Since someone 404’d the thread before I could see it again, here we go

Since someone 404’d the thread before I could see it again, here we go.

Can any medfags give a diagnosis here?

Following with MRI scan.

Attached: B169BECC-0C42-41CA-945F-1FFB685ECD7C.jpg (794x1071, 226K)

Before and after operation MRI

Attached: 6FFF8532-6FF6-47EC-BFB7-E5BF8DDAA05C.jpg (750x595, 127K)

Nerve gas. RIP faggot

This reply was given based on the CT scan alone.

Attached: D02779DB-8434-494B-821A-DF18E7430FD5.jpg (1242x541, 172K)

This one too.

Attached: 60E328CA-6FE5-4F1E-B8C3-8858BF601071.jpg (1242x909, 351K)

Either a brain tumor or a really bad infection, hard to tell which from grainy jpgs.

Given how irregular the borders are rather than being a spherical shape my money is on a tumor

That's a tumor, and a rather large one at that. You may die. I don't really know what to say but sorry. Pray if you're religious, and if not then just cut loose. You have my condolences for whatever that's worth. I'll pray for you I guess. Does your family have a history of cancer?

Is that your brain OP? What were your symptoms?

neurosurgeon here. I see an agonal RHWF, probably from acute trauma or aneurysm. I predict axonal degeneration and probably some form of mutism. You're fucked dude

The scans are of my friend’s brain, but he has been really secretive about the diagnosis.

The doctor said he’s had it for about three years. They found it because he started having trouble walking and keeping balance, so they did the CT scan (first pic)

It’s a brain bleed or a csf leak.

Rip. Suck his dick before he dies faggot.

What is RHWF? Quick google search found nothing.

Advanced chronic acute niggeritis

>chronic acute

Kek

Ah, given the timeline it can;t be anything acute like an infection or a brain bleed, which all but guarantees it's really bad news. Almost definitely some sort of tumor that's grown to a pretty large size. Sorry about your friend.

thats AIDS! RIP faggot

reticulospinal tract hemorrhage white matter flaccidity

This person is going to die. Fuck a diagnosis just tell them to live their best life before they become a vegetable.

Looks like autism to me

The scans on the left are post-surgery. Looks a lot better, yes?

the nose is different. Hospital trying to hide something

He caught the gay dude rip

Rip friend
You were always good I guess

Attached: download (3).png (227x222, 10K)

Unm dude..

Live life to the fullest.

Glioblastoms

you're ded anyway so post credit card number and 3 numbers on the back

A neurosurgeon? On my 4chans?

Im sorry for your friend op. I like to believe that there is an afterlife. That science will one day progress to a point where we or some other beings are able to master time and space, and thus are able to create some form of after life. Be sure to show your friend much love.

>probably some form of mutism.

Nowhere near Broca's. Why suggest that. The DLPFC however is impinged and soon the sexual deviant shall be revealed.

I don’t care who your friend is, no one deserve this to die this way

Much appreciated.

How dangerous is a left frontal / temporal arachnoid cyst about the size of an egg?

@op i agree with the diagnosis of multiform glioblastoma.

It doesn't look like anaplastic oligoastrocytoma or anaplastic oligodendroglioma, but certainly anaplastic astrocytoma

Motor skill failure particularly coordination is only observed in ~50% of patients with glioblastoma

of those who exhibit these symptoms the prognosis is not good, and 87% of patients will exhibit decreased consciousness though in 73% of those patients, the decreased consciousness was only detected in the last week of life

median life expectancy for anaplastic astrocytoma is 2-3 years

if its an aggressive glioblastoma, treated with concurrent temozolomide and radiation therapy, median survival is about 14 months with a two-year median survival rate (27%)

30-37 weeks seems a bit harsh unless this person sees something that I don't

TL;DR though, make the best of what you have with this person- they're not going to be around for long

You image is really garbage OP.

Attached: 4530014b377f56bf21da273fc5a92396594b0299c05eb15c466995517f728b30[1].jpg (625x349, 47K)

That's a Brown Recluse egg, you are fucked

Tumours crossing the corpus callosum are rare. Glioblastoma multiforme is one of the few tumours that does that, and the size, overall irregular pattern of enhancement and presence of vasogenic edema around the lesion are all in keeping with GBM.

Quite an impressive post op MR though.

Jesus fuck, you cunts, it's just inflammation...

Alien implant. They will be back.

Attached: 5b62d91f37cf2_alien_implant_1aug18TOP.jpg (355x285, 22K)

lel, I made it all up

I didn't

Op if you were ever curious, now is the time to fuck your friends ass

He'll be taking your secret to the grave soon enough anyway

You gonna die

how accurate was mine though? i googled neurology jargon and put together a bunch of words