The Browns vs Steelers game is a PERFECT REASON why niggers should not be involved with white society...

The Browns vs Steelers game is a PERFECT REASON why niggers should not be involved with white society. Miles Garrett (Nigger on the browns) ripped of the Steelers QB helmet and beat him in the head with it! Only the most sub-humanly race known as NIGGER would do this LET ALONE ON TV. Please I hope someone will separate niggers from whites

Attached: 06E66598-74A3-4653-A087-65498DB5913E.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/10-teens-shot-high-school-football-game-alabama/story?id=65309106&ved=2ahUKEwjz8rGFvuvlAhVE5awKHYIgABkQFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3gd_kOf4oKH6wDqVuZ6xgf&cf=1
youtu.be/_PMHlURlxus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to start using firehoses again.

Wait... seriously?

When was the last time a black kid went into a school and started shooting?

Black crime stats bro. You're argument is irrelevant.

That’s not an answer to my question.

Attached: Based Dan.jpg (750x946, 362K)

He swung and missed but ok

>Browns vs Stealers

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

The QB tried ripping his helmet off first and was twisting his head so he retaliated. Wayyyy too far but the QB was asking for a fight

They don't. Mainly because niggers don't go to school. The few that do, don't start shooting, they just terrorize and disrupt the teachers and other students.

Nigs gonna nig

Swung and missed with the helmet?

So they're both done for the season then? Good, Mason Rudolph should be on the bench anyway, unless this is how the Steelers tank their season for a higher draft pick.

Literally the SECOND result on Google.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/10-teens-shot-high-school-football-game-alabama/story?id=65309106&ved=2ahUKEwjz8rGFvuvlAhVE5awKHYIgABkQFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3gd_kOf4oKH6wDqVuZ6xgf&cf=1

This is in no way true. Way to try and force a narrative dickmouth

youtu.be/_PMHlURlxus

Link for the fight

You can see it in the highlight

So what you are really trying to say is that both black and white people have a fringe element of degenerates.

So fuck the black Steelers players who backed up their QB then?

OP is a literal retard.

It wasnt a swing and miss he definitely connected with Rudolph's dome

Ok, now can you bring up a ratio of white and black school shooters over time?

It's such a shame because Miles Garrett is an outstanding young talent. Every interview I've heard him give he seemed fine. Even watched him interacting with cops when he got punched a few weeks ago. Seemed relatively well behaved.
Tomorrow I'm betting he'll claim Mason Rudolph either
A) said something racist
B) He never intended to hit him, he was just defending himself against the lineman.

Neither excuses his actions. It'd be refreshing if he just came out and said "yeah I did it. I apologize, see you in 4 weeks" or whatever.

He told you your question is a bullshit nonsequitor.

Lmao black people

Well said

Kek

No, I'm saying niggers don't shoot up schools because the vast majority don't go to school. There are almost no nigger school shooters because there are far fewer niggers that go to school.

WAtch the replay faggot Rudolph was pulling off Garrets helmet and big nigga got him back then came in with the hammer down

via GIPHY

Attached: FB_IMG_1573796527517.jpg (1080x1090, 73K)

Fuck the Steelers QB that fag deserve it for sucking ass

I call his original statement a bullshit generalization. Let him speak for himself, faggot.

Looks like non of you asshats actually saw what happened. The shitty QB got mad because he got his ass kicked all game and tried to rip off the defenders helmet after another sack. The shit went too far but the QB started it.

Feel dumb yet?

Attached: 20191114_224445.jpg (1080x1555, 253K)

Attached: 20191114_224427.jpg (1080x810, 277K)

I don’t feel like that makes sense, numerically. There are plenty of blacks in public schools, and by your generalization they are well armed and excessively prone to violence. But they make up the barest fraction of homicides in public schools. I think you are missing something here.

Well, no. You are proving my point.

He's already dismissed you. Mad bro?

So there are Hispanic blacks too, eh?

Ever so seething.

Attached: 1572203933991.jpg (400x525, 167K)

Steelers traded their pick to the fins

And it was after it was clear that the Browns were gonna win the game, no less.

Learn to math idiot.

Proportionately, blacks commit more school shootings relative to their representation in the general population.

Let’s see your work on paper.

I guess you struggled with math in school. I'm sorry.

Let’s see your formula.

back to your containment board, stormfag

Attached: 1558877889484.jpg (810x1024, 149K)

Yeah because garrett got a late hit so Rudolph was pissed about it.

I hope the nigger gets thrown out of the league and arrested for assault.

Nope. Garret got ahold of Rudolph after the ball was thrown and still slammed his ass to the ground. Garret started it.

An all white guys nfl... That sounds fun to watch...

I’m assuming you are working hard on the spreadsheet that will validate your generalizations, and will be posting details shortly.

>you aren’t, you are an ignorant, hateful cunt

Nicee one...Elon...

Attached: 8261573135246249.jpg (1546x1190, 95K)

i smell nigger

Is your sense of smell so acute because of the size and shape of your nose?

