How many push-ups can you do?

How many push-ups can you do?

Attached: 571E7F45-28AD-4D6E-B7F6-9ECF49F93828.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IODxDxX7oi4&t=131s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe 2

About 78 in 2 minutes

>russian pushup

around 55 in a minute

Try 3. The next day 4, day after 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13,15, etc.

did around 1000 in a day :/ military sucks sometimes

I used to do around 60 at a time but I'm an oldfag now so idk. Haven't done any in a while.

i dont want to look masc so no thanks

Also, +1 for something besides dick/tit thread

post body baby

Dunno, maybe forty if I push myself.

I can do 40 easily until I start to feel an ache. I can do 55+ if I really want to push myself.

i can do like 200 girl pushups without stopping does that count?

Attached: 19.jpg (1836x3264, 634K)

skinnywhitefaggot/10

all of them

Somewhere between 20 and 40 in one sitting

The Traps meme is a... well... trap. Dont fall for it, youll regret it in time

I bet I can do roughly 10-15 Probably not perfect form but not terrible form either.

Sit ups on the other hand, I can probably hang out 80ish before my 31 year old obese smoker lungs give out.

Depend what kind

And given how many halfass their reps, I'd recommend not to use this to establish an average mark

Other than that I'll just use the Bring Sally up challenge as a measure and say the best I did was 1,5X the song with full ROM + in deficit 3 in platforms

nah it's really fun and i have dysphoria (btw 2 months of hrt )

*on
*inches

*This thread

Damnit I'm running low on calories

I can do like 30, but I'm pretty I'm not doing it right. Anybody care to explain a perfect push-up?

I used to do 120 a day and bench constantly but now I have tendonitis and rotator cuff problems and can only do like 10 and only bench like 40kg :(

Attached: 146D00C6-4B13-42C6-B95A-7B153E3C728B.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

I like your body, have kik?

Straighten your back, arms out below your shoulders.
Go all the way down, till your chest is almost touching the floor, then all the way up. I see too many faggots half asking them and thinking they count.
If you’re doing them rig he, you should feel your shoulder blades move towards the center of your back.
And squeeze your buttocks while doing it.
If you’re doing them incorrectly now, it’ll be harder to do an actual push-up, but the results will be better.

non even one, my life would totally improve if i can do some push ups but idknhow to start. i dont want to go to the gym, im not fat thoug im just dont have muscl3

Enjoying some tendonitis in my left bicep right now so zero.

If uninjured... probably one. I'm a fat shit.

Probably like 60-70 non-stop, gets really hard at about 40 not gonna lie. I go to the gym semi-regularly too, but it's hard.
Everything is hard

Thanks

80-100
By 50, I stay in the up position to catch a quick breather then do the last 30-50
Ass kicking at that point

You're everywhere huh

hmm dependes, both hands maybe 3 or 4. no hands infinite

Alright, in very good shape and relatively low body weight, I could pull off a bit north of 110+ with good form. In "mostly ideal" condition, slightly heavier but generally stronger, I could pull off around 90 - 100 with solid form. Now? Fuck..I'm a degenerate fucking alcoholic drug addict, but I'm not too heavy on account of literally never eating, and not too many years beyond my gym rat days, I could probably hit 60 nonstop if I really fucking gave it all I got.

Should have set a standard OP so everyone has the value of what a rep constitute like this very well made tutorial

youtube.com/watch?v=IODxDxX7oi4&t=131s

i think i'm in only 2 threads, where have you seen me?

I can almost raise my head when trying to do a pushup

i loved his beautiful body, is a shame he abandoned the thread, would love to have his kik

hey you are here! do you have kik?

Before I broke my collarbone 4 sets of 20 wasn't too hard but I'm by no means fit.

no, sorry :(

fuck, you are so sexy

What, cock pushups?

the fuck did you do to earn 60

Yeah

Weak Army faggot. Get good at 100+ in 2 minutes, fat fuck. Run that 2 mile in under 11 minutes, as well.

Nicee one...Elon...

Attached: 8251573135392695.jpg (1596x1182, 148K)

11min 2 miles weren't even top 3 in most Maine high school track meets. Once the Somalians moved in for the economic housing, and the few largest cities in the state blew up with foreign superior distance athletes, this literally changed the entire landscape of high school distance running. Some of these "kids" went national. Sub-5 miles for MILES. Sub-10min 2 miles with 0 formal training. It was wild.

Maybe 12 if I really force myself. And I'm not even some fat slob. 6'3", 225 lbs and just weak and lazy. I keep wanting to drum up the ambition to at least get fit enough so I feel comfortable in my own skin (with just bodyweight exercises) but I either feel too tired or I simply forget to do it.

With shit form, anything is possible!

About 35 in a row. 5'11, 170. Not very fit.