Is there a more wageslave, bootlicker, faggot mantra than this?

Is there a more wageslave, bootlicker, faggot mantra than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_leave
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to America!

America isn't built on wagecuckery and doing what an authority tells you

It's about free enterprise and being your own man

The "Patriots" of all teams should get this. But no, they have to go full neocon and be Belichick-style faggots.

>America isn't built on wagecuckery

No, it definitely is. We attained global hegemony because we were in a prime position post-WWII. We were only in such a position because we industrialized like mad in the reconstruction period after the civil known as the gilded age which was apex wagecuckery. Now we have corporate slavery which is not as bad still shit. Also, public education is literal brainwashing where they don't teach philosophy and force you pledge allegiance to the country all so that you can grow up to be a marginal employee. At least doing things the Patriot way pays off with unparalleled success.

It's code word for don't be a nigger

>/leftypol/ triggered by success
Sounds about right

Millenials and commies should be gassed.

>do your job

hard to do your job when you hurt your coaches feefees and he sits you for the biggest game of the year and your team gets torched because of it

but there will be no repercussions for belicheat so whatever

>and your team gets torched because of it
HAHAHAHAHAHA no
the patriots just got outplayed. stop making excuses

Accurate.

wtf a normal brazilian

>implying i shower before or after work

This right here.

>happens to sit best CB on the team

>Ends up getting toasted through the air and the ground due to formation package sudden changes to include Rowe (rowe got personally beat big almost every target)

>Acting as if replacing rowe with butler would of been WORSE than how rowe played

Yeah, Not only did rowe tackle poorly and cover poorly, he was specifically targeted early because he was a former eagle and deemed weak.

His poor ocverage allowed a more than 1 or 2 yards of yac a catch because he was beaten more than usuall.

It's not our foundation but it's definitely been our main material since the great depression passed.

pro-tip: if you are between the ages of 20-35, you're a fucking millennial

More like 23-33 desu

Why don't they teach philosophy in public schools anyway? Something like this should be taught to children in elementary school, but instead we get told explicitly what morals to believe in. The closest thing we have are literature classes, which for the most part boil down to memorizing what happened in the story and completing reading comprehension worksheets. I didn't even know philosophy was a word until about middle school and I wasnt able to take my first non-online philosophy course until college.

they do, that cuck doesn't know what he's talking about. it's just an elective course so lots of kids don't take it.

it might be different since i grew up in dixie, but people down there saw it in opposition to religion (my grandparents were particularly upset with me when i got interested in it)

oh, and poor school districts didn't see it as particularly essential

We didn't have it as an open elective where I went to school. It wasnt like gym where you could just signbup at any year or at any point. The only way you could have possibly taken it was if you took a half day course at the local community college during your senior year, and that was only allowed if there was nothing else for you to take except for AP courses. And you had to give a written reason why you chose not to take an AP course and instead spend a half day at the CC (they told us this was to make sure students weren't using this as an opportunity to skip class and play hooky but, now I'm not as sure).

row gave the eagles six 3rd down conversions of the seven that he was targeted on, with those conversions going for 130+ yards. One of many things that Belichick fucked the patriots on this game.

>This triggers the millenial

so you went to a "troubled inner city" school, eh?

>do your job
>literally no one on the defense did their job

What did they mean by this????

sounds like a southern school, too

generations are more than 10 years long lol

No, I was in the suburbs.

so was i, and i took philosophy courses in my sophomore and junior years of high school. if you plan to raise a family i recommend moving out of whatever shitty state you grew up in.

depends on how you apply it. if you are in a situation with like 75 guys who are all-in and striving for the exact same, short-term goal, then no. if you are working a job with limited prospects and are only filling a niche without genuinely caring about the ultimate result, then yes.

>millennial definition of millennial
'no'

most high schools absolutely do not offer philosophy

where the fuck do you people live? christ. you missed out, my philosophy classes were packed with sexy book worm girls.

You must live in the only state that offers philosophy then.

>America isn't built on wagecuckery and doing what an authority tells you
Lol

>wagecucks itt gobbling up the americuck dream

>hurr durr
it's the widely held consensus of what a "millennial" is, you retard contrarian

how can i afford food and shelter without being a wagecuck? and i'm not going to leech off my family

You could wagecuck for about a year or two and then move to the Midwest where you build your own house and get into gardening and rainwater collection. That's my goal.

bullshit, i refuse to believe that. my school district wasn't even that great. maybe you were just one of those idiots who wanted 5 free periods so you didn't even bother looking at the electives.

>implying human males can understand philosophy before they have reached 25/26

You could try googling it. Highschools not offering philosophy in the US is a question that has been asked by many different people for quite some time.

well i guess new york really is the best state in the union. the hits just keep on coming.

i live in a state that's top 5 in PISA scores and median income, bottom 10 in obesity prevalence

>America isn't built on wagecuckery and doing what an authority tells you

That's exactly what it's built on, this country was founded by hardcore protestants and aristocratic slaveowners.

Massachusetts?

My school district was middle income and pretty good but still had no philosophy. It's very much a fringe subject

>George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and the founding fathers
>hardcore protestants

They were slave owners and were pretty much aristocrats though, that is true

it wasn't fringe at my school, every class was packed some kids had to bring desks in from empty classrooms.

>Make a contractual obligation to do something in exchange for financial gain
>"WAAAAH, HOW DARE THEY MAKE ME DO WHAT I AGREED TO DO. THIS IS SLAVERY"

who's the NEET nfl team? Browns?

titans.

Actually its the whitest slogan you could say, because niggers hate working

New Hampshire here, you could take 4 different philosophy electives and my school wasn't even rich

Bitch, show me one school that teaches "philosophy" from different perspectives in elementary school. .

In America there is no such thing as paid holiday leave. They never go on holiday if they do they get fired.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_leave

it''s gonna take longer than two years to save up for that, senpai

>i'm not going to leech off my family
Literally why not? got kicked out on your 18th farmer boy?

In case you’re serious, paid leave both exists and is common in the US. It just isn’t federally mandated.

Yurobabbies think stuff only happens if their nanny states dictate it.

>It isn't federally mandated

Yeah, which is why companies penalize people for taking it if you're not salaried, and even if you are salaried. Not offically of course, but management finds ways to fuck people over for having lives outside of work because they're pathetic excuses of human beings who only find happiness in the misery they inflict on others.