed 0%?

it's a balance and a flat tax would help redefine that

>doesn't understand what roleplaying means

yea your'e a chink

just expose yourself some more xing