Could this movie exist today?

Could this movie exist today?
In any form?

>Harry hates everybody. Limeys, Micks, Hebes, Fat Dagos, Niggers, Honkies, Chinks, you name it.
>How does he feel about Mexicans?
>Ask him.
>Especially spics.
Nah, probably not.

Yes, if the cop realizes how fascist police officers are when one executes his dindu friend in cold blood and spends the whole movie brutally murdering his all white neo nazi fellow cops in a stereotypical southern town.

But Dirty Harry still exists today.

Certainly not in San Fagcisco.

>In any form?

absolutely , just make the cop black. The villain in dirty harry was a sleazy strung out looking white guy anyway. He was just like every bad guy on contemporary TV cop shows.

It does exist today, OP
That's why you know and post about it

>None of these people were offended if he says such things
>people still like the movie..
>sjw would kill this

someone please post the scene with the woman trying to join the cops or being his partner, i dont know

This. I wish we could still banter each other over race. People miss the point as well that "Callahan" is Irish and he says he hates micks which obviously means they're just taking the piss. But no,there would be mass boycotting if they dared show this now.

Only if it's clear, from the start, that Harry is the old bigot and he changes his ways halfway through the story and sacrifices his live for a minority in the end.

>You have to ask yourself one question do you feel lucky? Well do you nigger?
Wow didnt expect that but I guess it was a product of the 70s

It still does
>End of shift
>any L&O

Those were the good old days. Not everything was assumed to be malicious. Just banter, like you said.

This, I'm not even an SJW and that post is just retarded.

>pre civil rights racial "banter"
top kek

I actually agree with him. People used to be brutal when kidding. You had to break a guys balls without him getting fresh. Then you knew he was cool.

No, films nowadays actually use lighting in night-time scenes.

Basically Gran Torino.

Gran Tokino

I like the night scenes in the old movies, it felt more grounded.

Don Siegel has nothing on Sam Peckinpah. SJW's are still losing their shit over Stray Dogs.

Pretty much, he'd just have to actually sacrifice himself and not just give the last couple months of his cancer ridden shell.

>70s
>pre civil rights
Nigga, read some history books.