Yeah niggers are here only for our entertainment.

Worry about them cacs shooting up schools you fucking faggot.

yea but that happens all the time. but when do you see a QB try to rip off another guys helmet? clearly, QB was at fault

Is that legit??

In hood schools they have heavily fenced off metal detectors and guards to get inside. Its like going to the airport, except instead of sand niggers sneaking in bombs its niggers sneaking in guns/knives/etc.

Niggers are reduced to having to kill each other literally everywhere else, which they do on a daily basis.

Chicago. Baltimore.

Young cac punks go shoot up schools and churches. Then cacs worry about what some fucking niggers are doing on a football field.
Go suck your dogs dick and spit the cum in your mothers blown out hoochie hole. You filthy snake.
I will rape your grandaddy up the booty. Keep it up!

You scared, bro? Is it ok to call you bro, or is that racist? Btw I have black drug dealers, so I'm not racist like you.

Nig is done for the season minimum. QB maybe a game or two. Maybe more for his honorable Oline, but any oline is going to respond like that, you dont fuck with the qb that way.

Honestly, there could be criminal charges for assault, which has happened in the NHL before. That kinda shit I wouldnt even be surprised with a lifetime ban, but its probably going to be until 2021 season before he is playing a snap.

it was an Asian that shot up the school today

a jew actually

not black.
horrible guess.
i am busy sniffing your daughters panties.
Will get back to you though.

love watching you fucks suffer

Attached: 3b241aaad46fc009f597f31c081283a1.jpg (320x180, 17K)

suffer suffer
ha ha ha

Attached: school_shooting_parents_adults_crying1_121214.jpg (1200x630, 88K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x224, 1.73M)

Nathaniel Berhow

yup asian name checks out

Attached: cali-school-shooting-reaction-02-gty-jef-191114_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 48K)

Attached: parents_cry_20121214170203_640_480.jpg (594x395, 28K)

Attached: TDP-L-STEM-School-Shooting-_HHR52981-900x0-c-default.jpg (900x600, 135K)

Attached: washington-school-shooting.jpg (750x513, 52K)

Somehow you think that someone with the intent to cause massive harm is deterred by a rent a cop at the door? While there are hundreds, if not thousands grouped up together trying to get through it... like a turkey shoot?

Attached: th.jpg (474x358, 24K)

Attached: 653871af152c7f4b32f7683d7b3f6ef3.jpg (650x366, 25K)

Attached: 1557275234-School-Shooting-Colorado.jpg (652x500, 51K)

Whoever is posting the photos is a blowhard faggot. You think that bothers us? Kek

Attached: parents1b.jpg (1072x683, 118K)

You'd think they would figure that out, but instead they drive by a house and shoot 20 bullets killing an infant and a grandmother. These are not intelligent animals, they are niggers.

Always say
Niggers
Niggers
Niggers
When every other week whites are shooting up their own.
At school
At concerts
At bars
Whites commit more death than any other race on earth.
Whites are the terrorists of earth.
So suffer and continue to suffer.
Clean up your own shit before putting your nose in someone elses.
You murderers.

Haha go live in Chicago, you little bitch.

Pics of you in your white society.
Pathetic.
Kill your own
Then talk about some nig nogs
haaaaaa haaaaa
fuck niggers
fuck cacs
fuck
chinks
fuck beaners
fuck kykes
fuck sand niggers
fuck you all
haaaa haaaa

blacks shoot up their own every day not every week

**for carefully selected definitions of "mass shootings."

Whites molest their own kids and animals every second not everyday.

Football informs your views on race and society, ok then... Enjoy your all white sports (y’all got hockey and racing, and that’s it)

The ones driving by a house have a motive beyond indiscriminate slaughter. Obviously it’s a shit motive, but if you were to equate the two, they are both degenerate pieces of shit, who don’t care, regardless of skin color. There will always be that fringe to human nature. The fact you have a bias toward a specific external appearance shows that you don’t have a grasp on all of the variables, and use that bias to make yourself feel better.

>pretending like you leave your county on a regular basis

Wonder who killed these people?

Attached: DLcri-kX4AMMCzP.jpg (1200x670, 207K)

And I wonder who killed these people?

Attached: 4711858721_fca965590c.jpg (499x333, 71K)

Not the police.

This is funny for more reason than one. Do we have a Chiraq nigger here? Anything north of I80 should be a separate state because Cook County niggers and leftists have ruined the state.

More people die each year falling out of bed, faggot.

No one knows or cares about your inbred, meth-infested, shithole, flyover county.

Look fella, it just works better when we keep to our own. You are never going to have peace when people with such polar opposite ideas, share the same space. It's not the whites job to tit feed every shitskin on earth just because they can't get they're shit together.

HAHAHAHA

>Poverty-ridden Chicago nigger detected

If it's a shithole county, do I still have "white privilege"??

Where did you get your buzzword "flyover"? CNN?

Shouldn't you be involved in a violent crime right now? Why are you on Sup Forums when you have nigger work to do?